Chief Justice Jack Paul

Discussion in 'Government scams' started by Miyuki, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 41.86.234.171, [​IMG] Benin, Porto-novo, Isocel Telecom
    Return-Path: PAUL.@chive.ocn.ne.jp
    Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016
    Reply-To: JACK PAUL pjackpaul8607@gmail.com
    Subject: DEAR CUSTOMER,

DEAR CUSTOMER,

I`M CONTACTING YOU NOW BASE ON ISSUE IN MY OFFICE THIS MORNING BECAUSE YOUR PAYMENT FILE WHICH CONTAIN YOUR $15.8MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS WAS BROUGHT TO ME BY THE BANK OF AMERICA HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC WHO ORDERED ME TO SIGN THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE AND I ASKED HIM WHY AND HE SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AND ALWAYS INSULT HIM BECAUSE THEY TOLD YOU TO PAY 59 DOLLARS TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND.

SO I DECIDED TO WRITE YOU BECAUSE I FOLLOWED THE LAW AND I WILL NOT BE AGAINST ANYBODY IN THIS WORLD AND I THINK THAT MAYBE HE HAS A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH YOU.

I HAVE NOT TOUCH YOUR PAYMENT FILE UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU THIS MORNING BECAUSE I HAVE A HUMAN SYMPATHY.

SO MY DEAR I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND IF YOU STILL NEED TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE 59 DOLLARS AND HAVE THIS FUND SEND TO YOU THROUGH MY POWER.

YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED.
    THANK,S
    MR. JACK PAUL

2. Vance

Vance New Member

Good morning all
    I have the latest offering that just arrived in my Junk folder.
    The standard of spelling and grammar has in general improved recently, I suspect the scammers are using native English speakers to proof read their scams prior to sending. Today it would seem, the proof reader was having a day off. Here is the mail in full;-

ATTENTION PLEASE,
    I AM CONTACTING YOU NOW BASE ON ISSUE IN MY OFFICE THIS MORNING BECAUSE YOUR PAYMENT FILE WHICH CONTAIN YOUR $4.5 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS WAS BROUGHT TO ME BY THE BANK OF AFRICA HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC WHO ORDERED ME TO SIGN THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE AND I ASKED HIM WHY AND HE SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AND ALWAYS INSULT HIM BECAUSE THEY TOLD YOU TO PAY $59 DOLLARS TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND.

SO I DECIDED TO WRITE YOU BECAUSE I FOLLOWED THE LAW AND I WILL NOT BE AGAINST ANYBODY IN THIS WORLD AND I THINK THAT MAYBE HE HAS A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH YOU.

I HAVE NOT TOUCH YOUR PAYMENT FILE UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU THIS MORNING BECAUSE I HAVE A HUMAN SYMPATHY.

SO MY DEAR I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND IF YOU STILL NEED TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE $59 DOLLARS AND HAVE THIS FUND SEND TO YOU THROUGH MY POWER.

THANK,S
    JACK PAUL
    TEL PHONE +22962526875

This Jack Paul, the supposed Chief Justice says he will get you to send the $59 and send you $4.5 million, through his "POWER". Well his power might be better used learning how the "caps lock" works, punctuation and English lessons.

3. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Jack Paul the scammer is busy it seems using different emails, with a similar script.

Subject: DEAR ESTEEMED CUSTOMER

Subject: Re: DEAR ESTEEMED CUSTOMER
    CHIEF JUSTICE JACK PAUL.
    TELEPHONE +229 9875 3889

billbates624 @gmail.com

Vance likes this.
  4. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

5. Vance

Vance New Member

Different phone numbers, obviously a man with many phones too!
    I am genuinely perplexed that people fall for these scams, supposedly from some all powerful figure in a poor African country. How do they think their name appears on a money order or cheque, in a place they've never been to, or probably never even heard of?
    There must be some success for these scammers, or they wouldn't keep sending out their letters and emails.

6. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Oh yeas, lots of success. That's why they keep sending them and we keep posting them hoping that people will connect the dots. "If it looks too good to be true, it is too good to be true"

7. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

The scammers play the numbers game. If a million emails are sent out then a % of them will receive a reply and a further % of them will fall for the lies and be scammed.

Unfortunately there are people who are new to computers and are unaware of the methods used by the scammers. Or are decent people who would not believe that other humans could sink so low as to scam others for their own benefit, so tend to believe the scammers.

We do our best to inform and educate the potential victims of these scams.

If a person is about to fall for one of these scams and we can inform them in time and save them from losing their money it is a blow to the scammers as they will have wasted their time and resources for no return.

