From Microsoft Corporation
X-Originating-IP: [68.168.78.77] US server, adelphia.net
Return-Path: <mics-soft@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007
Reply-to: <microsoftclaimsdepartment@mail.md>
Subject: Prize Winner(£500,000.00GBP)

Microsoft Corporation
Dear Sir/Madam,
It is a pleasure to use this medium to inform you that, your email address won you a prize sum of £500,000.00GBP in Microsoft Award Promotion Sweepstakes here in united kingdom. Please contact our claims agent Mr Peter Garry Email: <microsoftclaimsdepartment@mail.md>

INFORMATION NEEDED FOR PRIZE PROCESSING
Name:_______
Ref #:_______
Batch #:_______
Amount Won:_______
Reference Number:________
Batch Number:_______

Your's Sincerely,
Mr Bill Gates
MICROSOFT CORPORATION'S

Usually I only get these stupid things in French but this scammer seems to be branching out.

X-Originating-IP: 196.201.89.156, Cote d'Ivoire, afnet.net
From STEVEN MARC BIRDE
Return-Path: <info_billgateslotery1@yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008
De: "STEVEN MARC BIRDE" <info_billgateslotery1@yahoo.fr>
Subject: FELICITATIONS VOUS FAITES PARTIS DES LAUREATS DU MOIS

BILL GATES FOUNDATION

With Your Pleasant Attention,

We Are pleased To announce to You That You Summers One Of Happy Gaining Of the Bill Gates Foundation Lotery For Internet Expansion In The World Whose Registered office This Finds in LONDON.

A Lottery Relating To the Addresses Email Of the Net surfers. The Total Value Concerned Is 100.000 000 Million Euros And Your Address was Tiré With the Fate By Data-processing Selection During Our First Annual Pulling Carried out Last Week In Siége Mondial Located A STRAIT.

You Thus Make Parties Of Happy Gaining And Your Profit Is Of 250.000 Euros.

In Possession To Enter Your Gain, Please Addressed Solely for The email The Foundation A Courier Featuring:

Your Name, First names, Adresse Supplement, Telephone number, Fax, As well as a Copy Of Your National Chart Of identity Or Passport. After Which It Will be Explains to You How Enters In Possession Of Your Batch.

Receive Encore All Our Congratulations.

Mr STEVEN MC BIRDE
Director Of the Africa Operations and In addition to sea

INFOLINE: +44 70 24 02 18 54.
You can contact us between 8 hour of the morning and 18 hours .

From Microsoft Lottery
Return-Path: <msft11@gmail.com>
Received: from 97.81.15.76, United States, Greenville, Charter Communications
Reply-To: <msftuk@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: OFFICIAL NOTICE TO YOU
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012
Return-Path: [msft11@gmail.com]

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AS WON YOU THE TOTAL SUM OF (Ј850,000.00 pounds). PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHED FOR YOUR WINNING DETAILS.

Microsoft Lottery

POWER BALL / BILL GATES MICROSOFT / MSN Incorporation Congratulates you
16 Great Marlborough Street
London W1F 7HS, UK.
Power Ball House London.UK
[msftuk@yahoo.co.jp]

REF NO: MSW/56B-672GH/L
BATCH: 4583JL/WIN

POWER BALL / BILL GATES MICROSOFT MSN INCORPORATION ARE SHARING HIS FORTUNE, CONGRATULATIONS YOU AS A

Lucky Winner
This is to inform you that you have won prize money of (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds) (£850,000.00 pounds) for the Annual 2012 Lottery promotion which is organized by BILL GATES MICROSOFT POWER BALL LOTTERY INC in conjunction with the MICROSOFT WINDOWS.MSN / WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Hotmail and various Microsoft window users, we only select seven people as our winners, through electronic balloting System without the winner applying.

Bill Gates Microsoft / Power Ball Lottery Prize must be claimed not later than 5 days from the date of this Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited. Our Event Manager will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program, Please be warned. Attached here is the claim verification and funds release form. You are expected to fill and submit to the event manager.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM​
1. FULL NAMES:___________________
2.ADDRESS:__________
3.SEX:_________________
4.AGE:_______________
5.MARITAL STATUS:______________
6.OCCUPATION:_________________
7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:_________________
8.TELEPHONE/MOBILE NUMBER:________________
9.AMOUNT WON:_________________
10.STATE:________________
11. COUNTRY________________________
12.NEXT OF KIN: ____________
13.ZIP CODE: _____________________
14: NATIONALITY: ____________________
15: BATCH: NO_________________________
16; REF, NO_________________________
17: A Scanned copy of Passport or any ID or Drivers license

Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:
To file for your claim, please fill and submit your verification form to our events manager immediately via email.

