OPEN ATTACHED FILE
LATE ENGR.RONALD JOHNSON PHILANTHROPIC FUNDS

EVANS THOMAS LAW FIRM
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
No: 15 Allen Avenue
Ikeja ,Lagos.
Email: {barrevansthomas3@yahoo.co.jp}

Dear Friend

It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a surprise.This is because we have not met before but I am inspired to sending you this email following the huge fund transfer opportunity that will be of mutual benefit to the two of us.

However, I am Barrister Evans Thomas Attorney to the late Engr.Ronald Johnson, a national of Northern American, who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company(SPDC) in Nigeria . On the 11th of November,2008. My client,his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road.

Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, Since then I have made several inquiries to several Embassies to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client,I can easily convince the bank with my legal practice that you are the only surviving relation of my client. Otherwise the Estate he left behind will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about $15 million U.S dollars(Fifteen million U.S.America dollars).

Consequently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over several years now.I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased,so that the proceeds of this account valued at $15million U.S dollars can be paid to your account and then you and me can share the money. 55% to me and 40% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through and also forward the following to me:

Your Full Name:
Your House Address:
Your Tele-phone And Fax No:
Your Age and Gender :
Your Nationality:
Your Occupation:

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me
VIA this my confidential email {barrevansthomas3@yahoo.co.jp}

Yours Faithfully,
Barr. Evans Thomas . { SAN }

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <web-office-1111@att.net>
Received: from [98.138.226.179] by nm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Reply-To: [barrevansthomas2@yahoo.co.jp]
Subject: LATE ENGR.RONALD JOHNSON PHILANTHROPIC FUNDS!!! OPEN THE ATTACHED FILE

LATE ENGR. RONALD JOHNSON PHILANTHROPIC FUNDS!!!
OPEN THE ATTACHED FILE TO GET THE MONEY!

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
They can't attach the file! What are they teaching these boys in scam school??

Return-Path: <web-office-4255662@att.net>
Received: from [66.94.237.201] by nm17.access.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013
From: Barrister Evans Thomas <web-office-4255662@att.net>
Reply-To: [barrevansthomas3@yahoo.co.jp]
Subject: LATE ENGR. RONALD JOHNSON PHILANTHROPIC FUNDS. OPEN THE ATTACHED FILE

I got the file!

From Barrister Evans Thomas
Return-Path: <web-office-2033221@att.net>
Received: from 207.194.87.105, Canada, Vancouver, Telus Communications Inc.
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013
From: Barrister Evans Thomas <web-office-2033221@att.net>
Reply-To: [barrevansthomas3@yahoo.co.jp]
Subject: LATE ENGR. RONALD JOHNSON PHILANTHROPIC FUNDS!!!OPEN THE ATTACHED FILE

LATE ENGR.RONALD JOHNSON PHILANTHROPIC FUNDS!!!OPEN THE ATTACHED FILE

EVANS THOMAS LAW FIRM
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
Ikeja ,Lagos.

Dear Friend

It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a surprise.This is because we have not met before but I am inspired to sending you this email following the huge fund transfer opportunity that will be of mutual benefit to the two of us.

However, I am Barrister Evans Thomas Attorney to the late Engr. Ronald Johnson, a national of Northern American, who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company(SPDC) in Nigeria . On the 11th of November,2008. My client,his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road.

Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, Since then I have made several inquiries to several Embassies to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client,I can easily convince the bank with my legal practice that you are the only surviving relation of my client. Otherwise the Estate he left behind will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about $15 million U.S dollars(Fifteen million U.S.America dollars).

Consequently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over several years now.I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased,so that the proceeds of this account valued at $15million U.S dollars can be paid to your account and then you and me can share the money. 55% to me and 40% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through and also forward the following to me:

Your Full Name:
Your House Address:
Your Age and Gender :
Your Nationality:
Your Occupation:

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me VIA this my confidential email {barrevansthomas3@yahoo.co.jp}

Yours Faithfully,

Received: from 41.138.186.21,
Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited

Return-Path: ~rockport@telebucaramanga.net.co>
Reply-To: ~barrevansthomas3@yahoo.co.jp>
From: "BARRISTER EVANS THOMAS"~rockport@telebucaramanga.net.co>
Subject: WITH ALL DUE RESPECT?
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014

EVANS THOMAS LAW FIRM
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
Ikeja ,Lagos.

