Barrister George Brown Esq, Togo

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <georgebrownlevi@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-f65.google.com (mpq402.aol.consmr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [74.125.82.65])
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018
Subject: $10,5m. next of kin needed, this is legal and 100% risk free

Dear Sir

This is a personal email directed to you and I request that it should be treated as such. I am Barrister George Brown, a solicitor at law.

I am the personal attorney/sole executor to the late Mr. Ruben xxxxxx, hereinafter referred to as 'my client' who worked as an independent oil magnate in my country and who died in a car crash with his immediate family on a ghastry car accident. Since the death of my client, I have written several letters to the embassy with intent to locate any of his extended relatives whom shall be claimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned personal estate and all such efforts have been to no avail. More so, I have received official letters in the last few weeks suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation of his abandoned personal assets in line with existing laws by the bank in which my client deposited the sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US dollars. The board of directors of the company now adopted a resolution and I was mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of this money or forfeit the money as an abandoned fund. The company had planned to invoke the abandoned property Decree of 1996 to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me but after an investigation in the finance company, I found out that some members of the company wants to divert this fund into their private accounts for their own selfish interest and only want, to use the excuse that since I am not able to look for some one to make the claim, the money should be made unserviceable and that means submitting the fund to the government of this country and some to the company management which is not their main intentions.

By virtue of my closeness to the deceased and his immediate family, I am very much aware of my client's financial standing. I do sincerely sympathize the death of my client, but had thought it unprofitable for his funds to be submitted to the federal government of this country and the finance company where it is lodged. I have reasoned very professionally and I feel it will be legally proper to present you as the next of kin of my deceased client which is legally possible and would be done in accordance with the laws of the land. On this note I decided to search for a credible person and finding that you bear a similar last name, I was urged to contact you, that I may, with your consent, present you to the "trustee" bank as my late client's surviving family member so as to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that capacity as a next of kin of my client, so that the proceeds of this bank account can be paid to you, before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable to the bank where this huge deposit is lodged. Note that this is legal and 100% risk free since I have all vital documents that would be requested by them and that would confer you the legal right to make this claim. I find this possible for the main reason that you bear a similar last name with my client making it a lot easier for you to put up a claim in that capacity. Therefore, to facilitate the immediate reprofiling of this fund, you need, first to contact me via my alternative email address signifying your interest and as soon as I obtain your confidence, I will immediately intimate you with the complete details as well , with which you are to proceed and I shall direct on how to put up an application to the bank.

However, you will have to assent to an express agreement which I will forward to you in order to bind us in this transaction. Upon the receipt of your reply, I will send you email the next step to take. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transfer. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about this transaction... georgebrownlevi@gmail.com

Like I said, I require only a solemn confidentiality on this. Please let me have your opinion as soon as possible for my contact number is +228.93341792 and if this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent response.

Give me a call at your earliest convenience : +228.93341792

Sincerely,
Barrister George Brown (Esq)
georgebrownlevi@gmail.com
Senior Advocate, International Legal
Practitioner& Financial Attorney
Chamber Address:Block 2, Flat 5,
Road, PMB 441, Lome, Togo
228 93341792

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from mail-wm0-f66.google.com (mpq408.aol.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [74.125.82.66])
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018
Subject: $10,5m. next of kin, get back to me

However you need to furnish to me with the following information for immediate action;
1. name
2. address
3. phone
4. status
5. age
6. nationality
7. occupation
8. email

I appreciate your seriousness and commitment to collaborate with me in claiming this fund from the bank instead of leaving them to confiscate the funds. However, it does not really matter if you are not the biological next of kin to my deceased client, because as the legal counsel to the deceased, it is my onus to present the next of kin/beneficiary to the inheritance of my late client to the bank. So you need not to worry in any way. All i need is your permission to present you as the next of kin to my late client to the bank so thatwe could transfer this fund out immediately.

PROCEDURES :
1. Procurement of affidavit of claim:
With your forwarded information, I shall be going to the Registry of the Togolese High Court to procure the per-requisite legal documentsand an Affidavit of claim in your favor as the next of kin to the late depositor. This affidavit of claim is a legal paper work that will confer on you, the statutory right to lay this claim.

