Buh Nelson Nyoh, MN/Maryland/Cameroon

Discussion in 'Animal Scams' started by Bbbb82, Jan 21, 2016.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Bbbb82

Bbbb82 Guest

Google phone# out of NY
    BUH NELSON NYOH Country:CAMEROON State:YAOUNDE City:LIMBE Postal code: 00237 Test Question:TO WHO Test Answer:MY FRIEND
    Hello, thanks for your interest about our 14 weeks Female English Bulldog puppy. I'm giving out this puppy because my husband is sick and I just relocated to a new apartment the nature of my job does not give me a lot of time to take care of the puppy So I have been searching for pets loving homes to adopt and take care of this puppy until now that i have found you.She is also home and potty train,knows how to use a doggy door.
    (1) Are you a breeder?
    (2) Do you have kids?
    (3) Give me description of your living environment?
    (4) Have you been keeping pets or this is your first experience ?
    (5) Where are you located??
    Thanks for the prompt response and interest you have over my little cindy, i am not after any rehoming fee for cindy but a true pet loving home that will show her all the love and attention she deserves ok well i just relocated to Maryland to take care of my sick husband, can you make it over here for pick up as soon as possible ? or you prefer we arrange for a pet delivery courier to deliver Cindy at your home address which will be fast, safe and more convenient for us both ? Some up to date shots of cindy ...
    takoma park, MD
    would you prefer i arrange for pet delivery?

Pet delivery will cost $310 for cindy to be delivered to your home address by the pet delivery service and you will be paying directly to them when they contact you regarding delivery.If that is fine by you then i shall need your full delivery details so i can get her registered at the delivery service for immediate delivery to your home asap the details include :
    Full Names.... ?
    Home Address.... ?
    Post Code..... ?
    Mobile Number.....
    Email Address ....
    Nearest Airport To Your Home .... ? As soon as i have your full delivery information,i will head for the delivery agency and set up delivery to the address provided and they will contact you regarding delivery as soon as am done with the registration.I want you to promise me that you will take very good care of Cindy for me and do keep us updated on pics when you get her ok ?
    Uship
    sorry just had to go to travel and have no money so can you send me some mobey so i can come back soon?my wife died
    can you help me please?
    hello dear
    just about $375 so i can sort out some family things
    ok will send them along with lola ok so can you help me with the money?
    but now i need the money as wife just died 1 hour ago and i need to sort out family matters
    can you please talk to me?
    im a little busy now i can only do that later i need ti take time and look for it and right now my mind is not really stable so what i need now is the money so can solve this problem please just help me foe my wife's sake okay
    please help a broken heart
    hello
    BUH NELSON NYOH Country:CAMEROON State:YAOUNDE City:LIMBE Postal code: 00237 Amount:$210 Test Question:TO WHO Test Answer:MY FRIEND
    those are the names you should help me and pay anything you have okay
    jus end any thing you have now so that i can look for caring friends like you okay
    please just send anything you have so that i can start sorting things out okay thanks for understanding
    are you going to make the payment now ?
    okay thanks God will bless you so much have you seen the payment 1 i sent o you?
    BUH NELSON NYOH Country:CAMEROON State:YAOUNDE City:LIMBE Postal code: 00237 Test Question:TO WHO Test Answer:MY FRIEND

2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

@ Bbbb82 Thank you for your post and Welcome to AFI.

Do you have any contact details for this scammer please?

3. Anahi

Anahi New Member

I recived an email for a pet adoption, and the girl who talk with you really makes that you can trust in her. Until she ask you that you have to donate some money a foundation to help hungry children. We sent only 50€ by western union but I read about most people that they asked more money. The information that they gave me is this:

Nombres de receptores..........Chimi njakoi wins
    País.......................... Camerún
    Ciudad .......................... Douala
    Código postal.................... 0237
    Cantidad....................... 50 euros
    pregunta...........................A
    pregunta............................B

The girl's email is alicemargaretha @gmail.com

The agency for the transportation wrote me all day, we didnt send more money

El viernes, 4 de marzo de 2016, courier cargoliners couriercargoliners @mail.com escribió:

ESTIMADO CLIENTE
    QUEREMOS INFORMARLE QUE RECIBIMOS UN CORREO ELECTRÓNICO DE SU REMITENTE NOS DICE QUE DEBEMOS PROCEDER CON LA ENTREGA DEL CACHORRO ASÍ QUE EL CACHORRO SE HA EXAMINADO Y ESTÁ LISTO PARA LA ENTREGA A SU CASA HOY. ASÍ PROCEDEREMOS CON LA ENTREGA INMEDIATAMENTE RECIBIMOS CONFIRMACIÓN DE USTED Y DE SU REMITENTE. GRACIAS Y ESPERAMOS QUE USTED DISFRUTE DE NUESTROS SERVICIOS.

courier cargoliners
    para yo
    Hace 14 horas.
    Detalles
    Querido cliente,

queremos informarle que si usted no paga el dinero en el cachorro no puede ser entregado a usted bien. todo lo que hay que hacer ahora en la remuneración en el dinero, por lo que podemos tener que cachorro de que se le entregue de inmediatoo

[​IMG]
    courier cargoliners
    para yo
    Hace 14 horas.
    Detalles
    Querido cliente,
    vamos a aconsejar que ir ahora y transferir eldinero, por lo que podemos proceder con la entrega de su cachorro immediately.once que haya terminado con el pago volver a nosotroscon el recibo de la transferencia