Carlos Slim Helu, Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Miyuki, May 8, 2015.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 41.138.90.70, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin Sa
    From "Carlos Slim Helu."
    Return-Path: <goldenpeter9@gmail.com>
    Sender: sergioimamurajp@yahoo.co.jp
    Date: Wed, 6 May 2015
    Reply-To: "Carlos Slim Helu." <carlos1940slim1@gmail.com>
    Subject: Charity Donation From Carlos Slim Helu!

GREETINGS,

My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in?giving while living? I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid

FULL ADDRESS..
    COUNTRY.............
    CITY..................
    PHONE NUMBER..........

Regards,
    Carlos Slim Helu.

2. Chloemaria

Chloemaria Guest

I received this same email.

3. Docrog

Docrog Guest

Hmm--I just got this one, too. But I wonder why (1) the world's richest man would use a g-mail account to reach him. (2) the sender is from carlos_foundation@charter.net--charter.net?? And (3) that address is invalid. Also it sounds like a really stupid way to further his desire that the money be used to benefit humanity.

Feels fishy to me. Remember that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

4. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Since the email was sent from Benin (the one we have) it's a complete scam.

5. shruti s r

shruti s r Guest

I got the same mail !! Is it a scam ?? Pls someone temmi

6. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

7. castle1185

castle1185 Guest

I received a text at around 3:51am from this cell phone no. +639266300946 with this message, "My name is Carlos Slim Helu. A philanthropist, the Chairman & CEO of Telmex. please contact the below email for details: slimc708@gmail.com....obviously a scam!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
  8. malameri6

malameri6 Guest

yes , its Scam

9. H R U D S

H R U D S Guest

CARLOS SLIM HELU, GOD BLESES YOUR FAMILI. wish happy new year,2016. thanqou sar. mi name;xxxx Admin edit: Personal information removed for the safety of poster. DMY.

10. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

స్వాగతం. మమ్మల్ని క్షమించండి, కానీ మీరు సమాధానం ఇమెయిల్ ఒక స్కామ్ ఉంది. మీరు ఏ డబ్బు ఉంది. scammer సంప్రదించడానికి లేదు దయచేసి. ధన్యవాదాలు

HRUDS. Welcome to AFI. There is no money for you. Carlos Slim Heku is being impersonated, it is a scammer trying to steal from you. Please stop all contact with him. Thank you.

11. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Carlos Slim Helú is a real person. He isn't giving money away.

12. Sophie

Sophie Samurai

From: 123.176.40.156, [​IMG] India, Hyderabad, Sip Um Master Slave Pstn Gateways
    From "Carlos Slim Helu
    Return-Path: <info@yahoo.comr>
    Subject: GOOD NEWS
    To: Recipients <info@yahoo.comr>
    Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016
    Reply-To: slimhelucarlos155@gmail.com
    Message-Id: <20160203061953.98F603AA530@mail.in2.actcorp.in>

GREETINGS, My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO of the Carlos Slim Helu Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind, using your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid. Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html or you can Google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ) contact me at this email id (slimhelucarlos155@gmail.com).

13. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.138.89.198, [​IMG] Benin, Abomey-calavi, Etisalat Benin Sa
    From Carlos Slim Helu
    Return-Path: <gabriele.paco@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <152dac41b46.gabriele.paco@alice.it>
    Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016
    Reply-To: carlosslimhelu60@gmail.com
    Subject: Donation from Carlos Slim Helu foundation!

GREETINGS,

My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html or you can Google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ) contact me at this email id (carlosslimhelu60@gmail.com) Email me the details bellow

FULL ADDRESS..
    COUNTRY.............
    CITY..................
    PHONE NUMBER..........

FORWARD THE ABOVE INFORMATION TO MY EMAIL: carlosslimhelu60@gmail.com

Regards,
    Carlos Slim Helu.

14. Miyuki

From: 116.203.75.192, [​IMG] India, Mumbai, Pdsnnew3 Mumbai Pdsn
    Return-Path: <1004@jjpa.jp.tn>
    Subject: Hi Donation For You
    To: Recipients <1004@jjpa.jp.tn>
    Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016
    Reply-To: <carlosslimhelu23@gmail.com>

Hi

My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give { $2,500,000.00 USD } to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Regards,
    Carlos Slim Helu

15. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: <as4@nnett.gr.tn>
    Date: 09 Mar 2016
    Subject: Hi Donation For You

Hi
    My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu
    Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world.

I believe strongly in giving while living. I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give { $2,500,000.00 USD } to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random.

Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Regards,
    Carlos Slim Helu

16. Miyuki

From: 41.146.47.55, [​IMG] South Africa, Cape Town, Telkom Sa Limited
    Return-Path: <support@agoratrust.com>
    Return-Path: <support@agoratrust.com>
    Message-ID: <D5.55.23991.3113CD65@dnvrco-iedge09>
    To: Recipients <support@agoratrust.com>
    Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016
    Reply-To: barristerdonaldrich@consultant.com

GREETINGS, My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to my Barrister with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid. Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html or you can Google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ) contact my Barrister with this email id ( barristerdonaldrich@consultant.com) he is in charge of this donation.

Regards,
    Carlos Slim Helu.

17. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From: 116.203.72.61, [​IMG] India, Mumbai, Pdsnnew3 Mumbai Pdsn
    From Carlos Slim
    Return-Path: <aa8@aaav.cn.tn>
    Subject: DONATION NOTIFICATION FOR YOU:
    To: Recipients <aa8@aaav.cn.tn>
    Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 13:11:26 +0530
    Reply-To: <jamesbent22@yahoo.co.jp>
    Return-Path: aa8@aaav.cn.tn

Hi My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give { $2,500,000.00 USD } to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid. Regards, Carlos Slim Helu

18. Sapphire's Strike

19. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <azlina.ismat@anm.gov.my>
    Subject: DONATION FOR YOU EMAIL HERE (fifsm327@gmail.com)
    Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016

GREETINGS, My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to my Barrister with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid. Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html or you can Google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ) contact my Barrister with this email id Mazly Azlina Binti Ismat (fifsm327@gmail.com) he is in-charge of this donation.

Regards,
    Carlos Slim Helu.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender (JANM) immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient isunauthorized and may be illegal. Thank you.

20. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <saraeian@pmc.iaun.ac.ir>
    Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016
    Reply-to: fifsm327@gmail.com
    Subject: GREETINGS!!

GREETINGS, My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to my Barrister with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid. Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html or you can Google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ) contact my Barrister with this email id Jamison Katherine Grace (fifsm327@gmail.com) he is in-charge of this donation.

Regards,
    Carlos Slim Helu.