2. Formal application to bank.
Upon the procurement of the affidavit, I shall proceed to the bank and submit every necessary document to the legal department to put claims for the transfer of the said fund to your account. Once I file this application, the paying bank will approve the funds and transfer to an account that you would nominate. I know all these might be alien to you, but as a renowned attorney, I know what to do and how to go about the procedure. All I need is your full co-operation and understanding.

Rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and you will not regret partaking in it. It would be completed within twelve (12) working days if you are co-operative and communicative. The procedures for making claims are very simple and straight forward. The procedures would be followed within the ambit of the law, such that none of us shall get into any kind of trouble or be under any litigation at the end of this transaction.

In short, it is legally acceptable for someone to require the deposit of a deceased person, while any claim back as heir. Further relations are not limited kinship died alone, as you well know, it can be extended to other links, can be a business partner or a friend, that the legitimacy of the claims. Based on the legal facts, alone, no one must know the deceased or family member before he or she can inherit property In fact, the bank law stipulates that if such fund remains unclaimed for a certain period of time, of course, 9 years old, the bank will automatically transfer funds to the Treasury unclaimed or lost funds. Thus, no one makes demands on such funds, I want to tell you that, once you use these documents, I will provide for you no other person has or rights in this respect more, the bank will see you as a true immediate family, and you are the legal owner of the account and the money will be transfer into your bank account without any further question.

Again, this is to be sure that you can act as the recipient is not a problem, since I work with you and keep you all the necessary legal documents to justify your beneficiary status. When asked about the time it may take for us to be honest with you. We have a requirement to be completed in a very short period of time, not more than two weeks, or a few less.

Received: from mail-wm0-f68.google.com (mpq406.aol.prodcr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [74.125.82.68])
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018
Subject: $10,5m. next of kin,

Dear Sir,

Following the submission of your information over the claim of your inheritance, I have used your information to prepare your claim files here in my office as regard the presentation and effected immediate changes of the information related to the deceased and replace it with your personal information. I致e done the changes and your file was legalized today. Therefore, I致e gone to the bank with your claim files and then summoned a meeting with management board of the bank in respect of your registration and other necessary procedures in line with the release and transfer of this inheritance fund to you as next of kin to my late client. The bank has finally registered you and agreed to release the fund from the deceased person's bank account to your personal bank account.

Meanwhile, the bank is going to contact you directly but has asked that a text of application duly signed by you should be submitted to them and as so I have drafted this application which you are to fill and submit to the bank through the email addresses stated on the application. This will enable the bank open a direct communication with you for the transfer of the inheritance fund in line with their bank procedures. Please note, you are to contact me as soon as the bank communicates to you in order to guide you accordingly to avoid mistakes.

Therefore, I would like you to fill the text of application form bellow and send it to the bank to enable them commence the processing and transfer of the money into your nominated bank account. Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours sincerely,
Barrister George Brown Levi Esq.

The Application for claim
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR.
UNION TOGOLIASE BANK [UTB].
Director. Dr Douglas Louis Kwame
utb1910@hotmail.com

Dear Sir,
LETTER OF CLAIM/APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS only from vault A/C N0:14-255-2001108. Please be informed that I wish to come for the claim, release and transfer of the sum of TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND USDOLLARS USD$ 10.500.000.00 from account number 14-255-2001108 with your bank to my private account as will be provided on request. The above amount / money was deposited in your bank by my deceased cousin, who died some years ago with his entire family, but resident in Lome, Togo and owned SARLX-TRA Constructions and Drilling Company Lome, Togo. I am his cousin and named next of kin with all documents of proof. I wish as the heir apparent to claim and instruct that the above mentioned amount be released in my favour.

Below are my personal data.
NAMES..........................................
SEX.................................................
NATIONALITY.........................................
OCCUPATION..........................................
ADDRESS.................................
PHONE...............................

Please accept this late application as it was due to family logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights. I hope you will understand and expedite action.

