Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin Sa

From "Carlos Slim Helu."
Return-Path: <goldenpeter9@gmail.com>
Sender: sergioimamurajp@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015
Reply-To: "Carlos Slim Helu." <carlos1940slim1@gmail.com>
Subject: Charity Donation From Carlos Slim Helu!

GREETINGS,

My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in?giving while living? I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid

FULL ADDRESS..
COUNTRY.............
CITY..................
PHONE NUMBER..........

Regards,
Carlos Slim Helu.

D

Docrog

Hmm--I just got this one, too. But I wonder why (1) the world's richest man would use a g-mail account to reach him. (2) the sender is from carlos_foundation@charter.net--charter.net?? And (3) that address is invalid. Also it sounds like a really stupid way to further his desire that the money be used to benefit humanity.

Feels fishy to me. Remember that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

C

castle1185

I received a text at around 3:51am from this cell phone no. +639266300946 with this message, "My name is Carlos Slim Helu. A philanthropist, the Chairman & CEO of Telmex. please contact the below email for details: slimc708@gmail.com....obviously a scam!

Last edited by a moderator:
H

H R U D S

CARLOS SLIM HELU, GOD BLESES YOUR FAMILI. wish happy new year,2016. thanqou sar. mi name;xxxx Admin edit: Personal information removed for the safety of poster. DMY.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
స్వాగతం. మమ్మల్ని క్షమించండి, కానీ మీరు సమాధానం ఇమెయిల్ ఒక స్కామ్ ఉంది. మీరు ఏ డబ్బు ఉంది. scammer సంప్రదించడానికి లేదు దయచేసి. ధన్యవాదాలు

HRUDS. Welcome to AFI. There is no money for you. Carlos Slim Heku is being impersonated, it is a scammer trying to steal from you. Please stop all contact with him. Thank you.

India, Hyderabad, Sip Um Master Slave Pstn Gateways

From "Carlos Slim Helu
Return-Path: <info@yahoo.comr>
Subject: GOOD NEWS
To: Recipients <info@yahoo.comr>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016
Reply-To: slimhelucarlos155@gmail.com
Message-Id: <20160203061953.98F603AA530@mail.in2.actcorp.in>

GREETINGS, My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO of the Carlos Slim Helu Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind, using your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid. Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html or you can Google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ) contact me at this email id (slimhelucarlos155@gmail.com).

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Abomey-calavi, Etisalat Benin Sa

From Carlos Slim Helu
Return-Path: <gabriele.paco@alice.it>
Message-ID: <152dac41b46.gabriele.paco@alice.it>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016
Reply-To: carlosslimhelu60@gmail.com
Subject: Donation from Carlos Slim Helu foundation!

GREETINGS,

My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html or you can Google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ) contact me at this email id (carlosslimhelu60@gmail.com) Email me the details bellow

FULL ADDRESS..
COUNTRY.............
CITY..................
PHONE NUMBER..........

FORWARD THE ABOVE INFORMATION TO MY EMAIL: carlosslimhelu60@gmail.com

Regards,
Carlos Slim Helu.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
India, Mumbai, Pdsnnew3 Mumbai Pdsn

Return-Path: <1004@jjpa.jp.tn>
Subject: Hi Donation For You
To: Recipients <1004@jjpa.jp.tn>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016
Reply-To: <carlosslimhelu23@gmail.com>

Hi

My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give { $2,500,000.00 USD } to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Regards,
Carlos Slim Helu

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <as4@nnett.gr.tn>
Date: 09 Mar 2016
Subject: Hi Donation For You

Hi
My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu
Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world.

I believe strongly in giving while living. I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give { $2,500,000.00 USD } to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random.

Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Regards,
Carlos Slim Helu

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
South Africa, Cape Town, Telkom Sa Limited

Return-Path: <support@agoratrust.com>
Return-Path: <support@agoratrust.com>
Message-ID: <D5.55.23991.3113CD65@dnvrco-iedge09>
To: Recipients <support@agoratrust.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016
Reply-To: barristerdonaldrich@consultant.com

GREETINGS, My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to my Barrister with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid. Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html or you can Google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ) contact my Barrister with this email id ( barristerdonaldrich@consultant.com) he is in charge of this donation.

Regards,
Carlos Slim Helu.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
India, Mumbai, Pdsnnew3 Mumbai Pdsn

From Carlos Slim
Return-Path: <aa8@aaav.cn.tn>
Subject: DONATION NOTIFICATION FOR YOU:
To: Recipients <aa8@aaav.cn.tn>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 13:11:26 +0530
Reply-To: <jamesbent22@yahoo.co.jp>
Return-Path: aa8@aaav.cn.tn

Hi My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give { $2,500,000.00 USD } to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid. Regards, Carlos Slim Helu

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
South Africa, Telkom Sa Ltd

Return-Path: <azlina.ismat@anm.gov.my>
Subject: DONATION FOR YOU EMAIL HERE (fifsm327@gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016

GREETINGS, My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to my Barrister with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid. Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html or you can Google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ) contact my Barrister with this email id Mazly Azlina Binti Ismat (fifsm327@gmail.com) he is in-charge of this donation.

Regards,
Carlos Slim Helu.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender (JANM) immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient isunauthorized and may be illegal. Thank you.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
South Africa, Telkom Sa Ltd

Return-Path: <saraeian@pmc.iaun.ac.ir>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016
Reply-to: fifsm327@gmail.com
Subject: GREETINGS!!

GREETINGS, My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to my Barrister with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid. Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html or you can Google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ) contact my Barrister with this email id Jamison Katherine Grace (fifsm327@gmail.com) he is in-charge of this donation.

Regards,
Carlos Slim Helu.