Bill Gates, Bill Gates Foundation

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Mr. Bill Gates
Reply-To: billgatesdonations@qq.com

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: billgatesdonations@qq.com

India, Mumbai, Pdsnnew3 Mumbai Pdsn

From Bill Gates Foundation
Return-Path: <DF7@kkttr.kr.tn>
Subject: GOODNEWS; $5 MILLION USD HAS BEEN DONATES TO YOU FROM BILL GATES FOUNDATION CHARITABLE.
To: Recipients <DF7@kkttr.kr.tn>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016
Reply-To: <central1979@bk.ru>
Return-Path: DF7@kkttr.kr.tn

Greetings to You,

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Bill Gates Foundation. Bill-Melinda-Gates foundation charitable foundation,I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $5, 000, 000, 00 USD. Our information below is 100% legitimate. Please see the link at;

Visit my Website: http://www.cnet.com/news/bill-and-melinda-gates-top-forbes-list-as-most-philanthropic-americans/

Bill Gates Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Charitable Foundation. One of the largest private foundations in the world, I believe strongly in giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to donate the sum of {$5 Million United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see from the webpage above, On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random.

I will like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this offer as i will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be, that is the reason i request you to open my page link on my first mail. Please use the money wisely, i only want to feel good by helping people this session, this is the only thing that makes my able family happy all the time, i will advise you as the prospective lucky person to be claim not to lose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

we donates to individuals around the world in need, the local fire department,the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer’s and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer. and me and my wife will be travelling to Germany for Treatment.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to contact my selected payout bank reserve bank of India.

Ms. Sunita Mishra
Chief Accounting Officer
Reserve Bank of India Department foreign transfer
E-mail ( central1979@bk.ru )

Do make sure you provide the complete information below to my selected payout bank at Reserve Bank of India for disbursement.

Your Full name________________________
Your Address_______________________
Your Country___________________________
Your Age______________________________
Your Sex_____________________________
Your Occupation________________________
Your Phone number______________________

IMPORTANT ADVISE: DO NOT ATTEND TO ANY OTHER PERSON IN RESPECT OF YOUR FUNDS TO AVOID IMPERSONATION OR DIVERSION SO BE WARNED, AND ANY MAIL YOU RECEIVE WITHOUT THIS CODE KINDLY IGNORE AND DISREGARDS IT, ALSO DO FORWARD IT TO ME FOR SECURITY PURPOSE.(FG/HG/XGG/016) I WILL BE TRAVELING TO JAPAN FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE I HAVE EYES AND NECK PROBLEM . DO FOLLOW THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA INSTRUCTION TO ENABLE YOU RECEIVE YOUR $5 MILLION USD.

Regards,
Mr. ill Gates Foundation,
The Bill & Melinda Gates
Foundation Charitable Foundation,

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
IP= 25.264.118.148 UK. May be fake.
reply-to: central1979 @bk.ru
to: Recipients <AW6@fjhjm.cn.tn>
date: Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 8:21 AM
subject: GOODNEWS; $5 MILLION USD HAS BEEN DONATES TO YOU FROM BILL GATES FOUNDATION CHARITABLE.

Same script as above Post.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Same as Sophie.
From 116.203.77.183,

From Bill Gates Foundation
Return-Path: SR5@utyu.bd.tn
Reply-To: centralbnk01@bk.ru

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to contact my selected payout bank reserve bank of India.

Ms. Sunita Mishra
Chief Accounting Officer
Reserve Bank of India Department foreign transfer
E-mail ( centralbnk01@bk.ru )

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
The same darn thing.
From BILL GATES DONATIONS
Return-Path: billgates@gatesfoundation.org
Reply-To: billg4733@gmail.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

From Bill Gates
Return-Path: <billy.hardison851@topper.wku.edu>
Subject: $5 MILLION USD DONATION FROM MR BILL GATES
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016
Reply-To: <westernindia.union@yandex.com>
Return-Path: Billy.hardison851@topper.wku.edu

You have been gifted to receive $5 MILLION USD Donation From Mr Bill Gates. Contact Western Union India at this email: westernindia.union@yandex.com

me and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your email on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. as you could see from ourwebpage,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live because i am sick. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

i am happy to informed you that i have successfully made an arrangement with 100% Guarantee to send your 5 million to you by Western Union Money Transfer they will be sending you $10,000.00 usd per day until you receive the complete payment of $5 Million usd To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which i have been donated to you, you are to send below to this email: westernindia.union@yandex.com

your full names.................
your contact address................
your personal telephone number...............

I have authorized the Western Union India To start sending your money to you 10,000,00 usd per day. i am happy for the good news because i am tired of the BANK DELAYS. send your full address and phone number to this email: westernindia.union@yandex.com contact western Union India Immediately and follow they instruction to enable you receive the money.

