Benson Lucas

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Jeny SAS

Return-Path: <AAA.@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0234.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0234.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.35])
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018
Reply-To: "Mr. Benson Lucas" <atmoffice1142@gmail.com>
Subject: NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT BY ATM CARD FROM GOLD CARD IN AFFILIATION WITH UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION

atmoffice1142@gmail.com
We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you, your over due Winning Prize/inheritance fund

The ATM MASTER CARD is credited with the sum of$4,500.000.00 USD(four Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars), it is already loaded in the Master Card which you can use to access your fund in any ATM Stand/location worldwide and remember that the maximum withdrawal daily limit is Ten Thousand United States Dollars(US$10,000.00)we have concluded delivery arrangement with the below courier services companies and their delivery time is stated below.

UPS=48hrs/$300
FedEx=72hrs/$250
DHL=4days/$220
Post Office4days/$170

Kindly provide me with the below details in your response to this letter ,
1. Valid Delivery Address:
2. Full Names:
3. Phone Number:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Sex:

Sincerely
Mr. Benson Lucas

Reply-To: <benlucas010018@gmail.com>
Subject: Attention Dear Beneficiary:
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018

Attention Dear Beneficiary:

How are you?well i have to inform you that your payment has been approve,through Atm Card which will be send to you.I will meet the minister of finance by Tomorrow to discuss on how i can obtain your Atm Card,kindly provide me your mobile phone and your home address. i will call you as soon as i finalize with them in this regard as soon it given to me i will attach you the the copy so that you can view it before going to Dhl to Register your parcel to you.

I want you to make sure your address you are sending to me is correct because that is what i will submit to Dhl .You should keep fee of your Atm Card delivery which i know that is around $245,00 for Dhl delivery of your parcel to your door step.I too will update you by tomorrow as soon as i finalize with the Cbn Governor and With the Minister of Finance . Thank you and i wait for your response now.

(1) your full name
(2) your full address
(3) your direct telephone number.

My Regards.
Dr. Ben Lucas
Manager, Foreign Operation ATM Card Dept