Carrie Perrodo, Perenco Oil and Gas

Discussion in 'Dying persons' started by Miyuki, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 77.232.123.102, [​IMG] Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, International Computer Company Ltd.
    X-SID-PRA: cp@eb.de
    Subject: Philanthropy and Charity
    To: Recipients <cp@eb.de>
    Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015
    Reply-To: carrieperrodo@aim.com
    Message-Id: <20150730121623.8961210D9799@mailcwb2.fertipar.com.br>
    Return-Path: cp@eb.de

Dear Friends

I Carrie Perrodo of Perenco Oil and Gas wish to make this donation to you as part of my Charitable Gesture to the world. Interested individuals and Groups can contact me.
    Sincerly
    Carrie Perrodo
    Email:: carrieperrodo@charity.iwiin.com

2. fun

fun Guest

Dear Friends

I Carrie Perrodo of Perenco Oil and Gas wish to make this donation to you as part of my Charitable Gesture to the world. Interested individuals and Groups can contact me.
    Sincerly
    Carrie Perrodo
    Email:: 'carrieperrodo@charity.iwiin.com

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2015
  3. Miyuki

From: 77.232.123.102, [​IMG] Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, International Computer Company Ltd.
    From Carrie Perrodo
    Return-Path: <cp@aol.fr>Subject: Philanthropy and Charity
    To: Recipients <cp@aol.fr>
    Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015
    Message-Id: <20150806145631.7F74838D161@server.ebc.gob.bo>

Dear Friends

Sincerly
    Carrie Perrodo
    Email:: carrieperrodo@charity.iwiin.com

4. Shannon Gill

Shannon Gill Guest

Just an FYI, I received an e mail almost identical to the ones above stating that she just wanted to do nice things and to give people money. It made me sad that, no doubt, someone out there will fall for it and get taken. Let's be honest, a billionaire does not "just give money to help out a struggling family in Az" . that just does not happen. As good of a person she may be that's just not going to happen. So don't be scanned or get your hopes up people.

people don't just do nice things for the little people.

5. Paula

Paula Guest

What did she ssk from you? Did you respond?

6. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

7. Miyuki

Return-Path: <cp@servicios.spamina.com>
    X-Envelope-From: cp@charity.org
    Subject: Philanthropy
    Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015
    Message-Id: <2015_____________________9A8D@mail.iniap.gob.ec>

Financial donation to you. Contact:: carrieperrodo@aim.com

8. Doug Beisley

Doug Beisley Guest

This is what I received today:

Hello,

A Charity donation has been made to you and your entire family , kindly [ Email: carrieperrodo11@gmail.com] for further details.

Kinds Regards
    Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
    Mrs Carrie Perrodo
    PERENCO Oil Group
    Tel:+1 (914) 361-9843

9. Doug Beisley

Doug Beisley Guest

THIS IS NOT A SCAM I AM HAPPY FOR THE CHANGE IT HAS BROUGHT MY WAY, I AM SORRY IF I HAVE PLACE THIS THIS IS NOT A SCAM

Hello,

A Charity donation has been made to you and your entire family , kindly [ Email: carrieperrodo11@gmail.com] for further details.

Kinds Regards
    Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
    Mrs Carrie Perrodo
    PERENCO Oil Group
    Tel:+1 (914) 361-9843

10. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

@ Doug - You know you are telling lies, it is a scam. You saying it isn't doesn't alter that fact. Now Doug, why do you need to use a Proxy server if you are telling the truth?

11. Dy0nisis

Dy0nisis Guest

Why do people in the US or anywhere else for that matter prey on the greed of needy individuals? What do they hope to gain? I wish the internet authorities could put them out of business for good. It makes me sick.

12. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

One problem is there aren't any internet "authorities". People on the next have to police the net themselves. The other problems is that the people sending these types of emails probably aren't Americans at all. Scammers just want easy money. As for individual motivations for scam victims, we don't even begin to try and figure them out. Every case is different. And lastly, all of us are sick and tired of these stupid emails but they don't stop so we try to warn people as best we can.