Bentley Jones, US Army in Syria

Discussion in 'Military Romance scams' started by Hua Mulan, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From: 177.200.207.150 [​IMG] Brazil, Timbo, Tpa Telecomunicacoes Ltda
    From Jones
    Return-Path: ebar@itajai.sc.gov.br
    Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016
    Reply-To: Jones 1214178231@qq.com
    Message-ID: 247889019.617.1458290415513.JavaMail.zimbra@itajai.sc.gov.br
    Subject: I hope this email meets you well in good health condition

My name is Jones, from the US. I`m in Syria right now fighting IS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don`t mind.

2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 41.190.3.73, [​IMG] NIGERIA.Lagos, EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
    Return-Path: instituto.memoria@al.mt.gov.br
    Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016
    Reply-To: Jones <1214178231@qq.com>

My name is Jones, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting IS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
    Jones

3. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.190.3.25, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Emts (Etisalat Nigeria)
    Return-Path: af-farmaceutico@sms.maceio.al.gov.br
    Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016
    Reply-To: Bentley <1214178231@qq.com>
    Message-ID: <904985665.28428.1471078163455.JavaMail.zimbra@sms.maceio.al.gov.br>

My name is Jones, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting ISIS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

Regards,
    Jones

4. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 177.200.207.151, [​IMG] BRAZIL. Tpa Telecomunicacoes Ltda
    Return-Path: ceipaw@itajai.sc.gov.br
    Subject: Hello Beautiful
    Date: 2016-08-14
    Reply to: 1214178231@qq.com

My name is Jones, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting ISIS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

Regards,
    Jones

5. Hua Mulan

Return-Path: <francesco.cammarata@provincia.gorizia.it>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-eell.regione.fvg.it) (193.43.176.100)
    Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2016
    Reply-To: Jones <1214178231@qq.com>

How you doing today? I hope you are doing well. My name is Jones, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting ISIS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

Regards,
    Jones

6. Hua Mulan

Photo at: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/bentley-jones.108352/

Return-Path: <bentleyjones01@hotmail.com>
    Received: from oo.com with SMTPS; Tue, 06 Sep 2016 12:11:31 +0000
    Received: from EUR03-AM5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com ([65.55.90.135])
    Subject: Hello Friend,
    Thread-Topic: Hello Friend,
    Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016

Hello Friend,

Thank you so much for your reply to my email. I want to talk more about myself and i hope you can do the same in your next email to me.

As an intelligence personnel serving in the US army, i have access to many classified information although i apologize for being such an intruder and i seek for your forgiveness.

Some facts about myself :

The essence of living is getting to know people and explore the world together with the person you love.

I am 46 years old and never been married. I really do not find that necessary nor important in the past because of the nature of my job but deep down me, i knew there was a big hole in my heart that needs to be filled with love and happiness that even money nor honor can buy.

My journey so far :
    After my high school in North Carolina in 1985, i gained admission to enter Army and Navy Academy (Carlsbad, California).

I lived with my grand father since i was a little boy, he had always wanted me to serve in the United States Military because i was his first grand son and we both loved each other so much. I had to honor his wishes and wrote the Army and Navy Academy examinations in 1985.

I am currently serving in the United States peace keeping mission in Syria

I hope you can tell me more details about your job, relationship and your past.

Please check attachment for my picture and i hope you can send me your recent picture in your next email.

With love,
    Jones.

7. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 154.66.40.251, [​IMG] NIGERIA, Ibadan, Smile Communications Nigeria
    Return-Path: ckojanov@fcai.uncu.edu.ar
    SubjectL hi lovely
    Date: 2016-11-26
    Reply to: 2724479582@qq.com

Hello beautiful, How you doing today? I hope you are doing well. My name is Jones, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting ISIS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

Regards,
    Jones.

8. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <ernane.freitas@sefaz.ce.gov.br>
    Received: from (EHLO mx-cor01.sefaz.ce.gov.br) (189.90.165.45)
    Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016
    Reply-To: Bentley <2724479582@qq.com>

How you doing today? I hope you are doing well. My name is Bentley, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting ISIS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

Regards,
    Bentley.

9. Sapphire's Strike

Received From: 189.90.164.185, [​IMG] BRAZIL, Ceara, Empresa De Tecnologia Da Informacao Do Ceara-etice
    Return-Path: ugp@setur.ce.gov.br
    Date: 3rd Feb 2017
    Subject: Hello beautiful
    Reply to: 2724479582@qq.com

How you doing today? I hope you are doing well. My name is Bentley, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting ISIS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.
    Regards,
    Bentley.