Chris

Discussion in 'Compensation Scams' started by Hua Mulan, Jun 14, 2018 at 12:46 AM.

1. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <tntexpressdeliveringcompany@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-it0-f65.google.com) (209.85.214.65)
    Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018
    Subject: Dear friend

Dear friend

I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Venezuela though i tried my best to involve you in the business but God decided the whole situations. I hope you can still remember me because it's been long we wrote last to each other.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in getting those funds despite that it failed us somehow. However, I want to use this medium to thank you very much for your attempts to help me then. I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from Venezuela. Everything was perfectly done because we struck a deal with one of the Ladies Accountant who works with the Ministry of Finance, who rendered a tremendous help to us.

In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $600,000.00 (Six Hundred thousand United States Dollars) in ATM CARD. This is from my own share of the funds. However, the card is with my attorney and i gave him the delivery fee, so he will send the card to you as soon as you get in contact with him. Unfortunately, i lost your information, therefore you should send your full name, phone number and address to him to avoid wrong delivery. Get in contact with him now. Below is his contact info

Name: Barrister Hilary
    Phone number: 00226-5220-6234
    Email: justicechambers1998@legislator.com

Let me hear from you as soon as you receive the ATM CARD and for your kind information, I will be travelling to Venezuela today for business negotiations so you may not hear from me until I get there.

Yours sincerely,
    Chris

2. Spidey

Spidey Ninja

Return-Path: <fileoffice995@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sonic305-4.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.133.43)
    Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018
    Subject: Dear friend

Dear friend
    I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Venezuela though i tried my best to involve you in the business but God decided the whole situations. I hope you can still remember me because it's been long we wrote last to each other. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in getting those funds despite that it failed us somehow. However, I want to use this medium to thank you very much for your attempts to help me then. I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from Venezuela. Everything was perfectly done because we struck a deal with one of the Ladies Accountant who works with the Ministry of Finance, who rendered a tremendous help to us.
    In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $600,000.00 (Six Hundred thousand United States Dollars) in ATM CARD. This is from my own share of the funds. However, the card is with my attorney and i gave him the delivery fee, so he will send the card to you as soon as you get in contact with him. Unfortunately, i lost your information, therefore you should send your full name, phone number and address to him to avoid wrong delivery. Get in contact with him now. Below is his contact info
    Name: Barrister Hilary
    Phone number: 00226-5220-6234
    Email: infopmt@bsdmail.com
    Let me hear from you as soon as you receive the ATM CARD and for your kind information, I will be travelling to Venezuela today for business negotiations so you may not hear from me until I get there.
    Yours sincerely,
    Chris