Barrister Wright Robert, Togo

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <wrightr83@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic314-13.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.132.123)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018
Reply-To: Robert Wright <wrightsroberts1@outlook.com>
Subject: Hello

Hi, I am Barrister Wright Robert, I am from Togo in Africa, I contacted you for an important proposal, so please respond back to me, to enable me to explain to you why i contacted you. Thank you.

Best regards,
Barrister Wright Robert
Phone :+22897724377

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <wrightsroberts1@outlook.com>
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO EUR01-DB5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.64.77)
Subject: Dear
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018

Dear friend,

Thank you for your kind response to my mail. With due respect is a pleasure to come in contact with you, and I guess this mail may come to you as a surprise. I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reason.

Like i said to you earlier, my name is Lawyer Wright Robert, a solicitor at Law , from Togo in west Africa . I contacted you, because of my late client, Engineer Harry Duarte M....., who was a citizen of your country, deposited some huge amount of money $12.5 million dollars in the bank here in my country. I have tried to claim this money out from the bank, but the management of the bank rejected my applications, The management informed me to provide a relative of my late client, to enable them release the total money. That was why i decided to contact you as you have the same surname with my late client.

However, I truly understand that, you don't know who i am, or my late client, but i contacted you, because you have the same surname with my late client.. Moreover, I had been given notification to present the relatives since the beneficiary is no more or the account will be declared confiscated.

Therefore, if you accept and agree to cooperate with me in this transaction, then, respond back to me, so that i can send you more explanation details for you to read and come to better understanding with me, I'm waiting to hear from you. Thank you for your understanding and God bless you.

Best regards,
Lawyer Wright Robert
Phone: +22897724377