Benneth Chiemelie Iloka, Nigerian scammer in Malaysia

LET US ALL STAND AGAINST ONLINE IMPERSONATORS
Backstreet BoyToy,

George Orwell once said, "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot standing on a human face. Forever."

When it comes to dealing with your scamming, we will always be the boot and you will always be the face. Never forget that.

Big Bubba is watching you and licking his lips, toyboi.

boytoy4u

Bubba puppet
Yet AFI take this approach as an extortion formulea to scam people of their money before turning down their websites while damaging their image online. It must be undertood that the Modus Oprenadi of Anftifraudintl.org is simple "Post it if it is negative, and we will keep it becuase we want people to visit our website and see it".

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Yet AFI take this approach as an extortion formulea to scam people of their money before turning down their websites while damaging their image online.
Iloka, this is not a commercial website. This website does not generate income. I don't really know what you're talking about.

Yet AFI take this approach as an extortion formulea to scam people of their money before turning down their websites while damaging their image online. It must be undertood that the Modus Oprenadi of Anftifraudintl.org is simple "Post it if it is negative, and we will keep it becuase we want people to visit our website and see it".
You're clutching at straws, beggar boi. You don't fool anybody. You're Bubba's blanket in that prison cell.

boytoy4u

Bubba puppet
Antifraudintl.org is a self acclaimed online scambaiting site that prides itself in fighting online Scams. But, in reality they are the scammers themselves.
These group of individuals who cliam to be on the internet scambaiting are actually set of heartless humans. We have recieved various cases of people being asked to send certain amount of money in other for their names to be actually turned down from the internet.
Antifraudintl.org does not by any means investigate post on their website. This is becuase more negative posts will attaract more traffic as group of inviduals rush to see what is on the web about them, their friends and families.
These people tend to operate under this code just becuase they claim to be protected under the AMERICAN LAWs to post such information on the internet in other to make sure people are not harmed online. It is easy, post negative info about people, antifraudintl.org will keep it for you. That is their jOB.
Yet they take this approach as an extortion formulea to scam people of their money before turning down their websites while damaging their image online. It must be undertood that the Modus Oprenadi of Anftifraudintl.org is simple "Post it if it is negative, and we will keep it becuase we want people to visit our website and see it".
Are you, your family, friend or company being impersonated in ANTIFRAUDINTL.ORG? tell us and we will publish it here for people to see.
LET US ALL STAND AGAINST ONLINE IMPERSONATORS
POLICE
As the world heads towards technological progress, some individuals have dedicated their time just to damage other people's image. These individuals will allways be our number 1
ENEMIES.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Iloka, this is not a commercial website. This website does not generate income. I don't really know what you're talking about.
Nor does he Kat, not only is he illiterate but I seem to recall that he posted the above post on here before. Looks like teenie weenie, cry baby scammer may be going senile.

WARNING: Scamming can sometimes affect your brain. ;)

Smallboi...your signature states

"I am Benneth Chiemelie Iloka and I B clever. " That is at best a JOKE!!

Your little speech in your last post was taken word for word from the website that died.:D

What`s a matter, too stupid to come up with any new justifications for scamming people?

Here is what I think...you are just a smallboi, a puppet doing the dirty work for someone way smarter than you. That smarter person probably provided you with all the narratives for your site. All your other sites you have also have content taken from other sites because you are way too dumb to come up with that stuff on your own.:p

This is both a plead and warning to all websites that have these abusive contents on their sites, to please turn down these webpages as they are unjustifiable.
Unfortunately for you guys, Law Enforcement in a dozen countries including Nigeria now love this forum for the information that you wish removed. Don't worry though, they will not arrest you based upon this information. They only use it as criminal intelligence to open their own investigations. When they arrest you, you can be sure that they obtained all their evidence through proper and legal channels.

That is why none of you whinners and complainers have been able to do anything. The police keep proving our information is true. :p

By the way, before I retired I was one of the first Police Officers to find AFI and start following their exposure of criminals. I have investigated enough of these exposed criminals to be able to say that everyone of them proved to be criminals. Police from several countries have checked this website out and know they are not involved in any type of fraud, that is why some visit AFI on a daily basis;so forget your stupid accusations and face the fact that some honest and good people have had enough of you cockroaches and though the law won't let them squish you like you deserve, they can and do put the light on you and watch you scurry around trying to get out of the light just like a roach.

ALSO, a friend of mine from Malaysia says the cops there are not real up on the rights of criminals. Who knows when one of them may stumble across this info and decide that he wants to arrest you.