Staff member
Brazil, Timbo, Tpa Telecomunicacoes Ltda

From Jones
Return-Path: ebar@itajai.sc.gov.br
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016
Reply-To: Jones 1214178231@qq.com
Message-ID: 247889019.617.1458290415513.JavaMail.zimbra@itajai.sc.gov.br
Subject: I hope this email meets you well in good health condition

My name is Jones, from the US. I`m in Syria right now fighting IS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don`t mind.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.190.3.73,
NIGERIA.Lagos, EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria

Return-Path: instituto.memoria@al.mt.gov.br
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016
Reply-To: Jones <1214178231@qq.com>

My name is Jones, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting IS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Jones

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Emts (Etisalat Nigeria)

Return-Path: af-farmaceutico@sms.maceio.al.gov.br
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016
Reply-To: Bentley <1214178231@qq.com>
Message-ID: <904985665.28428.1471078163455.JavaMail.zimbra@sms.maceio.al.gov.br>

My name is Jones, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting ISIS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

Regards,
Jones

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 177.200.207.151,
BRAZIL. Tpa Telecomunicacoes Ltda

Return-Path: ceipaw@itajai.sc.gov.br
Subject: Hello Beautiful
Date: 2016-08-14
Reply to: 1214178231@qq.com

My name is Jones, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting ISIS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

Regards,
Jones

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <francesco.cammarata@provincia.gorizia.it>
Received: from (EHLO mail-eell.regione.fvg.it) (193.43.176.100)
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2016
Reply-To: Jones <1214178231@qq.com>

How you doing today? I hope you are doing well. My name is Jones, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting ISIS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

Regards,
Jones

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Photo at: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/bentley-jones.108352/

Return-Path: <bentleyjones01@hotmail.com>
Received: from oo.com with SMTPS; Tue, 06 Sep 2016 12:11:31 +0000
Received: from EUR03-AM5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com ([65.55.90.135])
Subject: Hello Friend,
Thread-Topic: Hello Friend,
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016

Hello Friend,

Thank you so much for your reply to my email. I want to talk more about myself and i hope you can do the same in your next email to me.

As an intelligence personnel serving in the US army, i have access to many classified information although i apologize for being such an intruder and i seek for your forgiveness.

Some facts about myself :

The essence of living is getting to know people and explore the world together with the person you love.

I am 46 years old and never been married. I really do not find that necessary nor important in the past because of the nature of my job but deep down me, i knew there was a big hole in my heart that needs to be filled with love and happiness that even money nor honor can buy.

My journey so far :
After my high school in North Carolina in 1985, i gained admission to enter Army and Navy Academy (Carlsbad, California).

I lived with my grand father since i was a little boy, he had always wanted me to serve in the United States Military because i was his first grand son and we both loved each other so much. I had to honor his wishes and wrote the Army and Navy Academy examinations in 1985.

I am currently serving in the United States peace keeping mission in Syria

I hope you can tell me more details about your job, relationship and your past.

Please check attachment for my picture and i hope you can send me your recent picture in your next email.

With love,
Jones.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 154.66.40.251,
NIGERIA, Ibadan, Smile Communications Nigeria

Return-Path: ckojanov@fcai.uncu.edu.ar
SubjectL hi lovely
Date: 2016-11-26
Reply to: 2724479582@qq.com

Hello beautiful, How you doing today? I hope you are doing well. My name is Jones, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting ISIS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

Regards,
Jones.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ernane.freitas@sefaz.ce.gov.br>
Received: from (EHLO mx-cor01.sefaz.ce.gov.br) (189.90.165.45)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016
Reply-To: Bentley <2724479582@qq.com>

How you doing today? I hope you are doing well. My name is Bentley, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting ISIS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

Regards,
Bentley.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received From: 189.90.164.185,
BRAZIL, Ceara, Empresa De Tecnologia Da Informacao Do Ceara-etice

Return-Path: ugp@setur.ce.gov.br
Date: 3rd Feb 2017
Subject: Hello beautiful
Reply to: 2724479582@qq.com

How you doing today? I hope you are doing well. My name is Bentley, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting ISIS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.
Regards,
Bentley.