Benneth Chiemelie Iloka, Nigerian scammer in Malaysia

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Let’s welcome Benneth Chiemelie Iloka back to the pages of AFI. Iloka was here a while ago but he can’t accept the reality of what he does as crime. But he made me waste my time having to check up on him and so I found out he’s much worse than we thought last time. So enjoy this thread Iloka because it isn’t going to go away. There’s only one thing that will make it go away and it isn’t you.

Information source: The source for all of the information on this Nigerian scammer who currently lives in Kuching, Malaysia is……Benneth Chiemelie Iloka. Yes, Iloka provided all of this information about himself. He also provided the pictures and all the other information we have. He will rant and rave and post all over the internet about how it’s lies and misunderstandings. He may even claim it’s perjury except he doesn’t know what that word means or how it is legally applied. The fact remains that the source for this information is Iloka himself. Maybe he will question the validity of that source. I question anything Iloka says if I can’t verify it. Neither should you.

Secondary sources: Law enforcement agencies especially in Malaysia. Iloka will definitely not like these sources.

Tertiary sources: Some of Iloka’s so-called friends have also provided information on Iloka’s activities. Even some of his so-called Nigerian “brodas” in Malaysia. I wonder why they don’t like him? Information also comes from research that AFI members have done. Even some nice people in Enugu state, Nigeria were kind enough to share information about Iloka. Iloka probably won’t like those sources either, but there you are.

An interesting side note is that Iloka previously contacted AFI to complain about his photos being posted here. As members tried to help them Ikola provided fake documents and continuous lies. He lies to people that are trying to help him. How can you help someone like that?

Oh and by the way, he gave us permission to post his photos here.

@ women in Kuching: you should avoid this man like he is a leper.

iloka01.jpg

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Benneth Chiemelie Iloka, Despite all your rubbish and your threats you will be exposed for the scammer scum you are.

Ladies, if you have any information about this low life you can send it to any of our mods or admins in confidence, by using the private message system on AFI.

Benneth Chiemelie Iloka, Welcome to your free publicity and it was nice of you to give us permission to post about you.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
He was "Snow Benneth" on Tagged but he removed this profile. Or maybe Tagged removed it. Like Daniel.

As his alter ego Benneth Chiemelie Iloka posted this. I thought it quite amusing him talking about being honest as he was posting under a different name. :rolleyes:

About Me:
oh you wanna know what makes a man worthy enough to be caled a man? is the inspiration of what is good and the prescription and persivison of the fact that all should be on the right place at the right time..
life is the evidence of living and living could be called a part of life, that is why today i am life as a part of life that i have to enjoy well before i bow down to the master of creation..
well i am snow benneth ceaser, originally from cape town, in south africa, but now living in malaysia...

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Oh, thanks for reminding me. We have a fake South African passport number and a fake address in South Africa. I'll have to remember to post that.

Oh there it is: SAQ4321198 in the name of Benneth Sydney Snow.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Benneth Chiemelie Iloka.

Here is the rest of his post:

Nickname: palprayhole Gender, age: male, 26 match
Zodiac sign Virgo no match Status: single match
Looking for: women Orientation: heterosexual match
Race: other match Body Type: medium no match
Height: 6ft3in-6ft5in (190-196cm) Hair color: black match
Hair length: medium curly match Religion:
unknown
no match
Education: associate's degree match Speaks: English,
Smoking: light smoker match Drinking: light/social drinker match
Drugs: no drugs match Has Children: no match
Wants Children:
unknown
no match Willing to relocate:
unknown

Job: Engineering Income:
unknown

ICQ Number: Contact by ICQ AIM ScreenName: Contact by AIM
Yahoo Messenger: Contact by YIM MSN Messenger: Contact by MSN
Member Type: Free member Last Here: Prefer not to say

About Me:
oh you wanna know what makes a man worthy enough to be caled a man? is the inspiration of what is good and the prescription and persivison of the fact that all should be on the right place at the right time..
life is the evidence of living and living could be called a part of life, that is why today i am life as a part of life that i have to enjoy well before i bow down to the master of creation..
well i am snow benneth ceaser, originally from cape town, in south africa, but now living in malaysia....

