Company verification in Cameroon

Discussion in 'Is this a scam?' started by tomasdrobny, Jun 11, 2015.

1. tomasdrobny

tomasdrobny New Member

Hi guys,

Is here anybody who might help me with verification of the company in Cameroon? I'd need to handle local logistics in Cameroon and can offer good commission for that.

Looking forward to any advise!

2. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Hi welcome to AFI. Great care is needed if dealing with any company over the internet in Cameroon.

We do not do due diligence checks and there are several organizations who do this for people.

If you have been scammed or are in a potential scam situation then please let us know. Thank you.

3. tomasdrobny

tomasdrobny New Member

Okay, do you know any of those please?

4. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

We are not in a position to recommend any particular organization. As we are an anti Fraud website.
    However you may like to check some of these out: https://www.google.com/search?q=Bratislava due dilligence organizations&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Meanwhile you can do a Google search on any business you come across and also search their details, like email addresses and company or usernames.

Unfortunately the internet is full of Cameroonian scammers. So VERY great care is needed.

It seems that there is no Cameroon consulate in Slovakia to enable checks to be made on Cameroonian businesses, however this link may be able to give you some helpful information.

https://www.mzv.sk/servlet/content?MT=/App/WCM/main.nsf/vw_ByID/ID_DD6F67735A1B6F80C12576350033486B_EN&OpenDocument=Y&LANG=EN&MENU=slovak_honorary_consulates_abroad&TG=BlankMaster&URL=/App/WCM/karta_statov.nsf/(vw_ByID)/ID_1332D68B55A12B52C12578D80037E190

5. tomasdrobny

tomasdrobny New Member

thank you for you help!

6. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

One question would be why you are doing business in Cameroon.

7. undercover

undercover New Member

I would also be interested to know. I think doing business from abroad is risky. You should always meet people face-to-face. Who knows otherwise.