Chief Odobu

D

Dr ODOBU

THE MOST POWERFUL SPIRITUALIST/HERBALIST IN NIGERIA…..+2349033733554

CHIEF ODOBU (The Astrologers’ Astrologer)

I am a well known AFRICAN Astrologer, Numerologist, Vatu expert. I have been helping people from all walks of life all around the world, which include professionals, housewives, Public figures, all workers, students and people with little or no success. I have given new meaning of life to thousands by showing them the appropriate direction.

I am an expert in reading & predicting on the major events of one’s life like Education, Litigation Astrology love prediction, all problems are solved within 1 hours. The great problems solved by Chief, Property & Vehicle Purchase, Health, Travel, Career & Financial prospects, Marriage/Romance/Divorce, Children, and Longevity and many others. This has earned me the nickname “the astrologer’s astrologer” due to the fact that I have so many professional consulting astrologers that consult me on their own horoscopes as well as their insights and those of their clients.
The change you need is in you only if you can do what men do to make it you too can be counted
Go in peace as you came in peace

FIND CHIEF ODOBU AT;
Johannesburg,Roordeport,Sandton,Springs
Aje River, Ogun state, Nigeria
Tell +2349033733554

star.png

Last edited by a moderator:

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Of course being a low intelligence scammer scumbag he cannot decide what title he really has a Chief or a Doctor, both fake of course.

Another fake title he is using is : Baba Odobu.
He really is an IDIOT and well deserved his IDIOT award.

Dr Odobu
7 mo

Do You Need A Powerful Africa Native Doctor? I Mean A Spiritual Herbalist
With Great Spirit Connected To Ancestors. Call +2349033733554 Dr Odobu Is A High Voodoo Priest Master. He is a Spell Caster, Native
Doctor, Spiritual Herbalist, Powerful Sickle cell Healer, Spiritual
Astrologer, Psychic Reader, Multi Guru, Witch Doctor, Priest