Spain, Vigo, Universidad De Vigo

From Charles F. Feeney
Return-Path: <charlesfeeney@rogers.com>
Subject: Grant Donation To you
To: Grant Recipient <charlesfeeney@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013
Reply-To: charles.feeney@rogers.com

Hi,
My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living. I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD $1,924,108.00 to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.milliondollarlist.org/stories/charles-feeney or you can google me ( Charles F. Feeney).
Regards,
Charles F. Feeney.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
To: Recipients <william@william583.onmicrosoft.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013

Hi,

My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living.’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD 1.9Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide.On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen
online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

(charlesfeeney1@gmail.com) Email me

Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.milliondollarlist.org/stories/charles-feeney or you can google me ( Charles F. Feeney).

Regards,
Charles F. Feeney.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 115.242.34.178,
India, Delhi, Rcom Wireless Hsd Mumbai

From officecoordinator@mainea.onmicrosoft.com
Return-Path: <officecoordinator@mainea.onmicrosoft.com>
Subject: Donation for you
To: Recipients <officecoordinator@mainea.onmicrosoft.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013
Reply-To: <charlesfeeney212@gmail.com>
Return-Path: officecoordinator@mainea.onmicrosoft.com

Hi,

My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living. I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD 1.9Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

(charlesfeeney21@gmail.com) Email me

Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2373420/

Regards,
Charles F. Feeney

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 115.240.66.119,
India, Delhi, Rcom Wireless Hsd Mumbai

From Cahrles Francis Feeney
Return-Path: <info16@postkin.onmicrosoft.com>
Subject: DONATION FOR YOU.
To: Recipients <info16@postkin.onmicrosoft.com>
From: Cahrles Francis Feeney <info16@postkin.onmicrosoft.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013
Reply-To: <Charles_Feeney@consultant.com>
Return-Path: info16@postkin.onmicrosoft.com

Hi,

My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living. I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD 1.9Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

E-mail me on receipt of this mail.

Regards,
Charles F. Feeney

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 115.185.13.220,
India, Mumbai, Reliance Communications Ltd

From 004@GOOD1009.onmicrosoft.com
Return-Path: <004@good1009.onmicrosoft.com>
Subject: Good day Dear Friend
To: Recipients <004@GOOD1009.onmicrosoft.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014
Reply-To: <charlesfeeney01@gmail.com>
Return-Path: 004@GOOD1009.onmicrosoft.com

Hi,

(charles.feeney@yandex.com) Email me.

Visit the web page to know more about me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Feeney

Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Charles F. Feeney
charles.feeney@yandex.com

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 80.66.177.10,
Iran, Tehran, University Of Tehran Informatics Center

From Sir. Chuck Feeney.
Return-Path: <mahmoodakbari@alumni.ut.ac.ir>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS
From: "Sir. Chuck Feeney." <mahmoodakbari@alumni.ut.ac.ir>
Reply-To: <mahmoodakbari@alumni.ut.ac.ir>
To: info@mail.com

Hello,
My name is Chuck Feeney, I am a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in "giving while living". My philosophy about life is that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give £1,950,000.00 Pounds to randomly selected individuals around the Globe. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself one of the lucky recipients.

Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid and furnish you with more information.

Visit the web page to know more about me:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2373420/Philanthropist-Chuck-Feeney-inspired-Bill-Gates-Warren-Buffet-wants-money-spent-good-causes-hes-dead.html

Regards,
Sir. Chuck Feeney.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 95.215.63.76 -
SPAIN, Comunidad Valenciana - Sologigabit, S.L.U.

Return-Path: feeney.prvate@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS
Reply-To: feeney.private@yahoo.com

same email text as above

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From Charles Feeney
Return-Path: <angelo.pompei@alice.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp301.alice.it) (82.57.200.117)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014
Reply-To: charlesfeeney0@yahoo.com
Subject: Attention

Dear:
My name is Charles Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living.

I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give away 1.9 Million U.S dollar's to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as a lucky individual please Visit the web page to know more about me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_FeeneyRegards,
Charles Feeney

From "Charles F, Feeney"
Return-Path: <cialafoggia@alice.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp302.alice.it) (82.57.200.118)
Message-ID: <14bda8e466e.cialafoggia@alice.it>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015
Reply-To: charlesffeeney1@aol.com
Subject: Your Donation
Hi,

My name is Charles Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living.

