Captivica Mladenovski, US Army, Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Military scams' started by Prints Of Darkness, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Return-Path: <captivica.mladenovski019@outlook.com>
    Received: from (EHLO COL004-OMC1S13.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.23)
    From: captivica mladenovski <captivica.mladenovski019@outlook.com>
    To: captivica mladenovski <captivica.mladenovski019@outlook.com>
    Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU?
    Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017

Dear Friend

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner,I found you listed in the Trade Center Chambers of commerce directory here in Afghanistan, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray at this time thaty I am oura address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.

I am Captivica Mladenovski, an officer in the US Army,and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force in Kabul, Afghanistan.

I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an internet address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $12,570,000(Twelve million Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand USD) to the States or any safe country of your choice, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved. Actually it is part of funds that we discovered from the residence of fleeing Opium farmers in Afghanistan.

If you can be can be trusted,i will explain further when i get a response from you. Please ensure to reply me Immediately if you want to help me.

Respectfully,
    Captivica Mladenovski
    United States Military Army. Afghanistan.

2. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <captivica.mladenovski021@outlook.com>
    Received: from (EHLO SNT004-OMC4S31.hotmail.com) (65.55.90.234)
    From: captivica mladenovski <captivica.mladenovski021@outlook.com>
    Subject: Re: CAN I TRUST YOU?
    Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017

My Dear

I have read your email message with great attention your e mail that is well understood and will like to thank you very much, I pray that the Lord that give us shield and protection here shall grant you the strength and courage to handle it without issues. Also know that I am solidly behind you.

I would have love to move this fund through bank transaction but use of bank transfer here is highly prohibited by soldiers for security reasons . There is a means we move things, valuable things out of the Afghanistan without issue which is my the means of UNITED NATION RED CROSS AGENT, they always come in here from time to time to deliver medical equipment and drugs , I can make use them by packaging the money in a briefcase with code and the code will be our secrete as i am not going to give the code to agent so that they will not open it until it arrives to your destination, so that as soon as he arrives, you can take the cash from him and make a cash deposit to your bank account for safekeeping.

Note that UNITED NATION RED CROSS AGENT has an immunity to deliver consignments and packages without customs check or interceptions. UNITED NATION RED CROSS AGENT will deliver it to your home or office address and hand It over to you intact.

I have one of this UNITED NATION RED CROSS AGENT around in our camp at the moment and I have discussed with him, though I did not tell him the actual content of the briefcase, I just told that it is an antique Jewellery and Family valuables and he as has accepted to deliver it to you.

All he requested for is below information for his accurate delivery.
    1 Your full: name
    2 Your direct cell phone number, your home phone number,
    3 Your home address,
    4 Your id card,
    5 Name of the nearest airport to your place,

As soon as he get the information he will move for delivery
    Let me hear from you as soon as possible.

Respectfully,
    Captivica Mladenovski
    United States Military Army. Afghanistan

3. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Received: from (EHLO BAY004-OMC4S1.hotmail.com) (65.54.190.203)
    Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017

Dear

This is Legal, i cannot involve myself in anything i am not sure of, All i needed of you is trust, honesty and confidentiality of this transaction, if you are capable of handling this transaction then get back to me with the needed information as shown below..

1) Your full names,
    2) Your physical address,
    3) Your direct telephone and fax number
    4) copy of your ID.

Regards,
    Captivica Mladenovski

4. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Received: from (EHLO BLU004-OMC2S16.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.91)
    Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017

every as i said to you is real, i do not involve myself in something i am not sure of executing, i am an officer in service.

i only wish i can trust you and i will like you to indicate that you are trustworthy and that my fund will not disappear.

for my fund there is nothing weird, the only thing weird here is prove of your integrity and honesty