Charles F. Feeney, The Atlantic Philanthropies

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Quark, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Quark

Quark Moderator Staff Member

Received: from 193.146.32.103, [​IMG] Spain, Vigo, Universidad De Vigo
    From Charles F. Feeney
    Return-Path: <charlesfeeney@rogers.com>
    Subject: Grant Donation To you
    To: Grant Recipient <charlesfeeney@rogers.com>
    Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013
    Reply-To: charles.feeney@rogers.com

Hi,
    My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living. I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD $1,924,108.00 to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.milliondollarlist.org/stories/charles-feeney or you can google me ( Charles F. Feeney).
    Regards,
    Charles F. Feeney.

2. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

To: Recipients <william@william583.onmicrosoft.com>
    Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013

Hi,

My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living.’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD 1.9Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide.On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen
    online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

(charlesfeeney1@gmail.com) Email me

Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.milliondollarlist.org/stories/charles-feeney or you can google me ( Charles F. Feeney).

Regards,
    Charles F. Feeney.

3. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Received: from 115.242.34.178, [​IMG] India, Delhi, Rcom Wireless Hsd Mumbai
    From officecoordinator@mainea.onmicrosoft.com
    Return-Path: <officecoordinator@mainea.onmicrosoft.com>
    Subject: Donation for you
    To: Recipients <officecoordinator@mainea.onmicrosoft.com>
    Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013
    Reply-To: <charlesfeeney212@gmail.com>
    Return-Path: officecoordinator@mainea.onmicrosoft.com

Hi,

My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living. I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD 1.9Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

(charlesfeeney21@gmail.com) Email me

Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2373420/

Regards,
    Charles F. Feeney

4. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

Received: from 115.240.66.119, [​IMG] India, Delhi, Rcom Wireless Hsd Mumbai
    From Cahrles Francis Feeney
    Return-Path: <info16@postkin.onmicrosoft.com>
    Subject: DONATION FOR YOU.
    To: Recipients <info16@postkin.onmicrosoft.com>
    From: Cahrles Francis Feeney <info16@postkin.onmicrosoft.com>
    Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013
    Reply-To: <Charles_Feeney@consultant.com>
    Return-Path: info16@postkin.onmicrosoft.com

Hi,

My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living. I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD 1.9Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

E-mail me on receipt of this mail.

Regards,
    Charles F. Feeney

5. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Received: from 115.185.13.220, [​IMG] India, Mumbai, Reliance Communications Ltd
    From 004@GOOD1009.onmicrosoft.com
    Return-Path: <004@good1009.onmicrosoft.com>
    Subject: Good day Dear Friend
    To: Recipients <004@GOOD1009.onmicrosoft.com>
    Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014
    Reply-To: <charlesfeeney01@gmail.com>
    Return-Path: 004@GOOD1009.onmicrosoft.com

Hi,

(charles.feeney@yandex.com) Email me.

Visit the web page to know more about me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Feeney

Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Charles F. Feeney
    charles.feeney@yandex.com

6. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Received: from 80.66.177.10, [​IMG] Iran, Tehran, University Of Tehran Informatics Center
    From Sir. Chuck Feeney.
    Return-Path: <mahmoodakbari@alumni.ut.ac.ir>
    Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014
    Subject: CONGRATULATIONS
    From: "Sir. Chuck Feeney." <mahmoodakbari@alumni.ut.ac.ir>
    Reply-To: <mahmoodakbari@alumni.ut.ac.ir>
    To: info@mail.com

Hello,
    My name is Chuck Feeney, I am a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in "giving while living". My philosophy about life is that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give £1,950,000.00 Pounds to randomly selected individuals around the Globe. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself one of the lucky recipients.

Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid and furnish you with more information.

Visit the web page to know more about me:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2373420/Philanthropist-Chuck-Feeney-inspired-Bill-Gates-Warren-Buffet-wants-money-spent-good-causes-hes-dead.html

Regards,
    Sir. Chuck Feeney.

7. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 95.215.63.76 - [​IMG] SPAIN, Comunidad Valenciana - Sologigabit, S.L.U.
    Return-Path: feeney.prvate@yahoo.com
    Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014
    Subject: CONGRATULATIONS
    Reply-To: feeney.private@yahoo.com

same email text as above

8. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

From Charles Feeney
    Return-Path: <angelo.pompei@alice.it>
    Received: from (EHLO smtp301.alice.it) (82.57.200.117)
    Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014
    Reply-To: charlesfeeney0@yahoo.com
    Subject: Attention

Dear:
    My name is Charles Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living.

I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give away 1.9 Million U.S dollar's to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as a lucky individual please Visit the web page to know more about me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_FeeneyRegards,
    Charles Feeney

9. Spidey

Spidey Ninja

From "Charles F, Feeney"
    Return-Path: <cialafoggia@alice.it>
    Received: from (EHLO smtp302.alice.it) (82.57.200.118)
    Message-ID: <14bda8e466e.cialafoggia@alice.it>
    Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015
    Reply-To: charlesffeeney1@aol.com
    Subject: Your Donation
    Hi,

My name is Charles Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living.