I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give away $1.9 Million dollar's to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as a lucky individual Please do not be Skepticism about my free will donation and Visit to read about this donation: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2373420/
Regards,
Charles Feeney

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 170.252.43.196,
USA, Texas, Accenture LLP

Return Path: nagma.tabassum@accenture.com
Subject: F Y I'
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015
Reply-To: <chuck.feeney@qq.com>

God day,

You have been chosen through your email ID to get an award donation from Charles F. Feeney. For claims requirement reply back with your name, address/country, and phone number.

Regards

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Bangladesh, Dhaka, Xstream Static Subnet

X-SID-PRA: rakib@dbl-group.com
Message-ID: <5cbdde61aa6c47a6ea22b5b2818cb38a.squirrel@202.22.193.56>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015
Subject: Donation From Charles Francis Feeney
Reply-To: charlesfrancfeeney@gmail.com
Return-Path: rakib@dbl-group.com

Hi,
My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living.

I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD $1.8Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid ( charlesfrancfeeney@gmail.com ) Email me.

Visit my wikipedia web page to know more about me : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Feeney

Regards,
Charles Francis Feeney
charlesfrancfeeney@gmail.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <charlesfrancfeeney005@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <charlesfrancfeeney@gmail.com>
From: "Charles Francis Feeney"<charlesfrancfeeney005@gmail.com>
Date: 29 Jan 2016

Hi,
My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living.’

I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD $1.8Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid
( charlesfrancfeeney@gmail.com ) Email me.

Visit my wikipedia web page to know more about me : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Feeney

Regards,
Charles Francis Feeney

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Australia, Applecross, Telstra

Return-Path: <newsletter@indiaecommercebrief.com>
Reply-To: <citbankinddd@rediffmail.com>
From: "Charles F. Feeney"<newsletter@indiaecommercebrief.com>
Subject: DONATION
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016

My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD $1.9Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide.On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

( charlesfrancisfeeney001@rediffmail.com ) Email me

Regards,
Charles F. Feeney.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From; 41.138.91.230,
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Return-Path: <ceccoa20@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15a8be3af10.ceccoa20@alice.it>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017
Reply-To: churcksff@gmail.com
Subject: Donation To You !!

Hi,
My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living.

I had one idea that never changed in my mind =E2=80=94 that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD $1.8Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid ( churcksff@gmail.com ) Email me.

Regards,
Charles Francis Feeney
churcksff@gmail.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: <officeinfo65@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017
Reply-To: Charles Feeney <charlesfeeney41@gmail.com>
Subject: MY DONATION FOR YOU
To: undisclosed recipients:

Hello Dear

My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living. I had one idea that never changed in my mind? that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD 1.9 Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

On receipt of this, you should count your self as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Best Regards,
Charles Feeney

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 3g and Gprs Customers

Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017
Reply-To: "Mrs. JENNIFER JOHNSON" <mr.charlesfeeney01@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <247628845.23591862.1496416951283.JavaMail.root@road.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi Dear,

Hi Dear,

My name is Charles Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in $B!F(Bgiving while living.' I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD$12.9Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Email. mr.charlesfeeney01@yahoo.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Chuck_Feeney

Regards.
Mr. Charles Feeney

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 02:27:23 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Charles Feeney <charlesfeeney77@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <368727620.864107.1501954043890.JavaMail.root@wind.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello Dear

Hello Dear

My name is Charles Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in $B!F(Bgiving while living.' I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to give $12,900,000.00 USD to randomly selected individuals worldwide. you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Visit the web page to know more about me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Feeney

Regards,
Charles Feeney

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <charlesfrancfeeney05@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO ks5.ryux.org) (178.32.216.199)
Reply-To: <charlesfrancfeeney@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017

Hi,
My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in 組iving while living.・

I had one idea that never changed in my mind ・that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD $1.8Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid
( charlesfrancfeeney@gmail.com ) Email me.

Regards,
Charles Francis Feeney

Originating-IP: [41.216.50.17] (Known Scammer)
Benin (ISP: OPT Benin / Benin Telecom)

reply-to: "Mr. Charles Feeney" <charlesfeeney4891@gmail.com>
date: Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 5:07 AM

Hi Dear,

My name is Charles Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living.’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD$12.9Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Email: charlesfeeney4891@gmail.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Chuck_Feeney

Regards.
Mr. Charles Feeney