8. Miyuki

From: 41.138.89.206, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin Sa
    Return-Path: <Jackpaul.@vanilla.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016
    Reply-To: CHIEF JUSTICE <jackpaul@kimo.com>
    Message-ID: <1198097911.21737749.1461419793307.JavaMail.root@vanilla.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Your fund transfer

ATTENTION PLEASE,

I AM CONTACTING YOU NOW BASE ON ISSUE IN MY OFFICE THIS MORNING BECAUSE YOUR PAYMENT FILE WHICH CONTAIN YOUR $4.5 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS WAS BROUGHT TO ME BY THEáBANK OF AFRICAáHERE INáBENIN REPUBLICáWHO ORDERED ME TO SIGN THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE AND I ASKED HIM WHY AND HE SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AND ALWAYS INSULT HIM BECAUSE THEY TOLD YOU TO PAY $59 DOLLARS TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND.

SO MY DEAR I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND IF YOU STILL NEED TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE $59 DOLLARS AND HAVE THIS FUND SEND TO YOU THROUGH MY POWER.

THANK,S
    JACK PAUL
    TEL PHONE +22962526875

9. Miyuki

From: 41.79.219.200, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Interconnection With Enterprises Network
    Return-Path: <romano_marca@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15bb________________arca@alice.it>
    Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017
    Reply-To: officemessage21@gmail.com
    Subject: Attention: Beneficiary,

ATTENTION,

I 'M CONTACTING YOU NOW BASE ON ISSUE IN MY OFFICE THIS MORNING BECAUSE YOUR PAYMENT FILE WHICH CONTAIN YOUR $45,5M WAS BROUGHT TO ME BY THE BANK OF AFRICA HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC WHO ORDERED ME TO SIGN THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE AND I ASKED HIM WHY AND HE SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AND ALWAYS INSULT HIM BECAUSE THEY TOLD YOU TO PAY $69 TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND.

SO MY DEAR I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND IF YOU STILL NEED TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE $69 AND HAVE THIS FUND SEND TO YOU THROUGH MY POWER.

THANK,S

10. From: 41.86.234.171, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Isocel SA
    Date: Sat, 13 May 2017
    Reply-To: "mrw1240@gmail.com" <mrw1240@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <862839245.11623678.1494640442884.JavaMail.root@chive.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: ATTENTION BEFORE I PROCEED

I 'M CONTACTING YOU NOW BASE ON ISSUE IN MY OFFICE THIS MORNING BECAUSE YOUR PAYMENT FILE WHICH CONTAIN YOUR $4.5M WAS BROUGHT TO ME BY THE BANK OF AFRICA HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC WHO ORDERED ME TO SIGN THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE AND I ASKED HIM WHY AND HE SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AND ALWAYS INSULT HIM BECAUSE THEY TOLD YOU TO PAY $99 TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND.

SO MY DEAR I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND IF YOU STILL NEED TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE $100 AND HAVE THIS FUND SEND TO YOU THROUGH MY POWER.

THANK,S

CHIEF JUSTICE JACK PAUL

11. Miyuki

Benin.
    Return-Path: <www.@aioros.ocn.ne.jp>
    Reply-To: chiefjustice jack paul <officeto81@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <1616461586.36414839.1492959807393.JavaMail.root@aioros.ocn.ne.jp>

12. Miyuki

And more of the same.
    Return-Path: <www.@shore.ocn.ne.jp>
    Reply-To: CHIEF JUSTICE <chiefjusticejackpaul@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <649337768.11383929.1495234143017.JavaMail.root@shore.ocn.ne.jp>

CHIEF JUSTICE JACK PAUL
    Email; chiefjusticejackpaul@yahoo.com

13. Mr. Chemistry

Mr. Chemistry New Member

From: 105.112.98.73, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited
    Return-Path: <www.@biscuit.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from mbkd0327.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0327.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.28])
    Date: Wed, 9 May 2018
    Reply-To: CHIEF JUSTICE Jack Paul <officeedwin7@gmail.com>
    Subject:

ATTENTION,

I 'M CONTACTING YOU NOW BASE ON ISSUE IN MY OFFICE THIS MORNING BECAUSE YOUR PAYMENT FILE WHICH CONTAIN YOUR $4.5M WAS BROUGHT TO ME BY THE BANK OF AFRICA HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC WHO ORDERED ME TO SIGN THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE AND I ASKED HIM WHY AND HE SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AND ALWAYS INSULT HIM BECAUSE THEY TOLD YOU TO PAY $145 TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND.

SO MY DEAR I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND IF YOU STILL NEED TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE $145 AND HAVE THIS FUND SEND TO YOU THROUGH MY POWER.

THANK,S
    CHIEF JUSTICE Jack Paul
    Email; oficepaul@hotmail.com