(CONSULTANT EVENTS MANAGER)
Name: Rev. Mike Charles, E-mail; [msftuk@yahoo.co.jp] Tel: +44704573039

Once again congratulations...
(Msn/ Bill Gates Microsoft / Power Ball Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator

Copyright ¨ 2011-2012
The BILL GATES MICROSOFT / Power Ball /MSN Incorporation Lottery Inc.
All rights reserved.

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
From Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation
Subject: A surprising letter From America's richest philanthropists
To: Recipients
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015
Reply-To: <info@billandmelgates.org>
Message-ID: <70a31221-d628-46a6-a036-1c268490fde4@exch15-b-2.du.deakin.edu.au>
X-ClientProxiedBy: exch15-b-8.du.deakin.edu.au (10.132.72.136)

Congratulations,
This email correspondence is from Bill and Melinda Gates, America's richest philanthropists. Your email is among the thirteen(13) emails that have just been randomly selected by a Microsoftâ„¢ powered email Newsletter software operated by legally registered British, American and EU freelance tech experts upon our request to receive a financial support donation of $2million each, from my wife and I as part of our annual efforts aimed at reducing income inequality gap around the world.
My wife and I have provided more than $30.2 billion in funding toward research and innovation in science, education, health, and technology and believes that breakthroughs in these areas will make a dramatic impact globally in the years to come. Ranked as the most philanthropic couple across the country, my wife and I donated $2.65 billion last year toward fighting diseases and reforming education, scientific research, financial empowerment programmes, among other initiatives.
My wife and I coordinate our efforts through the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which works with other people to donate money and resources on trying to solve a select number of global problems and concerns. I understand that you might feel skeptical, considering the fact that this seems quite unbelievable, however, Please see links below so as to gain an insight into what we ve done so far over the years;
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1oggua_bill-and-melinda-gates-why-giving-away-our-wealth-has-been-the-most-satisfying-thing-we-ve-done_lifestyle
http://news.yahoo.com/katie-couric-interviews-bill-and-melinda-gates-040753364.html ;
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-11565953
You may get back to us here with any accepted means of identification or Full Names, Telephone/Phone, Age, and Country of Residence.
Bill & Melinda Gates.
©2015 Bill & Melinda Gates Annual Email Financial Donation Project

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 207.69.200.58, USA, EarthLink
Return Path: <BG21143@earthlink.net>
Reply-To: <donations2015@qq.com>
Subject: $5 MILLION USD DONATION
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015

Greetings to You from Mr Bill Gates

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: donations2015@qq.com

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

http://www.cnet.com/news/bill-and-melinda-gates-top-forbes-list-as-most-philanthropic-americans/

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see from the webpage above,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my wife will be traveling to Germany for Treatment.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

your full names.................
your contact address................
your personal telephone number...............

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bill Gates or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

REMAIN BLESSED

Regards
Mr Bill Gates

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From "MR. BILL GATES
Return-Path: <BG63532@earthlink.net>
Received: from (EHLO pop06.mail.atl.earthlink.net) (207.69.200.40)
Reply-To: <donation1@qq.com>
Subject: $5 Million Usd Donation From Bill Gates
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015
Message-Id: <E1ZKSn2-0006EQ-00@pop06.mail.atl.earthlink.net>

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: donation1@qq.com

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

http://www.cnet.com/news/bill-and-melinda-gates-top-forbes-list-as-most-philanthropic-americans/

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see from the webpage above,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my wife will be traveling to
Germany for Treatment.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bill Gates or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates

Received the same email:

RECEIVED FROM POWELL, OHIO - Time Warner Cable

Return-Path: <BGD82624@earthlink.net>
Received: from user-0c931gf.cable.mindspring.com ([24.145.134.15])
Reply-To: <donation2@qq.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015
Subject: $5 Million Usd Donation From Bill Gates

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Same as Mulan. Odd how the man who invented Microsoft has to use a Chinese email server. :)
From "Mr. Bill Gates"
Reply-To: ~billgatedonation@qq.com>
Message-ID: ~BLUPR10MB07224A329F92226E10886A18B8650@BLUPR10MB0722.namprd10.prod.outlook.com>

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
India, Delhi, Rcom Wireless 3g Delhi

From "Mr. Bill Gates"
Subject: $5 MILLION USD DONATION FROM MR BILL GATES
To: Recipients
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 11:21:17 +0530
Reply-To: <billgatedonation@qq.com>
X-Mailer: smtp.office365.com
X-ClientProxiedBy: SINPR01CA0044.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: billgatedonation@qq.com

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my wife will be traveling to
Germany for Treatment.