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates
Email: mrbill104@outlook.com

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Ditto. From India.
Return-Path: an39p@kitecu.one
To: Recipients an39p@kitecu.one
Reply-To: westernindia.union@yandex.com
Email: mrbill104@outlook.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Nat1 Bloc

Return-Path: <www.@waltz.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016
Reply-To: Mr Bill Gates <dhlofficedelhi@gmail.com>
Subject: Empowerment Cheque

Congratulations

I Bill Gates and My Wife Melinda We have registered empowerment Cheque worthy (5.5MILLION USD) on your behalf through DHL Delivering department after our finally meeting on Funding program at Washington, United States Today,All you will do is to contact DHL Delivering Service director Mark Oscar. on dhlofficedelhi@gmail.com He will give you direction on how you will receive your ($5.5millionUSD) Cheque also Remember to Reconfirm your Full information to avoid wrong Delivering.

Your Name...........
Your Home Address..................
Your Country.................
Your Phone Number...............

Contact Agent Mark OSCAR,
Email:: dhlofficedelhi@gmail.com
Ask Mr. Mark Oscar. what you need to do for them to deliver your Empowerment Cheque this weekend.

Regards
Mr Bill Gates

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Singapore, Yahoo! Sg

Return-Path: <husein1199chef@yahoo.com.my>
Return-Path: <husein1199chef@yahoo.com.my>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016
From: BILL GATES FOUNDATION <husein1199chef@yahoo.com.my>
Reply-To: BILL GATES FOUNDATION <Cdonation@mail.ru>
Subject: You have been awarded $5million usd by Bill and melindagates Foundation, Your email address was chosen at random. Kindly get back to us at your earliest convenience, so we know your email address is valid. For more details Google BILL AND MELINDA GATES FOUNDATION

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: okikasenior@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016
Reply-To: MR BILL GATES <billgatesdonation@qq.com>
Subject: You have been Sellected to receive $5 MILLION USD Donation From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: billgatesdonation@qq.com
Return-Path: okikasenior@yahoo.com

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder why Bill Gates can't get a hotmail account?

Return-Path: test@stotzek.at
Received: from eckerserv.at (lisa.eckerserv.at [93.186.200.168])
Reply-To: billgatesdonationfile@yandex.com
Subject: FROM BILL GATES
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017

Greetings You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: billgatesdonationfile@yandex.com

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see from the webpage above,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my wife will be traveling to Germany for Treatment.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send me

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bill Gates or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: <ncinfo@tim.it>
Message-ID: <15d73d6570d.ncinfo@tim.it>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017
Reply-To: billmelinda.gatesfoundation1@yandex.com
Subject: Gifted $5 MILLION USD MelindaGatesFoundation

Greetings You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: ( billmelinda.gatesfoundation1@yandex.com )

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see from the webpage above,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my wife will be traveling to Germany for Treatment.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send me

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bill Gates or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
India, Dehra Dun, Pdsnnew1 Lns Ha

Return-Path: <szyma2lm@cmich.edu>
Subject: $5 MILLION USD DONATION FROM BILL GATES
To: Recipients <szyma2lm@cmich.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017
Reply-To: charitydonationfile2@outlook.com
Return-Path: szyma2lm@cmich.edu

Greetings You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: charitydonationfile2@outlook.com. I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

SEND YOUR ABOVE DETAILS TO charitydonationfile2@outlook.com

Remain Blessed
Regards
Mr Bill Gates

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
The same format as above.

UAE, Dubai, Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company Pjsc

Return-Path: <s217068324@live.nmmu.ac.za>
To: Recipients <s217068324@nmmu.ac.za>
Reply-To: charitydonationfile1@outlook.com
Return-Path: s217068324@nmmu.ac.za

Greetings You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: charitydonationfile1@outlook.com

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
India, Delhi, Bharti Airtel Ltd.

Return-Path: <215054922@stu.ukzn.ac.za>
Subject: Hello
To: Recipients <215054922@stu.ukzn.ac.za>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018
Reply-To: bill.gatesdonations.2018@outlook.com
Return-Path: 215054922@stu.ukzn.ac.za

Greetings you have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr. Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: bill.gates.donations2018@outlook.com

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer’s and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. We have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer. And me and my wife will be traveling to Germany for Treatment.

SEND YOUR ABOVE DETAILS TO my Email bill.gates.donations2018@outlook.com

So that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates

Return-Path: <216047006@stu.ukzn.ac.za>
To: Recipients <216047006@stu.ukzn.ac.za>
From: "Bill Gates Foundation " <216047006@stu.ukzn.ac.za>
Reply-To: billgdonationfile@outlook.com

SEND YOUR ABOVE DETAILS TO my Email: billgfile099@outlook.com