Chief (Mrs) Kami Alao-Akala

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ghu45sdweas@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-io0-f177.google.com) (209.85.223.177)
Reply-To: investmentfct@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018
Subject: Dear Sir ,Term of Fund Transfer and Investment

Investment Target Projects-

Good Morning! .

I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment abroad. I do not know too well on how this is done in your country, So I will need you to help me in this regard.

My preference is any good profit yielding business and I would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with. I will also need you to help me look for Investment Target Projects-properties like homes and lands for Buy or build, sale and A BUILDING COMPLEX ,petrol station ,Real estate, Industry,

We currently have an investment Portfolio funds for Two Hundred Million USD ($200,000,000 USD) for this.Do you have any viable project we can invest in?, I do not know if you can and will be of help to me. For a brief on my personality; My name is Chief (Mrs) Kami Alao-Akala, wife of a former governor of Oyo State in Nigeria ,

My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties is very urgent as I am planning to move out of this country with my family. I want you to also help in finding a good home where my family and i will live in. ( Mini Estate ) We have agreed to offer you 10% of the total sum, I also have another plan of moving around $300 Million Dollars. for Contract Drilling oil business to your Account but that will be after this one is successfully concluded.

Please I expect your good and prompt reply so that we can proceed Swiftly. I will need your phone and fax numbers for easier communication with you if I am unable to access my emails.

Best Regards,
Chief (Mrs) Kami Alao-Akala .
Wife of a former Governor of Oyo State .