About You:
looking for him or her that is ready to make the world a better place..

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Benneth Chiemelie Iloka

http://www.blogger.com/profile/10099534872915620108

Benneth Chiemelie Iloka Has deep seated gender issues. sometimes he is a male and sometimes he is a Female. maybe he is a bit of both?:D

iloka benneth chiemelie

Astrological Sign: Taurus
Industry: Agriculture
Wishlist

About Me

Your chef next door

WHO ARE YOU? You said this is cyber war? letz begin..
Interests

Foodz

Favorite Movies

AFC

Favorite Music

RIHANA

Favorite Books

CATERING

My Blogs

Team Members
ez vegetable soup
Potato soup
Barley Soup
Raw Carrot Soup
Vegetable Broth
Lentil Soup
compote fruit
Sweets and Treats
Split Pea Soup
S & S Vegie Soup
bread and grains
Lentil Soup
Ambrosia salad
fresh tomato soup
Butternut Squash Soup
Minestrone soup
Split Pea Soup

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Benneth Chiemelie Iloka A THUG and a Parasite on his fellow AFRICANS.

Name:
Benneth
Channel Views:
Total Upload Views:
Last Visit Date:
3 weeks ago
Subscribers:
A studio away from da club house..
About Me:

Am Ain't Killah but don't push me !!!

Lord Give me a sign!!

Am a THUG NIGGAH!

just being me..
Hometown:
Abuja
Nigeria
Marketer
Schools:
University of Hertfordshire, Uk
Interests:
Nature, Travelling, Money, Girls, etc
Movies:
Amunation, tales, reality etc.
Music:
Rap, hip-hop, regea, regeatton, dance hall, metal, etc
Books:
Encyclopedia, Fictions, Science, Journals, Buiness magazines.. etc
Lord Give me a sign!! I be givin u a sign scammer scum.

boytoy4u

Bubba puppet
This is both a plead and warning to all websites that have these abusive contents on their sites, to please turn down these webpages as they are unjustifiable.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Benneth Chiemelie Iloka

Here is Benneth Chiemelie Iloka showing what a RACIST he is and what he really thinks about the white people he scams.

He seems to be upset about some one going to Jail?
Never mind Benny you will probably be following him soon.

benneth says:
February 24, 2010 at 5:16 pm

i am ben from malaysia.. just reading this has told me how stupic people of the US are.. they are crzzy.. you say wayne is peni and this and that, what about madoff, bush, clinton, and to mention but many white who did really sucked the whole worldz into stink juicy pouring vagina.. am not afriad to get your reply from my email [palprayhole@yahoo.com]… all whitez suckz… including my mom.. wished my dad never ever got married to her..
http://www.drewreports.com/2009/12/lil-wayne-to-head-to-prison-on-feb-14-2010/

Wayne is peni? Oh no, I think he has a Tiny Dan problem.
:D
He sure is one sick small boi. To actually deny his own mother shows he is a very sad case.

His poor mother must weep with shame and embarrassment whenever anyone mentions his name.
To have reared such a retarded son is bad enough, but to be denied by him is so very sad.

As well as being a low life stupid spammer he is also racist, even against his own mother. Such a sad individual is disheartening to see.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
We shouldn't keep him in suspense. Here are some of the email accounts he uses.

@ Everyone-- you should not contact this scammer/criminal.

[Palprayhole@live.com]
[Palprayhole@Yahoo.com]
[Palprayhole@gmail.com]
[PalPitcha@yahoo.com]
[Smugfan@yahoo.com]
[jessica_w68@yahoo.com]
[snowceaser@gmail.com]
[albert@bnetwork.us]
[info@bnetwork.us]

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Stolen credit cards...... and let's not forget his fake New Zealand visa scam.
do you need a new zeland visa?
dunedin - otago - new zealand

alternatively the immigartion has provided a new approach to answer your quetions and for better and secure arrangemnte.. to know more, contact the immigrations officer mrs jessica williams at [jessica_w68@yahoo.com]
You can see the original at: http://www.hobotraveler.com/em2newzealandembassy.php