Benin

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fund approval certificate
Scammer West Tom Exodus
Nanes used: Continental Bank-Benin
Engineer Kelly Chris Edward, deceased
Dr. David Wetego, Director foreign remittance dept.

bn con bank ben.jpg

Two fake documents sent as part of a sale of non-existent articles advertised on Internet classifieds. The usual scenario: the seller refers the buyer to a bogus shipping company complete with fake web site and tracking number. You are then asked to pay shipping fees, or a deposit on the purchase price in escrow. This thief uses: Philippe Trochain - [philippe_trochain@yahoo.fr] - Telephone 00229 97267279
Complete details are in the French section

This one is from Bénin, scamming mainly in French, however Cameroon criminals are doing the same scam in English. The articles advertised for sale, donation or adoption are Quads, Campers, Cars, Motorcycles, Puppies, Parrots, Capuchin monkeys, and more...

Letter of authorisation
West Africa Clearing House
Barrister (Mr.) Jackson (Jack) Nurudeen Jaka
Jubril Amossou, Director General, Foreign Exchange Control & Monitoring Unit, ECOSWAS
Adbul Maman Tonji, Inspectorate Division, Ministry of Finance Benin

bn nuradeen jaka.jpg

Release of funds, Barrister Moussibai Fagbemi, Benin
Recieved an e-mail where I was asked to help release funds. According to this "Barrister" he could represent me as "the next of kin"...
I recieved a Fund release application, a death certificate, a warrant certificate and a affidavit.

bn hc warrant.jpg

M Andrei Volikov UBA False Bank Statement Scams

United bank for Africa, Benin, has now graduated to providing false bank statements to unsuspecting but gullible victims, telling them that a deceased relative had left a sum of money never announced, and telling the unsuspecting living relative the funds would treated as dormant funds unless fees were remitted in the amount of US$300,000 to a nominated Attorney to place those funds into the custody of the surviving relative ! Copy of fraudulent Bank Statement attached.

IMG_01022014_003508.jpg