Barrister Mike Edward, Benin

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <advocatejohnkoffi@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-yk0-f194.google.com (mail-yk0-f194.google.com [209.85.160.194])
Reply-To: advocateedward.mike@yahoo.fr
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015
Subject: Hello Dear

Hello Dear

I am Barrister. Mike Edward a lawyer in Cotonou Benin Republic. Mr. Jorge., a gold merchant, who was my client died as a result of lung cancer. Now I want to present you as the next of kin, to Mr. Jorge Bank so that the money left behind by Mr. Jorge can be transfer to your account through my help. The money value of $ 10.5Million (Ten million five hundred thousand united states dollars) was deposited in a bank here by Mr. Jorge before his Death on 23 November 2010.

Further explanation, try get back to me soon on this my private email address ( advocateedward.mike@yahoo.fr ) for further details on how your fund will be release and transfer to your bank account there in Germany..

Please do not fail to write me on this email address (advocateedward.mike@yahoo.fr )

Best regards,
Barr Mike Edward

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <eco_bank88@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016
Reply-To: ADVOCATE MIKE EDWARD <barrmikeedward002@gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE TREAT THIS MESSAGE WITH EVERY SERIOUSNESS AND CONFIDENTIALITY, MY NAME IS ADVOCATE MIKE EDWARD,A LAWYER IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN REPUBLIC. MR JORGE. WAS A GOLD MERCHANT AND ALSO MY CLIENT BEFORE HIS DEATH WHICH WAS A RESULT OF LUNG CANCER?NOW I WANT TO PRESENT YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN, TO MY LATE CLIENT BANK MANAGEMENT SO THAT THE MONEY LEFT BEHIND BY MY LATE CLIENT WILL IMMEDIATELY TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT THROUGH MY ASSISTANCE BY PRESENTING YOU TO THE BANK.THE MONEY VALUE OF 7.5 MILLION DOLLARS(SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) WAS DEPOSITED IN A BANK HERE BY MY LATE CLIENT, BEFORE HIS DEATH ON 23 NOVEMBER 2010. PLEASE MAIL ME BACK FOR MORE EXPLANATION AND DETAILS. EMAIL (barrmikeedward002@gmail.com) REGARDS MIKE EDWARD {ESQ} BARRISTER, SOLICITOR & NOTARY PUBLIC GOSHEN CHAMBER PAU, U22, NO 367, UNITE VAIN PARCELLES PORTO-NOVE BENIN. CELL: +229-9852-7244

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.86.238.6,
BENIN, Cotonou, socel Sarl

Return-Path: monticello.franco@alice.it
Date: 2016-08-21
Reply to: advocatedward.mike@yahoo.fr

Hello Dear

I am Barrister. Mike Edward a lawyer in Cotonou Benin Republic. Mr. Jorge., a gold merchant, who was my client died as a result of lung cancer. Now I want to present you as the next of kin, to Mr. Jorge Bank so that the money left behind by Mr. Jorge can be transfer to your account through my help. The money value of $ 10.5Million (Ten million five hundred thousand united states dollars) was deposited in a bank here by Mr. Jorge before his Death on 23 November 2010.

Further explanation, try get back to me soon.

Best regards,
Barr Mike Edward

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <bensonphinley@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-yw0-f193.google.com) (209.85.161.193)
Reply-To: fundreliease0@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017
Subject: contact me with this email address ( barrjohnkoffib@gmail.com ) for more details and Explanation

Hello Dear

I am Barrister. Mike Edward a lawyer in Cotonou Benin Republic. Mr. Jorge , a gold merchant, who was my client died as a result of lung cancer. Now I want to present you as the next of kin, to Mr. Jorge Bank so that the money left behind by Mr. Jorge can be transfer to your account through my help. The money value of €1.5Million euro( One million five hundred thousand Euro) was deposited in a bank here by Mr. Jorge before his Death on 23 November 2010.Please get back to me urgently on my privet email address ( fundreliease0@gmail.com )for Further explanation and details
Best regards,
Barr Mike Edward

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
The same, from Benin.
Return-Path: <masuccielio@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15a8e65a89e.masuccielio@alice.it>
Reply-To: barrjohnkoffib@gmail.com
Subject: contact me through my privet email address (barrjohnkoffib@gmail.com ) for more Explanation and details

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Return-Path: <www.@quartz.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017
Reply-To: Barr Mike Edward <mikeedward997@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1027794245.2916908.1493915116000.JavaMail.root@quartz.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello Dear:

Hello Dear:

I am Barrister. Mike Edward a lawyer in Cotonou Benin Republic. Mr. Jorge., a gold merchant, who was my client died as a result of lung cancer. Now I want to
present you as the next of kin, to Mr. Jorge Bank so that the money left behind by Mr. Jorge can be transfer to your account through my help. The money value
of $ 10.5Million (Ten million five hundred thousand united states dollars) was deposited in a bank here by Mr. Jorge before his Death on 23 November 2010.

Best regards,
Barr Mike Edward

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Abonnes CDMA De Benin Telecoms

Return-Path: <avvcapozzi@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15c43df112a.avvcapozzi@alice.it>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017
Reply-To: mikeedward997@gmail.com
Subject: Hello Dear:::?

Hello Dear:

Best regards,
Barr Mike Edward

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <wjessica946@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mikeedward064@yahoo.com

Further explanation, try get back to me soon ( mikeedward064@yahoo.com )

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <diakitediallo0064@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mikeedward064@yahoo.com
From: "Barrister. Edward Mike" <diakitediallo0064@gmail.com>

Further explanation, try get back to me soon ( mikeedward064@yahoo.com )

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 )
Reply-To: "Barr Mike Edward." <advocateo4@yahoo.com>

Hello Dear

Further explanation, try get back to me on this my email address ( advocateo4@yahoo.com ) so that we can discuss on how to get the fund in your bank account

Best regards,
Barr Mike Edward.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <johngd28@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic308-19.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com) (106.10.241.209)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018
Reply-To: "Barr Mike Edward." <edwarda439@yahoo.com>

Hello Dear

Further explanation, try get back to me on this my email address (edwarda439@yahoo.com) so that we can discuss on how to get the fund in your bank account
Best regards,
Barr Mike Edward.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <kouakoumartin703@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Barr Mike Edward." <edwarda439@yahoo.com>

Further explanation, try get back to me on this my email address (edwarda439@yahoo.com) so that we can discuss on how to get the fund in your bank account

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <anmacc@tin.it>
Message-ID: <165a0b3890f.anmacc@tin.it>
Reply-To: mikeedward719@gmail.com

Further explanation, try get back to me on this my email address ( mikeedward719@gmail.com)

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <roseline.chavane@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mike4edward064@yahoo.com

Return-Path: <micheledelucapr@tin.it>
Reply-To: mikeedward719@gmail.com

Further explanation, try get back to me on this my email address ( mikeedward719@gmail.com )