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Sep 14, 2015
Subject: Re: $5 Million Usd Donation From Mr Bill Gates

BILL GATES FOUNDATION*

15TH SEPTEMBER 2015Greetings To You From Mr Bill Gates,

it is categorically cleared that you have emerge as MY beneficiary. This is to inform you about my plan to send your fund to you via Diplomatic cash delivery system. This system will be easier for you and I.The 5,000,000,00 USD was deposited with a security company in LONDON UK for security reasons and better protection of the funds with help of my bank in LONDON.note I am going to send your donation amount of (5 MILLION USD) To you via diplomatic delivery system.I have secured every needed document to cover the money. Note: The money is coming on (2) two security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. Please you don't have to worry for any thing in respect of this your delivery of your $5 Million Usd.The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address. THE BOX SECURITY CODE NUMBER IS (214)

Do make sure you switch on your mobile phone so that the diplomat will establish communication with you upon his arrival. Be informed of the delivery schedule that will be use in bringing your donation which you obtain from me and my wife Mrs Melinda Gates. The diplomat will be leaving LONDON by 18:00 (GMT). LONDON time, to arrive in your COUNTRY USA for registration and tagging of your package formalities before he proceed to your door step latest 18:00 Hours (GMT) U.S.A time due to the large time difference and when he arrive he will book an appointment with you on how you are going to meet. Below is the details of the delivery schedule:

*NAME OF DIPLOMAT AGENT: MR. JOHN HARRIS*
*EMAIL ADDRESS: *
*john_harris2011@hotmail.com <john_harris2011@hotmail.com>DISPATCHING
AIRPORT HEATHROW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LONDON UK** ARRIVING AIRPORT: DULLES
WASHINGTON DC INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT USA*

*THE COURIER DIPLOMAT AGENT NEED THE FOLLOWINGS DETAILS FOR ACCURATE DELIVERY OF THE TWO CONSIGNMENT BOXES,PLEASE FILL THE FORM CORRECTLY AND SEND TO MR JOHN HARRIS EMAIL:* *john_harris2011@hotmail.com

*YOUR FULL NAME :*
*HOUSE ADDRESS :*
*CLOSEST AIRPORT IN YOUR CITY:*
*CELL NUMBER:*
*PHONE NUMBER:*

*SEND THE ABOVE INFORMATION TO THE DELIVER MAN MR JOHN HARRIS AT HIS EMAIL:* *john_harris2011@hotmail.com
<john_harris2011@hotmail.com>** NOTE: I RECEIVED ALERT FROM AMERICA GOVERNMENT THAT YOU WILL MAKE PAYMENT FOR REGISTRATION AND CLEARANCE OF YOUR $5 MILLION USD WHICH WILL COST YOU $695 USD BEFORE THE DIPLOMAT CAN BE ALLOWED TO DISPATCH THE FUNDS TO YOUR DOOR STEP. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT PAYMENT NOT THE DIPLOMAT.I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO SEND ME ANY MONEY BUT THIS CLEARANCE FEE IS A VAT AIRPORT CHARGES THAT A BENEFICIARY WILL PAY TO HIS OR HER GOVERNMENT,I HAVE PAID FOR THE FLIGHT TICKET,THE HOTEL EXPENSES AND THE DIPLOMAT FEEDING WHILE HE IS IN UNITED STATES BUT I CAN NOT PAY FOR THE CLEARANCE FEE BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS SUPPOSE TO BE ON THE CLEARANCE RECEIPT AND CERTIFICATE AS THE BENEFICIARY SO THAT YOU CAN EASILY DEPOSIT IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OR MAKE GOOD USE OF THE MONEY IN YOUR CITY WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM.PLEASE KINDLY UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT ASKING YOU FOR ANY MONEY,AND I WILL NOT ASK YOU TO SEND ME ANY MONEY.*

IMPORTANT ADVISE: DO NOT ATTEND TO ANY OTHER PERSON IN RESPECT OF YOUR FUNDS TO AVOID IMPERSONATION OR DIVERSION SO BE WARNED, AND ANY MAIL YOU RECEIVE WITHOUT THIS CODE **(FG/AHG/XGX/004) KINDLY IGNORE AND DISREGARDS IT, ALSO DO FORWARD IT TO ME FOR SECURITY PURPOSE.DO CONTACT MR JOHN HARRIS
AT HIS EMAIL: **john_harris2011@hotmail.com
<john_harris2011@hotmail.com>* *CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY AND NOTE HE WILL ARRIVE IN UNITED STATES SOONER.*

ME AND MY WIFE WILL BE TRAVELING TO GERMANY FOR MY HEALTH TREATMENT BECAUSE I HAVE CANCER AND NECK PROBLEM . SO DO FOLLOW THE DELIVER MAN MR JOHN HARRIS INSTRUCTION TO ENABLE YOU RECEIVE YOUR $5 MILLION US DOLLARS.

*Remain Blessed*

*Regards*
*Mr. Bill Gates*

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: billgatedonation@qq.com
Date: 17 Sept 2015

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: billgatedonation@qq.com

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my wife will be traveling to Germany for Treatment.