Thanks for your Anticipated co-operation,
Yours faithfully,

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from mail-wm0-f68.google.com (mpq401.aol.consmr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [74.125.82.68])
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018
Subject: Your $10,5m. next of kin's transfer through utb1910@hotmail.com

Your $10,5m. next of kin's transfer through utb1910@hotmail.com However you need to furnish to me the following informations for immediate action :
1. name
2. address
3. phone
4. status
5. age
6. nationality
7. occupation
8. email

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: georgebrownlevi@gmail.com
Received: from mail-wm0-f68.google.com (mpq405.aol.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [74.125.82.68])
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018
Subject: Re: $10,5m. next of kin : georgebrownlevi@gmail.com

Thanks for your response and am giving you the full details and explanation about my proposal to you now.

I hope you are doing well. I have read your mail,i contacted you based on my deceased client ,he deposited the sum of $10.5 millions with a bank here in Togo. He died with his family members without any registered next of kin and the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate,based on the inheritance laws of Togo,the bank will notify the representative lawyer if nobody claims the money after 5 years,he had no registered next of kin and as such the bank has notified me to present the relatives or have the funds confiscated,having searched for his relatives without finding anyone alive,i decided to contact you before the bank confiscates the money. However you need to furnish to me with the following information for immediate action :

1. name and address
2. phone
3. status
4. age
5. occupation
6. email

I appreciate your seriousness and commitment to collaborate with me in claiming this fund from the bank instead of leaving them to confiscate the funds. However, it does not really matter if you are not the biological next of kin to my deceased client, because as the legal counsel to the deceased, it is my onus to present the next of kin/beneficiary to the inheritance of my late client to the bank. So you need not to worry in any way. All i need is your permission to present you as the next of kin to my late client to the bank so that we could transfer this fund out immediately.

PROCEDURES :
1. Procurement of affidavit of claim:
With your forwarded information, I shall be going to the Registry of the Togolese High Court to procure the per-requisite legal documents and an Affidavit of claim in your favor as the next of kin to the late depositor. This affidavit of claim is a legal paper work that will confer on you, the statutory right to lay this claim.

2. Formal application to bank.
Upon the procurement of the affidavit, I shall proceed to the bank and submit every necessary document to the legal department to put claims for the transfer of the said fund to your account. Once I file this application, the paying bank will approve the funds and transfer to an account that you would nominate. I know all these might be alien to you, but as a renowned attorney, I know what to do and how to go about the procedure. All I need is your full co-operation and understanding.

Rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and you will not regret partaking in it. It would be completed within twelve (12) working days if you are co-operative and communicative. The procedures for making claims are very simple and straight forward. The procedures would be followed within the ambit of the law, such that none of us shall get into any kind of trouble or be under any litigation at the end of this transaction.

In short, it is legally acceptable for someone to require the deposit of a deceased person, while any claim back as heir. Further relations are not limited kinship died alone, as you well know, it can be extended to other links, can be a business partner or a friend, that the legitimacy of the claims. Based on the legal facts, alone, no one must know the deceased or family member before he or she can inherit property In fact, the bank law stipulates that if such fund remains unclaimed for a certain period of time, of course, 9 years old, the bank will automatically transfer funds to the Treasury unclaimed or lost funds. Thus, no one makes demands on such funds, I want to tell you that, once you use these documents, I will provide for you no other person has or rights in this respect more, the bank will see you as a true immediate family, and you are the legal owner of the account and the money will be transfer into your bank account without any further question.

Again, this is to be sure that you can act as the recipient is not a problem, since I work with you and keep you all the necessary legal documents to justify your beneficiary status. When asked about the time it may take for us to be honest with you. We have a requirement to be completed in a very short period of time, not more than two weeks, or a few less.

Finally, to avoid misunderstanding at the end of the transaction, I want you to confirm to me your acceptance of a 55% share of the total fund, While 5% will be set aside for the less privileged, then 40% for me. In anticipation of your most wonderful co-operation and understanding.

I wish you all the best.

Best regards,
Barrister George BK LEvi
Senior Advocate, International Legal
Practitioner & Financial Attorney
Chamber address : Block 2, Flat 5,
Boulevard Road, PMB 441, Lome, Togo
+228 93341792

Rest assured that this transaction is legitimate