Charlotte Holmes, Sweet Alyssum Restaurant

S

Sweet alyssum

Career Applicant,

We accessed your furnished resume (C.V.) by online job recruitment portal! It is furnished with knowledge, skills, attitudes and beliefs is verified to be free from alteration, expiry, fudge and void. You are qualified to fill the attached Employment Questionnaire of Sweet Alyssum Restaurant and Pastry Ontario Canada. Fill the JOB APPLICATION FORM AND PRIMARY INTERVIEW FORM by printing out the form, fill it up with your hand writing, sign the acceptance portion at the bottom and send the filled scan copies back to company's H.R. Executives urgently against candidates' shortlist / screening and selection exercises respectively.

The Sweet Alyssum Tower is occupied with Restaurant, Pastry, kitchens, Conference Hall, Central Dining, Gift Shop, Exclusive Night Club, Bar, Staff Accommodation, Lodge Suits etc. Sweet Alyssum Restaurant and Pastry Ontario Canada is presently employing workers that can possibly arrive to occupy job posts on the date stipulated on appointment letter to allow for selected candidates' one (1) week Hotel Management Workshop with our partner hotel Industry. Telephonic employment interview would eventually be conducted for you if the information on employment application form is satisfactorily verified.

1. Net Monthly Take Home Salary: At minimum wage of 4, 525.00 CAD to maximum wage of 8, 850.00 CAD Paid monthly in arrears directly into Employee's Canada Domiciliary Bank Account. Weekly allowance of 310.00 CAD. All in Canadian Dollars. Extra work hour would be accounted for.
2. Accommodation / Hospitality: Free Bachelor / Family accommodation for employees with 24 hours free water, electricity etc. Free 3 square meals / fruits in on every service day at work or at home, and could be paid in allowances. Know that family accompaniment to Canada is allowed.
Best regards,

Charlotte Holmes [Mrs]
Human Resources Desk
Sweet Alyssum Restaurant & Pastry
Ontario Canada.
HRD. Line: +1 226 406 8412
www.sweetalyssumrestaurant.com

N

Neeti

Hi, I have got the same mail and I have sent my documents (educational and working certificates) as per the mail because I have checked first by calling them on the number mentioned on company website. A lady picked up the call in Canada and said it is genuine when I asked about the mail. Is it still fraud ??

@ Raj welcome to AFI. You have not given us any information to check on but if the offer is from Sweet Alyssum Restaurant and Pastry Ontario Canada. Sorry but it is a scam, there is NO job for you.
Please stop all contact with these scammers. Please read the good advice here: https://antifraudintl.org/threads/why-your-employment-email-is-probably-fake.27675/ Thank you.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Hi. Of course the lady (part of the scam gang) would say it is all ok.
Here is a tip. SCAMMERS LIE!

As they are scamming you would you expect them to actually tell you the truth?

RE: 1. Net Monthly Take Home Salary: At minimum wage of 4, 525.00 CAD to maximum wage of 8, 850.00 CAD Paid monthly in arrears directly into Employee's Canada Domiciliary Bank Account. Weekly allowance of 310.00 CAD. All in Canadian Dollars. Extra work hour would be accounted for.

Come on get real. Why would ANY employer give a job like this to strangers over the internet when a small advertisement in their local paper would result with more applicants than they could handle.

There are many Canadians looking for good jobs. The next step is that they will ask YOU for money for various things like work permits, visas. or any other thing they can think of to steal money from you.

Sorry I understand that you wish it were true so you could get a good paying job and look after your family but it is FAKE, sadly there is NO JOB for you.

M

Mudi

This is 100% scam if you go on the website please see on the chef coat logo that is totally different. There is no jobs they are here just for the money. So brothers and sisters don't send any money to them this is my humble request to all of you.
Wait for my next massage my brother is in Canada let me conform to him then i let you know.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, oddly enough, we already knew it was a scam from the start. If you get some email addresses or phone numbers, those are always helpful.

A

ASR

Hi, even i received a email for the same and i sent all the document's like the copy of my passport and address proof and this was the email that i received from them.

Career Applicant,

The Board of Directors of Sweet Alyssum Restaurant and Pastry Ontario ordered the "Career Group" to schedule the employment interview categorically as follows:

Canada Residence Applicants - Only all "career applicants" from Port Elgin Ontario residents and around Ontario State shall attend a "walk in interview" on Monday, 19th of February, 2018 at 11:20 AM (GMT-5) Ontario Canada Standard Time. Selected candidates shall attend one (1) weeks hotel and restaurant industrial training / workshop at one of our partner hotels for further job skills with full salary and weekly allowance.
Foreign National Applicants - Employment interview of "career applicants" from neighboring continents and countries outside Ontario, Canada shall also attend a recorded telephonic interview based on or in reference to filled "employment application form and primary interview questionnaires" you recently submitted to the desk of Human Resources Executives. A recorded telephonic interview shall hold on Monday, 19th of February, 2018 at 10:05 PM (STD) India Standard Time. Be at alert to receive an interview call to be conducted by hotel partner interviewers. Selected candidates shall attend one (1) weeks hotel and restaurant industrial training / workshop at one of our partner hotels for further job skills with full salary and weekly allowance.
More importantly, send scan copy of your International Passport photo information page, also last page to verify your identity and passport validity, that's, if you have not forwarded same ever before as required.

If you are successfully selected to be one of our team after "eligibility fixed term contract assessment and screening", we shall announce the outcome of the candidates' shortlist anytime within 12 hours from this time, our H.R. Executives shall send an "Appointment Acknowledgement Letter" to your mailbox. The Executives shall then write your confidential Three Years Fixed Term Contract Appointment Letter with Recommendation Letter., and take it to the desk of staff of Board of Directors for final approval and authorized signatory that will allow for further processes.

In process to determine candidates with passion, we look forward at team players who are lively, young at heart, energetic, enthusiastic, passionate and, above all, hard working and up for a challenge! And as promised, we shall offer a great working environment, time and opportunities for you to explore the area, meals on duty, conducive accommodation, and of course you will also earn tips on top of great pay. Feel free to call us for any help on +1 226 406 8412

For further information on current employment, visit:- www.sweetalyssumrestaurant.com

. . . Send a feedback mail to confirm that you received this message.

Best regards,

Charlotte Holmes [Mrs]
Human Resources Desk
Sweet Alyssum Restaurant & Pastry
Ontario Canada.
HRD. Line: +1 226 406 8412

H

hari

hi,
i got the same mail and called up in the number, a lady spoke to me to send the document first and then to discuss about the salary details, she was very angry...i dont know why..then i checked the time difference it was 3:00 AM..