Capt. Patrick Williams, US Army in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Military scams' started by Hua Mulan, May 19, 2016.

1. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From: 210.87.247.11, [​IMG] Hong Kong, Hong Kong Telecommunications (HKT) Limited Business Internet
    From "Captain Patrick Williams
    Return-Path: <army@un.org>
    Message-Id: <201605182315.u4INEgW6010184@imsantv23.netvigator.com>
    Reply-To: <captpatrickwilliams99@gmail.com>
    Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL HELP YOU
    Date: Wed, 18 May 2016

Dear Friend i saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you,

I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possessiocn the sum of US$45.5Million US.D) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. so I need someone I could trust. If you accepted i will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on.I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,

Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME.........
    YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
    YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER........

Regards,
    Capt. Patrick Williams
    US ARMY
    Kabul Afghanistan

2. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 41.213.80.64, [​IMG] South Africa, Sandton, Wireless Business Solutions (pty) Ltd
    Return-Path: patrick@he.net
    To: notice@army.us.mil
    Subject: Urgent Response is Required..
    Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016

Dear Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgentfor this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of US$45.5Million US.D) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. so I need someone I could trust. If you accepted i will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on.I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,

YOUR FULL NAME.........

Regards,
    Capt. Patrick Williams
    US ARMY
    Kabul Afghanistan

3. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: agentkingpeters@gmail.com
    Date: 7th Mar 2017
    Subject: From Capt. Patrick Williams US ARMY Kabul Afghanistan
    Reply to: captwilliamspatrick2@gmail.com

same email text as post above

4. Sapphire's Strike

Return Path: mr.patrickwilliams2543@hotmail.com
    Date: 12th May 2017
    Subject: Dear Beloved Friend, URGENT REPLY NOW.
    Reply to: mr.patrickwilliams2543@hotmail.com

same mail text as above

5. Sapphire's Strike

Return Path: kylee1lilly2@gmail.com
    Date: 2017-07-08
    Subject: Dear Beloved Friend
    Reply to: globalexpress595@gmail.com

6. Quark

Quark Moderator Staff Member

Reply-To: <captparickw212@gmail.com>
    Subject: From: Capt. Patrick Williams
    Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017

Dear Beloved Friend,

I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of US$25.5Million US.D) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state for a good business as soon as I am back anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. So I need someone I could trust. If you accepted i will transfer the money to you where you will be the beneficiary through a diplomatic delivery.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me the below information, am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,

Get back to me with your full information as stated below:-

YOUR FULL NAME:
    YOUR FULL ADDRESS:
    YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:

Regards,
    Capt. Patrick Williams
    US ARMY
    Kabul Afghanistan

7. Miyuki

Received: from [185.60.105.11] (helo=User)
    Reply-To: <captpatrickwilliams60@gmail.com>
    Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of US$45.5Million US.D) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

YOUR FULL NAME.........

Regards,
    Capt. Patrick Williams
    US ARMY
    Kabul Afghanistan
    captpatrickwilliams@outlook.com

8. Migz

Migz Guest

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

YOUR FULL NAME.........

Regards,
    Capt. Patrick Williams
    US ARMY
    Kabul Afghanistan

9. Miyuki

Received: from mail-oi0-f65.google.com ([209.85.218.65]
    Reply-To: captainpatrickwilliamsmar30@gmail.com
    From: " Capt. Patrick Williams" <drolusegun8aganga@gmail.com>
    Return-Path: drolusegun8aganga@gmail.com

10. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <bob@connexium.com>
    X-Sender: bob@connexium.com
    Subject: Your PRIVATE Letter Attached.
    Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017

Capt. Patrick Williams
    US ARMY
    Kabul Afghanistan
    Email: myprivatepatrick@gmail.com

11. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <equipos@equipos.cl>

12. from: Capt. Patrick Williams<naushad@galvserv.com>
    to: Recipients <naushad@galvserv.com>

Get back to me with your full information send it to my email: captwilliamspatrick@gmail.com

Capt. Patrick Williams
    US ARMY
    Kabul Afghanistan
    Email: captwilliamspatrick@gmail.com

13. from: CAPT PATRICK WILLIAMS<info@inaleco.com>
    reply-to: captpatrickwilliams@outlook.com
    to:
    date: Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 7:14 PM
    subject: Dear Beloved Friend

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you. On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of US$45.5Million US.D) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment. I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. so I need someone I could trust. If you accepted i will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.
    Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3days I will then search for someone else. I wait for your contact details so we can go on.I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,

YOUR FULL NAME.........

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
    US ARMY
    Kabul Afghanistan

14. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

From: 196.202.198.12, [​IMG] Kenya, Nairobi, Telkom Kenya Ltd
    Return-Path: <luvshorses@cheerful.com>
    Message-id: <0OXI002L913A2J90@jmmr1.jambo.co.ke>
    Reply-to: captpatrickwilliams@outlook.com
    Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2017

Dear Beloved Friend,

YOUR FULL NAME.........

Regards,
    Capt. Patrick Williams
    US ARMY
    Kabul Afghanistan

15. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Same text from 85.21.29.50, [​IMG] Russia, Moscow, Corbina Telecom

Return-Path: <111673@inbox.com>
    Reply-To: <capt.patrickwilliams243@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <auto-000620952555@fe1-mc.corbina.ru>

Capt. Patrick Williams
    US ARMY
    Kabul Afghanistan.
    Email: capt.patrickwilliams243@gmail.com

16. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

The same, from Kenya, 196.202.198.12, [​IMG] Kenya, Nairobi, Telkom Kenya Ltd
    Return-Path: <p.veldhuizen@kempen-begeer.nl>
    Message-id: <0OXP00DRHF663210@jmmr1.jambo.co.ke>
    Reply-to: captpatrickwilliams@hotmail.com
    From: Capt Patrick Williams <p.veldhuizen@kempen-begeer.nl>

Capt. Patrick Williams
    US ARMY
    Kabul Afghanistan
    captpatrickwilliams@hotmail.com

17. Miyuki

Return-Path: <info@inaleco.com>
    Reply-To: <captpatrickwilliams@outlook.com>