Dear Friend

However, I am Barrister Evans Thomas Attorney to the late Engr. Ronald Johnson, a national of Northern American, who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company(SPDC) in Nigeria . On the 11th of November,2008. My client,his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road.

Your Full Name:
Your House Address:
Your Age and Gender :
Your Nationality:
Your Occupation:

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me VIA this my confidential email {barrevansthomas3@yahoo.co.jp}

Yours Faithfully,

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 41.71.177.189,

From "Barrister Evans Thomas
Return-Path: <zhanglinlin@chinattl.com>
Reply-To: <barrevansthomas213@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Re: 16/11/2014
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014

EVANS THOMAS LAW FIRM
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
Ikeja ,Lagos.
Email: {barrevansthomas213@yahoo.co.jp}
Dear Friend
It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a surprise.This isbecause we have not met before but I am inspired to sending you this email following the huge fund transfer opportunity that will be of mutual benefit to the two of us.
However, I am Barrister Evans Thomas Attorney to the late Engr.Ronald Johnson, a national of Northern American, who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company(SPDC) in Nigeria . On the 11th of November,2008. My client,his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road.
Your Full Name:
Your House Address:
Your Age and Gender :
Your Nationality:
Your Occupation:
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me VIA this my confidential email { barrevansthomas213@yahoo.co.jp}
Yours Faithfully,

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-path:<mailbetmail@yahoo.pt>
Date:Mon, 8 Dec 2014
Reply-to: "Barr. Evans Thomas" <barrevansthomas213@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject:EVANS THOMAS LAW FIRM SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES

EVANS THOMAS LAW FIRM
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
Ikeja ,Lagos.

same email text as above

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-path: <processa@redenetmail.com.br>
Reply-to: <barrevansthomas111111@yahoo.com>
From: "Barr. Evans Thomas . { SAN }"<processa@redenetmail.com.br>
Subject: RE 08-02-2015
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015

EVANS THOMAS LAW FIRM SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES No: 15 Allen Avenue Ikeja ,Lagos. Email: {barrevansthomas111111@yahoo.com}

Dear ,

It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a surprise.This is because we have not met before but I am inspired to sending you this email following the huge fund transfer opportunity that will be of mutual benefit to the two of us. However, I am Barrister Evans Thomas Attorney to the late Engr.Ronald Johnson, a national of Northern American, who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company(SPDC) in Nigeria . On the 11th of November,2008. My client,his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road. Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, Since then I have made several inquiries to several Embassies to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client,I can easily convince the bank with my legal practice that you are the only surviving relation of my client. Otherwise the Estate he left behind will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about $15 million U.S dollars(Fifteen million U.S.America dollars). Consequently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over several years now.I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased,so that the proceeds of this account valued at $15million U.S dollars can be paid to your account and then you and me can share the money. 55% to me and 40% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through and also forward the following to me: Your Full Name: Your House Address: Your Tele-phone And Fax No: Your Age and Gender : Your Nationality: Your Occupation: I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me VIA this my confidential email {barrevansthomas111111@yahoo.com}

Yours Faithfully,

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Again. From Nigeria, 41.138.184.190, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited

Return-Path: ~barrevansthomas2133@yahoo.co.jp>
Reply-to: barrevansthomas213@yahoo.co.jp

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Same email as the Doctor.

Return-Path: ~barrevansthomas2133@yahoo.co.jp>
From: Barrister Evans Thomas ~barrevansthomas2133@yahoo.co.jp>
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: server.denaihati.com: authenticated_id: test@mindaaktif.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Ikeja, Lte Customers

From aaaa80@jaland.sz.cx
Return-Path: <aaaa80@jaland.sz.cx>
Subject: WITH DUE RESPECT
To: Recipients <aaaa80@jaland.sz.cx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016
Reply-To: <mrs.rachaelstwart16@gmail.com>

EVANS THOMAS LAW FIRM
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
Ikeja ,Lagos.
Email: {barrevansthomas16@gmail.com}

Dear Friend

However, I am Barrister Evans Thomas Attorney to the late Engr. Ronald Johnson, a national of Northern American, who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) in Nigeria . On the 11th of November,2008. My client,his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road.

