Barrister Wade Solomon (Esq), Equal Right Chambers & Associates, Senegal

Discussion in 'Business Scams' started by The Doctor, May 15, 2014.

1. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Date: Mon, 12 May 2014
    Subject: EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
    CC: mirabelweah@hotmail.com

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
    MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
    Rue 48, Laminu Guye Street, Dakar
    P. O. Box 28874 Dakar senegal
    Tel:+221-779-684-516
    Email; barristersolomonwade@gmail.com

Date 12-05-2014

ATTENTION;

SEQUEL ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY TO YOU AND YOUR PARTNER.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES, WE WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS,

1) YOUR NAMES
    2) SCAN COPIES OF YOUR I D OR PASSPORT IF ANY.
    3) YOUR ADDRESS AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.
    4) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
    5) YOUR AGE AND DATE OF BIRTH

SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES

Thanks.
    Faithfully yours
    Bar Wade Solomon (Esq)
    Equal Right Chambers & Associates.
    Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street.
    ​ ​
    (2nd floor)
    Dakar
    Senegal.
    Office tel: +221-779-684-516

2. Hi! just want to verify this kind of letter because my partner who is staying in dakar senegal appoint me as her trustee to the Royal bank of scotland. My partner name Mercy william is a next kin of his late father who has deposited money to said bank. Since she cannot get the money because of being a refugee status amd that she appointed me as her trustee. The bank told us to provide an affidavit of oath and power of attorney? Is this true? Is there a name Joseph Kamara as barrister in equal chamber in senegal?

3. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Admir welcome to AFI. This is a typical scam message. It is NOT from a barrister it is from a scammer trying to trick you and steal your money.

There are so many red flags. It is best if you stop all contact with this scammer. Sorry there is NO money for you at all.

4. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Admir, you don't have a partner. You have email from an internet criminal and he wants to steal your money. Also, Mercy William is NOT a refugee. The whole thing is a scam. See http://antifraudintl.org/threads/why-refugee-emails-are-a-scam.56380/ and http://antifraudintl.org/threads/how-to-recognize-a-scam-email.176/

5. eannor

eannor New Member

Please do you have any body in your chamber called Batista Bran Cade

6. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

@ eannor All posts on this website are scams received from internet criminals. The real company may well employ Batista Bran Cade but the scammers don't, they impersonate real people. Have you any emails to share with us?

7. Ryan solo

Ryan solo Guest

Hello.. l have a friend in Senegal called Tenna Alassane and she claims she is the next of kin of her late father's dr.kabila's deposited money in the royal bank of Scotland.. she claims to be a refugee and has asked me to be her foreign trustee.. is all this valid.. she looked for a lawyer in your firm called mason adama.. can you look out for me

8. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

9. isn't true in senegal refugees are existing and they dont have cell phones