Remain Blessed
Regards
Mr Bill Gates

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: bilgatesdonations@qq.com
Date: 1st Oct 2015

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: bilgatesdonations@qq.com">bilgatesdonations@qq.com

Remain Blessed
Regards
Mr Bill Gates

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
India, Mumbai, Pdsnnew3 Mumbai Pdsn

From Mr. Bill Gates
Return-Path: <>
Subject: CLAIM YOUR $5 MILLION USD DONATION
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015
Reply-To: <billgatesdonate02@qq.com>

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: billgatesdonate02@qq.com

Germany for Treatment.

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates

T

that's fraud

$5 MILLION USD DONATION FROM MR BILL GATES
Oct 18, 2015, 7:30 AM
From Mr. Bill Gates
Details
Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: billgatesdonate02@qq.com

Germany for Treatment.

Remain Blessed
Regards
Mr Bill Gates

qq.com registry whois
Updated 14 hours ago - Refresh
Domain Name: QQ.COM
Registrar: HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 420
Whois Server: grs-whois.hichina.com
Referral URL: http://www.net.cn
Name Server: NS1.QQ.COM
Name Server: NS2.QQ.COM
Name Server: NS3.QQ.COM
Name Server: NS4.QQ.COM
Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Status: serverDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#serverDeleteProhibited
Status: serverTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited
Status: serverUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#serverUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 13-may-2015
Creation Date: 04-may-1995
Expiration Date: 05-may-2018
qq.com registrar whois
Updated 14 hours ago
Domain Name: qq.com
Registry Domain ID: 2895300_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.hichina.com
Registrar URL: http://www.net.cn/
Updated Date: 2015-05-13T06:18:26Z
Creation Date: 1995-05-04T04:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-05-05T04:00:00Z
Registrar: HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD.
Registrar IANA ID: 420
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: @list.alibaba-inc.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +86.4006008500
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Zhou Liguo
Registrant Organization: Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Company Limited
Registrant Street: 35 F, Tencent Building, kejinanyi Avenue, Southern District,,
Registrant City: Shenzhen
Registrant State/Province: Guangdong
Registrant Postal Code: 518057
Registrant Country: CN
Registrant Phone: +86.075586013388
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +86.075586013090
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: @tencent.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Zhou Liguo
Admin Organization: Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Company Limited
Admin Street: 35 F, Tencent Building, kejinanyi Avenue, Southern District,,
Admin City: Shenzhen
Admin State/Province: Guangdong
Admin Postal Code: 518057
Admin Country: CN
Admin Phone: +86.075586013388
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:+86.075586013090
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: @tencent.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Zhou Liguo
Tech Organization: Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Company Limited
Tech Street: 35 F, Tencent Building, kejinanyi Avenue, Southern District,,
Tech City: Shenzhen
Tech State/Province: Guangdong
Tech Postal Code: 518057
Tech Country: CN
Tech Phone: +86.075586013388
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +86.075586013090
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: @tencent.com
Name Server: ns1.qq.com
Name Server: ns2.qq.com
Name Server: ns3.qq.com
Name Server: ns4.qq.com
DNSSEC:unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database:2015-05-13T06:18:26Z<<<

Registry Billing ID:
Billing Name: Zhou Liguo
Billing Organization: Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Company Limited
Billing Street: 35 F, Tencent Building, kejinanyi Avenue, Southern District,,
Billing City: Shenzhen
Billing State/Province: Guangdong
Billing Postal Code: 518057
Billing Country: CN
Billing Phone: +86.075586013388
Billing Phone Ext:
Billing Fax: +86.075586013090
Billing Fax Ext:
Billing Email: @tencent.com

billgatesdonte02@qq.com

that's the reply.email j

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
India, Mumbai, Pdsnnew3 Mumbai Pdsn

From Mr. Bill Gates
Subject: $5 MILLION DONATION FROM MR BILL GATES
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015
Reply-To: <billgatesdonations@qq.com>

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: billgatesdonations@qq.com

Germany for Treatment.

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
India, Mumbai, Rcom Premium Dia

Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015
Reply-To: billgatedonation@qq.com

Greetings to You You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: billgatedonation@qq.com
I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:http://www.cnet.com/news/bill-and-melinda-gates-top-forbes-list-as-most-philanthropic-americans/

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send usyour full names.................your contact address................your personal telephone number...............
Remain Blessed
Regards Mr Bill Gates

From Mr.Bill Gates
Received: from (EHLO na01-bn1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (157.56.110.252)
Subject: Greetings to You from Mr Bill Gates
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015
Reply-To: <billgatesdonate1@qq.com>

Greetings to You from Mr Bill Gates

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: billgatesdonate1@qq.com

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see from the webpage above,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from
our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my wife will be traveling to
Germany for Treatment.

REMAIN BLESSED

Regards
Mr Bill Gates