Barrister James Slot

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From From james slot
Return-Path: <jamesslot4@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ie0-f196.google.com) (209.85.223.196)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014
Subject: Now contact mr johnson wilson chuck

Dear sir

I'm very happy to inform you about our success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India. Presently I'm in India for investment projects with my own share of the total inheritance fund . meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact mr johnson wilson chuck in Lome Togo on his email.
Name: mr johnson wilson chuck.
Office Address: B.F Ablugame Garden 12.Royal Progress Lome-Togo.
Email: chuchwilson55@gmail.com

Ask him to send you the check of $ 800,000 US dollars which I kept for your compensation for the past efforts and attempts to assist me in our transaction earlier. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touch with mr johnson p wilson chuck and I have instructed him to ensure that the check is released to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time and moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to mr johnson wilson chuck on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with mr johnson he will send the check to you without any delay.

Thank you and remain blessed,
My kind regards,
Barrister james slot

Return-Path: <jamesslot4@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-qt1-f194.google.com) (209.85.160.194)
Reply-To: chuchwilson55@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018
Subject: Ask him to send you the check of USD$ 850,000 hundern thousand US dollars

urgent respond............................

I'm very happy to inform you about our success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from IRAN . Presently I'm in IRAN for investment projects with my own share of the total sum of $17.5 million,5,000 US dollars. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Rev. frank smith in Lome Togo on his email.
Name: Rev. frank smith.
Office Address: B.F Ablugame Garden 12.Royal Progress Lome-Togo.
Email: securitagentfrank.smth@gmail.com / securitagentfrank.smth@gmail.com

Ask him to send you the check of USD$ 850,000 hundern thousand US dollars which I kept for your compensation for the past efforts and attempts to assist me in our transaction earlier. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touch with rev. frank smith.

Thank you and remain blessed,
My kind regards,
Barrister
call +98 21 88531458