Your Full Name:
Your House Address:
Your Age and Gender :
Your Nationality:
Your Occupation:

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me VIA this my confidential email {barrevansthomas16@gmail.com}

Yours Faithfully,
Barr. Evans Thomas .{ SAN }

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

Return-Path: evans@bizdevi.com
Reply-To: barr_evansthomas@yahoo.co.jp

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

Return-Path: <prensacultura@jujuy.gov.ar>
Reply-To: <barrevansthomas212@yahoo.co.jp>
From: "Barrister Evans Thomas" <prensacultura@jujuy.gov.ar>
Subject: 24/9/2016
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016

EVANS THOMAS LAW FIRM
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
Ikeja ,Lagos.
Email: {barrevansthomas212@yahoo.co.jp}

Dear Friend

It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a surprise.This isbecause we have not met before but I am inspired to sending you this email following the huge fund transfer opportunity that will be of mutual benefit to the two of us.

However, I am Barrister Evans Thomas Attorney to the late Engr. Ronald Johnson, a national of Northern American, who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company(SPDC) in Nigeria . On the 11th of November,2008. My client,his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road. Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, Since then I have made several inquiries to several Embassies to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

Consequently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over several years now.I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased,so that the proceeds of this account valued at $15million U.S dollars can be paid to your account and then you and me can share the money. 55% to me and 40% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through and also forward the following to me:

Your Full Name:
Your House Address:
Your Age and Gender :
Your Nationality:
Your Occupation:

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me VIA this my confidential email {barrevansthomas212@yahoo.co.jp}

Yours Faithfully,

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Spectranet LTE

Return-Path: <info@enestruct.com>
Message-ID: <20170209223257.Horde.lZjoQ0-nxTir67pVQXNfLOP@133.130.78.179>

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Glomobile

Return-Path: mgguzman@difnl.gob.mx

M

matthew

He's still looking for a relative using the same old wording... if the bank was going to take the money within 10 days of the earliest email they'd have done it now. Only now he's originating his email from 195.72.248.42, whois says that's in Sakhalin, Russia.

un-original email text:

EVANS THOMAS LAW FIRM
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
Ikeja ,Lagos.
Email: { barrister.evansthomas@autograf.pl }

Dear Friend

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client,I can easily convince the bank with my legal practice that you are the only surviving relation of my client.Otherwise the Estate he left behind will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about $15 million U.S dollars(Fifteen million U.S.America dollars).

Your Full Name:
Your House Address:
Your Age and Gender :
Your Nationality:
Your Occupation:

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me VIA this my confidential email {barrister.evansthomas@autograf.pl }

Yours Faithfully,

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Same.
Return-Path: <barrevansthomas2233@yahoo.com>
From: Barrister Evans Thomas <barrevansthomas2233@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Barrister Evans Thomas <barrevansthomas2233@yahoo.com>

EVANS THOMAS LAW FIRM
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
Ikeja ,Lagos.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From "Barr. Evans Thomas"
Return-Path: <skybanknigplc1@yahoo.co.uk>Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016
Reply-To: "Barr. Evans Thomas" <skybanknigplc1@yahoo.co.uk> Subject: EVANS THOMAS LAW FIRM SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES No: 15 Allen Avenue Ikeja ,Lagos. Email: {barrevansthomasesq1@yahoo.com} Dear Friend, It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a surprise.This is because we have not met before but I am inspired to sending you this email following the huge fund transfer opportunity that will be of mutual benefit to the two of us. However, I am Barrister Evans Thomas Attorney to the late Engr. Ronald Johnson, a national of Northern American, who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company(SPDC) in Nigeria . On the 11th of November,2008. My client,his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road. Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, Since then I have made several inquiries to several Embassies to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client,I can easily convince the bank with my legal practice that you are the only surviving relation of my client. Otherwise the Estate he left behind will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about $15 million U.S dollars(Fifteen million U.S.America dollars). Consequently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over several years now.I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased,so that the proceeds of this account valued at $15million U.S dollars can be paid to your account and then you and me can share the money. 55% to me and 40% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through and also forward the following to me: Your Full Name: Your House Address: Your Tele-phone And Fax No: Your Age and Gender : Your Nationality: Your Occupation: I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me VIA this my confidential email {barrevansthomasesq1@yahoo.com} Yours Faithfully, Barr. Evans Thomas . { SAN }