Carrie Perrodo, Perenco Oil and Gas

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, International Computer Company Ltd.

X-SID-PRA: cp@eb.de
Subject: Philanthropy and Charity
To: Recipients <cp@eb.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015
Reply-To: carrieperrodo@aim.com
Message-Id: <20150730121623.8961210D9799@mailcwb2.fertipar.com.br>
Return-Path: cp@eb.de

Dear Friends

I Carrie Perrodo of Perenco Oil and Gas wish to make this donation to you as part of my Charitable Gesture to the world. Interested individuals and Groups can contact me.
Sincerly
Carrie Perrodo
Email:: carrieperrodo@charity.iwiin.com

F

fun

Dear Friends

I Carrie Perrodo of Perenco Oil and Gas wish to make this donation to you as part of my Charitable Gesture to the world. Interested individuals and Groups can contact me.
Sincerly
Carrie Perrodo
Email:: 'carrieperrodo@charity.iwiin.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

From Carrie Perrodo
Return-Path: <cp@aol.fr>Subject: Philanthropy and Charity
To: Recipients <cp@aol.fr>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015
Message-Id: <20150806145631.7F74838D161@server.ebc.gob.bo>

Dear Friends

Sincerly
Carrie Perrodo
Email:: carrieperrodo@charity.iwiin.com

S

Shannon Gill

Just an FYI, I received an e mail almost identical to the ones above stating that she just wanted to do nice things and to give people money. It made me sad that, no doubt, someone out there will fall for it and get taken. Let's be honest, a billionaire does not "just give money to help out a struggling family in Az" . that just does not happen. As good of a person she may be that's just not going to happen. So don't be scanned or get your hopes up people.

people don't just do nice things for the little people.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

Return-Path: <cp@servicios.spamina.com>
X-Envelope-From: cp@charity.org
Subject: Philanthropy
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015
Message-Id: <2015_____________________9A8D@mail.iniap.gob.ec>

Financial donation to you. Contact:: carrieperrodo@aim.com

D

Doug Beisley

This is what I received today:

Hello,

A Charity donation has been made to you and your entire family , kindly [ Email: carrieperrodo11@gmail.com] for further details.

Kinds Regards
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Mrs Carrie Perrodo
PERENCO Oil Group
Tel:+1 (914) 361-9843

D

Doug Beisley

THIS IS NOT A SCAM I AM HAPPY FOR THE CHANGE IT HAS BROUGHT MY WAY, I AM SORRY IF I HAVE PLACE THIS THIS IS NOT A SCAM

Hello,

A Charity donation has been made to you and your entire family , kindly [ Email: carrieperrodo11@gmail.com] for further details.

Kinds Regards
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Mrs Carrie Perrodo
PERENCO Oil Group
Tel:+1 (914) 361-9843

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
@ Doug - You know you are telling lies, it is a scam. You saying it isn't doesn't alter that fact. Now Doug, why do you need to use a Proxy server if you are telling the truth?

D

Dy0nisis

Why do people in the US or anywhere else for that matter prey on the greed of needy individuals? What do they hope to gain? I wish the internet authorities could put them out of business for good. It makes me sick.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
One problem is there aren't any internet "authorities". People on the next have to police the net themselves. The other problems is that the people sending these types of emails probably aren't Americans at all. Scammers just want easy money. As for individual motivations for scam victims, we don't even begin to try and figure them out. Every case is different. And lastly, all of us are sick and tired of these stupid emails but they don't stop so we try to warn people as best we can.