I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give away $1.9 Million dollar's to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as a lucky individual Please do not be Skepticism about my free will donation and Visit to read about this donation: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2373420/
    Regards,
    Charles Feeney

10. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 170.252.43.196, [​IMG] USA, Texas, Accenture LLP
    Return Path: nagma.tabassum@accenture.com
    Subject: F Y I'
    Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015
    Reply-To: <chuck.feeney@qq.com>

God day,

You have been chosen through your email ID to get an award donation from Charles F. Feeney. For claims requirement reply back with your name, address/country, and phone number.

Regards

11. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 202.22.193.56, [​IMG] Bangladesh, Dhaka, Xstream Static Subnet
    X-SID-PRA: rakib@dbl-group.com
    Message-ID: <5cbdde61aa6c47a6ea22b5b2818cb38a.squirrel@202.22.193.56>
    Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015
    Subject: Donation From Charles Francis Feeney
    Reply-To: charlesfrancfeeney@gmail.com
    Return-Path: rakib@dbl-group.com

Hi,
    My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living.

I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD $1.8Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid ( charlesfrancfeeney@gmail.com ) Email me.

Visit my wikipedia web page to know more about me : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Feeney

Regards,
    Charles Francis Feeney
    charlesfrancfeeney@gmail.com

12. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

13. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: <charlesfrancfeeney005@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: <charlesfrancfeeney@gmail.com>
    From: "Charles Francis Feeney"<charlesfrancfeeney005@gmail.com>
    Date: 29 Jan 2016

Hi,
    My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living.’

I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD $1.8Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid
    ( charlesfrancfeeney@gmail.com ) Email me.

Visit my wikipedia web page to know more about me : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Feeney

Regards,
    Charles Francis Feeney

14. Miyuki

From: 110.142.61.225, [​IMG] Australia, Applecross, Telstra
    Return-Path: <newsletter@indiaecommercebrief.com>
    Reply-To: <citbankinddd@rediffmail.com>
    From: "Charles F. Feeney"<newsletter@indiaecommercebrief.com>
    Subject: DONATION
    Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016

My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD $1.9Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide.On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

( charlesfrancisfeeney001@rediffmail.com ) Email me

Regards,
    Charles F. Feeney.

15. Miyuki

From; 41.138.91.230, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA
    Return-Path: <ceccoa20@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15a8be3af10.ceccoa20@alice.it>
    Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017
    Reply-To: churcksff@gmail.com
    Subject: Donation To You !!

Hi,
    My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living.

I had one idea that never changed in my mind =E2=80=94 that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD $1.8Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid ( churcksff@gmail.com ) Email me.

Regards,
    Charles Francis Feeney
    churcksff@gmail.com

16. Sapphire's Strike

Return Path: <officeinfo65@gmail.com>
    Date: Tue, 30 May 2017
    Reply-To: Charles Feeney <charlesfeeney41@gmail.com>
    Subject: MY DONATION FOR YOU
    To: undisclosed recipients:

Hello Dear

My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living. I had one idea that never changed in my mind? that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD 1.9 Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

On receipt of this, you should count your self as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Best Regards,
    Charles Feeney

17. Miyuki

From: 41.79.217.144, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 3g and Gprs Customers
    Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017
    Reply-To: "Mrs. JENNIFER JOHNSON" <mr.charlesfeeney01@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <247628845.23591862.1496416951283.JavaMail.root@road.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Hi Dear,

Hi Dear,

My name is Charles Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in $B!F(Bgiving while living.' I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD$12.9Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Email. mr.charlesfeeney01@yahoo.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Chuck_Feeney

Regards.
    Mr. Charles Feeney

18. Miyuki

From: 41.138.90.87, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA
    Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 02:27:23 +0900 (JST)
    Reply-To: Charles Feeney <charlesfeeney77@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <368727620.864107.1501954043890.JavaMail.root@wind.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Hello Dear

Hello Dear

My name is Charles Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in $B!F(Bgiving while living.' I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to give $12,900,000.00 USD to randomly selected individuals worldwide. you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Visit the web page to know more about me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Feeney

Regards,
    Charles Feeney

19. Miyuki

Return-Path: <charlesfrancfeeney05@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO ks5.ryux.org) (178.32.216.199)
    Reply-To: <charlesfrancfeeney@gmail.com>
    Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017

Hi,
    My name is Charles Francis Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in 組iving while living.・

I had one idea that never changed in my mind ・that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD $1.8Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid
    ( charlesfrancfeeney@gmail.com ) Email me.

Regards,
    Charles Francis Feeney

20. Originating-IP: [41.216.50.17] (Known Scammer) [​IMG] Benin (ISP: OPT Benin / Benin Telecom)
    reply-to: "Mr. Charles Feeney" <charlesfeeney4891@gmail.com>
    date: Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 5:07 AM

Hi Dear,

My name is Charles Feeney, a philanthropist and the founder of The Atlantic Philanthropies, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living.’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD$12.9Million to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Email: charlesfeeney4891@gmail.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Chuck_Feeney

Regards.
    Mr. Charles Feeney