Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 3g And Gprs Customers
Return-Path: <alfredo.nocera@tin.it>
Message-ID: <167175820a3.alfredo.nocera@tin.it>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018
Reply-To: westernuniong99@gmail.com
Subject: Have a wonderful time.

Attention: Beneficiary,

Listen and listen well my dear Beneficiary, what another assurance do you need before you will send the required fee of 78? For us to renew your payment file from your Benin High Court ON YOUR BEHALF, I have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate,

I swear to God Almighty Father before and am here to swear again that nothing will stop you to start receiving your daily payment after this 78, if I fail to start sending you your daily payment of $5,000.00 within 4hours after you send the 78 as I promise let God Take my life.

I can not fail you, I promise you, don't fear as soon as you sent the $78 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you or not because I can not use my life swear because of $78? How can I swear against my life because of this funds, but it is to show you that what am telling you is the truth so please try to understand me by sending this 78 is big amount but is too small for the amount you have to receive within 4hours okay

Here is the information to use send the money so that we will complete the matter once and for all 78 only no more payment I swear to God I will start sending you your total fund of $950,000.00 at the rent of $5,000.00 per day immediately I receive the payment here okay am here by giving you 100%Assurance that you will receive your fund and you can start picking it.

Here is the information to make the payment through Western Union Money transfer below

RECEIVE NAME== JOHO ANDY
CITY===COTONOU
COUNTRY===BENIN DU REPUBLIC
TEXT QUESTION== GOD
ANSWER=== HELP ME
Amount=== $78
MTCN===
Sender===

I am looking forward to hear from you right now and know what is holding not to make the payment as you said because I hate any thing promise and fail. Note: For security reasons, you are advised to keep your information confidential till your Payment is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner.

Awaiting to receive the payment information Thank you for your understand and God bless you
Do not fail to reply
THANKS FOR OUR PATRONAGE,

YOURS SINCERELY
Mr. Christ West
Email: ( westernuniong99@gmail.com )
Phone call +229 9750 7238
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER