Benneth Chiemelie Iloka, Nigerian scammer in Malaysia

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Nice, Iloka. Job scams too.
This just happened in February 2010,, when I actually started applying for jobs, I registered my self with Times jobs in March 1st and the next day , I got a mail from www.bnetwork.us , they were pretty impressed with my CV etc and wanted to offer me a job in Malaysia ,citing my experience in International busines etc.......

....It was all quiet for a few days, but suddenly on the April 2nd 2010 , they send to me an appointment letter ,in which they wanted my Passoport details, Money for visa processing etc

He seems to have problems with his nice websites, even the one for the fake university.
Boi, if you're planning on a career in the fake university business, you have a lot to learn. Here are a few key words: "virtual office", "East End", "plagiarism" and "full of it". Now put it all together.

Yes but he is very brave at threatening WOMEN. I don't know if he scares men very much.
With a head like his, he frightens them, Miyuki.

The Fruit and Vegetable Association should have a public education poster warning everyone that if the consequences of not eating 5 fruit and 2 vegies every day will result in being as ugly as buggerboi.

Is there a picture available for doing such a poster?

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Benneth Chiemelie Iloka

Yes but he is very brave at threatening WOMEN. I don't know if he scares men very much.

He actually makes us laugh at him. He seems to be afraid of women, maybe they are too smart for his feeble mind.

I mean really just look at him, such a little pansy boi.:D

I do not think he could frighten a teddy bear. :roflmao: