Carlos Slim Helu, Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Miyuki, May 8, 2015.

1. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Same, from <thangnvtc@ninhbinh.gov.vn>
    To: Recipients <thangnvtc@ninhbinh.gov.vn>
    Reply-To: barrister.Jamison.Katherine@consultant.com
    Message-Id: <20161111224332.BB7C9175B53B@mail.ninhbinh.gov.vn>

2. I got the same message..., though the YANDEX. Com is a Russian email site. Interesting to think that scammers really think that this stuff is going to fool anyone. It's such an old type of scamming!!!!:

Contact him His Name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private Foundations in the world. I believe strongly in 'giving while living' i had one thought That never changed in my mind That You should use your wealth to help people And i have decided to secretly give {$ 2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected Individuals worldwide. On receipt of your Email, you should count yourself lucky as the single. Your email address was Chosen on-line at random while searching. Kindly get back to me with your full address at Your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid Visit the web page to know more about me:

http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.htmlor you can Google me (Carlos Slim Helu) contact me with the details to (hscfund77@yandex.com)

FULL NAME….
    FULL ADDRESS…..
    COUNTRY…..
    CITY…..
    PHONE NUMBER…..
    EMAIL ID…..
    OCCUPATION……
    AGE….
    ID ANY PROOF…..

3. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

From: 105.0.242.90, [​IMG] South Africa, Mooirivier, Neotel Pty Ltd
    Return-Path: <carlos@ecopet.com.uy>
    Subject: This Is For You
    To: Recipients <carlos@ecopet.com.uy>
    Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017
    Reply-To: dv69230045@gmail.com

GREETINGS, My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to my Barrister with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid. you can Google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ) contact my Barrister with this email id (dv69230045@gmail.com) he is in-charge of this donation.
    Regards,
    Carlos Slim Helu.

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 105.13.40.110, [​IMG] South Africa, Sandhurst, Cell C (pty) Ltd
    Return-Path: <expedicao@construbraz.com.br>
    Reply-To: <contactus4moredetails@gmail.com>
    Subject: Carlos Slim Helu.
    Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017

GREETINGS, My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in 組iving while living・I had one idea that never changed in my mind ・that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to my Barrister with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid. you can Google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ) contact my Barrister with this email id (contactus4moredetails@gmail.com) he is in-charge of this donation.

Regards,
    Carlos Slim Helu.

5. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: <jikkjoh@tim.it>
    Date: 31st Jul 2017
    Reply-To: ceoslimhelu@gmail.com
    Subject: DONATION

Hi

My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living, I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give { $2,500,000.00 USD } to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your
    earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Regards,
    Carlos Slim Helu

6. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <offcsa@tim.it>
    Message-ID: <15df1ca183f.offcsa@tim.it>
    Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017
    Reply-To: carlosslimhelu101@gmail.com
    Subject: From Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation

Hi

My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living・I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give { $7,000,000.00 USD } to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I will know
    your email address is valid.

Regards,
    Carlos Slim Helu
    Reply To: carlosslimhelu101@gmail.com

7. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 116.202.36.77, [​IMG] India, Delhi, Pdsnnew1 Lns Ha
    Return-Path: <susan.henson@students.post.edu>
    Subject: Donation for you!!
    To: Recipients <susan.henson@students.post.edu>
    From: "Carlos Slim Helu" <susan.henson@students.post.edu>
    Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017
    Reply-To: cshelufoundation08@gmail.com
    Return-Path: susan.henson@students.post.edu

GREETINGS,

My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in iving while living. I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid,contact me at this email id (cshelufoundation08@gmail.com).Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html or you can google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ).

Regards,
    Carlos Slim Helu.

8. Originating IP: 180.215.120.185 [​IMG] Chennai,India (ISP: MTS)
    from: Carlos Slim Helu<sacarol.ford@go.tarleton.edu>via gotarleton.onmicrosoft.com
    reply-to: cshelufoundation08@gmail.com
    date: Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 1:43 PM

GREETINGS,

My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid,contact me at this email id (cshelufoundation08@gmail.com).Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html or you can google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ).

