From: "U.S. Customs and Border Protection" <giovanni.previato@alice.it>
Reply-To: custom_border33@outlook.com
Subject: U.S. Customs and Border Protection

YOUR Welcome to USA. CUSTOMS SERVICE CALIFORNIA,in United States of America,
Desk of Chief Kevin K. McAleenan‎. Address- 1 Airport Dr, Oakland, CA 94621,
United States US. CUSTOMS SERVICE CALIFORNIA,UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN.E-MAIL:
( custom_border@insurer.com )

Attn; Dear

This office are hereby to inform you about your on pending delivery here in Oakland International Airport OAK USA. Which has been supposed to be delivered to you by DHL Courier Company Benin since last Two Months, but due to that Consignment box was lacking up this very important Certificate of Origin and Ownership during the time of the shipment which made it impossible to accomplished the delivery by the Courier diplomat last month.

Hence, the Us Government and World Bank of Switzerland has resolved to immediate commence the on pending delivery to your doorstep and at this moment you are not going to pay any other fees after paying this sum amount of $149.00 usd because we have taken all the protocol by our hands as instruction by the Us Government and World Bank of Switzerland, after paying this $149.00 usd the World Bank of Switzerland as assigned an diplomat agent with many years experience with qualified diplomatic certificate and for this reason we are hereby to assure you that there will be no further stoppages towards this delivery until it arrived to your care.

Therefore, you are advised to accord to this mail all the necessary attention it deserve and copy of the payment instruction and proceed to the western union or money gram or Ria money transfer office and send the required fee of $149.00 usd to the infomation's below, note that you are to direct the payment to the consignment originated Cotonou Republique du Bénin because that is the only office that can issued you the legal Ownership and Origin certificate as the total fund was awarded to you by them. Payment advice: Send the payment below info :

RCEIVER NAME........LAWSON DUWE
COUNTRY ......Republique du Bénin
CITY .........COTONOU
QUESTION..... God
ANSWER.......Bless You
AMOUNT.........$149 USD DOLLARS,
SENDER NAME....
MTCN / REF.....

After you have completed the payment, send the payment details to us on receipt of the payment. The Certificate will be issued on your name beneficiary by the Cotonou Benin Federal High Court scan and email to us by then the assigned diplomat by the World Bank of Switzerland will be proceeding to your designated address and meet with you for the delivery of the consignment sum of $3.8Millions Us Dollar.

The Us Government and World Bank of Switzerland set up this development after they confirmed that your fund is legitimated and you're advised to comply without doubt let this mission work out for your own good, as we have been instructed that failure to comply for the consignment claimed after 3working days the further action will be held by retransfer the fund to world bank of Switzerland account.

Await your reply and the payment confirmation details for immediate release of your consignment fund for final delivery.
God bless us citizen.

Best regards,
Chief Kevin K. McAleenan.
USA.CUSTOMS SERVICE OAK CALIFORNIA

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Interconnection With Enterprises Network

Return-Path: <lenmasterson5@gmail.com>
Sender: bizou_yui@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017
Reply-To: "U.S CUSTOMS" <uscustoms731@gmail.com>
Subject: U.S CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION..

We the U.S Customs and Border Protection, attached to the World Bank group, and federal bureau of investigation. The FedEx Courier Company Diplomat has arrived to hand over your package, but unfortunate he can not get to your address, we minimize the excesses of crime, most importantly, monetary movement from African and United Kingdom to the United States of America. Beneficiary this is to notify you that we have giving you(48hours) two working day extension to provide the required documents demanded from you for proper certification of your fund. We work in affiliation with FBI, IRS and carry out the required duty as mandated by FBI Washington dc, we need the below stated document (Homeland Security document) before the diplomat will depart to hand over your package to you.

If after this grace, you do not get back to us with the above listed document by sending the sum of $279.00 USD to the information below for the securing of the Homeland Security document we shall consider this money as an act of terrorism,money laundering and drug trafficking. Our security men will then head to your City to apprehend you and bring you in for further interrogation.

The Homeland Security document will cost you only $279.00 USD and that will be all you will need to do before you will get hold of this your arrived fund and you are to send the fee through WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM immediately with the giving information below.

Receiver Name= TERRY A. HEIR.
Address= 780 Clearview Dr apt C Greenwood in 46143 state Indiana.
Amount: $275 USD

Update us back with the confirmation digit number of the payment for verification purpose. You can also text or call us here +1 (917) 732-9776

Thanks.
Commissioner Kevin K. McAleenan

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <mcaleenankevin@aol.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic316-14.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.130.124)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018
Subject: ABANDONED SHIPMENT

I am Mr. Kevin McAleenan, Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection Inspection Unit in Los Angeles International Airport. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through some Diplomat from African countries which includes (Republic of Benin, Nigeria, Ghana and Senegal with cote d'ivoire which was transferred from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia to our facility here in Los Angeles, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $6M or more.They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations'office in Africa where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to Africa (place of origin) as we were instructed. (REPLY TO THIS EMAIL : (uscustomborderpatro@gmail.com)

As I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all the guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project.

Please Reply this email strictly at (uscustomborderpatro@gmail.com)

Best Regards,
Mr. Kevin McAleenan,
Commissioner of U.S. Customs and
Border Protection, Inspection Unit Los Angeles.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <andrea.ciarcelluto@alice.it>
Reply-To: us.customs501@gmail.com

U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Address: 2323 S Shepherd Dr # 1200 Houston, TX 77019
Hotline (916) 694-6318 TEXT MASSAGE ONLY
reply to this email for urgent attention ( us.customs501@gmail.com )

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <office243@sun.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0221.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0221.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.22]))
Reply-To: <uscustomsborderpatro@yandex.com>
From: "U.S. Customs & Border Patrol" <office243@sun.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: ABANDONED SHIPMENT
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018

I am Mr. Kevin McAleenan, Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection Inspection Unit in Los Angeles International Airport. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through some Diplomat from African countries which includes (Republic of Benin, Nigeria, Ghana and Senegal with cote d'ivoire which was transferred from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia to our facility here in Los Angeles, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each.
The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $6M or more.They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations'office in Africa where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to Africa (place of origin) as we were instructed. (REPLY TO THIS EMAIL : (uscustomsborderpatro@yandex.com)

As I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all the guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project.

Please Reply this email strictly at (uscustomsborderpatro@yandex.com)

Best Regards,
Mr. Kevin McAleenan,
Commissioner of U.S. Customs and
Border Protection, Inspection Unit Los Angeles.