Regards,

9. That is fraud
    That us not me
    Please ignore such

idiot small.jpg

10. basenji

basenji Administrator Staff Member

I agree that it's fraud and that it should be ignored but I'm also interested to know if you're you, Carlos.

11. His English doesn't make sense. That us,not me! LOL

He is the scammer. What are the chances that he will search his email. Scammers are paranoid! LOL

12. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Carlos has taken the time to write to us from 197.210.226.253, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom, so yeah, Buenos Dias, Carlos. Hasta la vista idiot.

Sapphire's Strike likes this.
  13. sohail Imran

sohail Imran Guest

I receive the your message this I hope you are good person name is Carlos Slim Helu, a philanthropist, CEO CARLOS SLIM HELU Charity
    Foundation, one of the largest Private foundations in the world.Http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html
    . email
    Doccarlosslimhelu@yahoo.com

14. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

@sohail Imran It is a scam, please read the whole 2 pages of the thread.

15. Paul kenyon

Paul kenyon Guest

Wow, this is an old scam. I just got the same email today!

16. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From: 116.202.34.195, [​IMG] India, Gurgaon, Pdsnnew1 Lns Ha
    Return-Path: <alexis.brock@go.tarleton.edu>
    Subject: Donation for you!!
    To: Recipients <alexis.brock@go.tarleton.edu>
    Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017
    Reply-To: cshelufoundation08@gmail.com

GREETINGS,

My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in組iving while living・I had one idea that never changed in my mind ・that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid,contact me at this email id (cshelufoundation08@gmail.com).Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html or you can google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ).

Regards,
    Carlos Slim Helu.

17. toper01

toper01 Moderator Staff Member

What a coincidence,the lad has sent a friend an email,he's not too smart ;)

18. Honest Guv

Honest Guv Ninja

Yes.He is now s.helu1c@gmail.com . Home for Motherless Children. Phone number +234 817 194 0313
    "YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE AS AN INDIVIDUAL ,...CALLL 08165740173 "
    FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND OTHER INTEREST CALL VIA:" +2348165740173 "
    [plain]a.walton1c@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/GibonTaekwondoKlub/
    Martial arts school · Organisation
    Opposite Faculty of Environmental Unizik
    Directorate office.P.M.B 5025. Ifite Awka, Anambra, Nigeria
    +234 817 194 0313
    GIBON Taekwondo KLUB
    29 July ·
    AS WE PREPARE FOR THE WORLD UNIVERSITY GAMES IN TAIWAN.YOUR SUPPORTS ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED.KINDLY CALL US FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT: +2348165740173
    Money collector of MoneyGram payment aka " engr Patrick": Obiajulu Patrick, Awka. Nigeria

Telmex Carlos Slim Helu on Facebook: "Happy weekend to all
    Compliment of the season.

You want to speak to me on anything, Donation, loan, employemnts.helu1c@gmail.com"
    "You can write me in my private email address for Jobs and Charity but be ready to do what it takes to have it: s.helu1c@gmail.com "
    He steals the identity of http://www.carlosslim.com/biografia_ing.html - Carlos Slim who does not do loans , charity, jobs etc.
    To: xxxxx
    " I am on a trip to Africa
    I will call you soon dear "

19. Phantom

Phantom Ninja

Return-Path: <frankwoodjr7@walla.co.il>
    Subject:
    Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018
    Reply-To: <frankwoodjr7@walla.co.il>
    Message-Id: <^E508A540A763C01FF1736686F7B2BEAD9B48C82A@walla.co.il>

Hi
    My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind, that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give { $2,500,000.00 USD } to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid. RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL (ceorandom18@gmail.com) ONLY.
    Regards,
    Carlos Slim Helu
    Reply To: ceorandom188@gmail.com