Cornelius Makpo

CORNELIUS MAKPO.

CORNELIUS MAKPO. U be de MUGU.

Strange how your "friend" can talk to "your" lawyer in an effort to resolve this issue, yet you seem unable to do this? :rolleyes:

Enjoy your time in the limelight CORNELIUS MAKPO.

The more times the name CORNELIUS MAKPO. appears, the easier it is for the search engines to find CORNELIUS MAKPO.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
This is what Cornelius tells you when he thinks he knows who you are and when he's being a wise guy.

let me be frank to u for once
Hey, that's a change, frankness.

do u seriously think i will asume my real identity to u,?
Yeah baby but I already know who you are.

lCome on dont be stupid.......you think you can get me by posting this cornelius makpo guy on google?
It's worked so far....

Well u thought wrong, they have been asking around but cant prove i hacked or used his identity,
Ah, the old "someone hacked my account" defense.

i dated u
Oh sure, I always pop over to Lagos for a date. :rolleyes: Anyway, Cornelius forgot to mention he's married.

and u sent me money on your discreation.
Oh yeah, I'd send money to a Nigerian by Western Union. Only in his imagination.

Plus u or nobody can prove i assumed the mans name......let me advise you, dont bother looking for me cos niether u or cornellius can get me
If it were even true believe me Cornelius would be looking for you, but you don't have to look any farther than a mirror.

plus dont bother replying cos this email account is being deleted now.
yeah except the email account is still open because he sent me a half a dozen other emails.

Its in regards a false posting on your website about one Mr. CORNELIUS MAKPO. This man has been a victim of fraud and impersonation, his email account and facebook account were hacked sometime in 2011, he has not been able to access both accounts till date, we have a police report to that effect as well as communications with both yahoo and facebook in an effort to retrieve and keep the hackers out. Personal information have been used dubiously on the internet by we suspect the man linked with Mr. Makpo on your website and efforts are on the way to apprehend this fellow and have him charged in court with fraud and internet thieft.

Mr. CORNELIUS MAKPO.

efforts are on the way to apprehend this fellow and have him charged in court with fraud and internet thieft.
Maybe it is time CORNELIUS MAKPO was charged in court with fraud.

I understand that the exposure of CORNELIUS MAKPO may be upsetting his wife and his Boyfriend, I am not sure who is more concerned.

Now In the image above, is the wandering hand going for the wallet or it it more personal? Does his wife in fact know where his true affection lies.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
his email account and facebook account were hacked sometime in 2011, he has not been able to access both accounts till date.
2 years to recover a yahoo account? 2 years to recover a Facebook account? No sorry truthful man. You need a better story than that. NO ONE believes it takes more than 2 years to recover an email account.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Well here's more from my bff.
i told u the truth a couple of years ago but what did u do? You went and posted things about me on google and when i assumed another name,u still fell for it at least almost. You think that by posting my assumed identiy on google u can get the real cornelius fellow to come after me? Well he tried and ofcourse has figured he cant get me, my numbers have been changed and am far away from any of your reach. Let me add one true thing, i had genuine feelings for you and was willing to give up this life to be with u but you had to go post things about me. Lastly dont bother replying cos am deleting this email and have seized to use this identity
Deleting the email, sure. The same one he hasn't controlled for more than 2 years. :rolleyes: The real Cornelius. See, the old stolen identity defense.

Explanation for Cornelius Makpo.

Advise, sound advise. Talk like a scammer. Cornelius doesn't understand plain English, just the garbled kind.
Ah, so for him to understand we have to talk pidgin as he is not smart enough to understand English.

It seems that he failed that lesson in the scammer training school.

But as has been said many times, who ever thought that scammers were smart. :rolleyes:

he has been advised from direct communication with you or your organisation as you must understand he is very angry at the situation your organisation has to put and it will only be wise avoiding sparks between both parties.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Cornelius Makpo.

and it will only be wise avoiding sparks between both parties.
Well we do not want any sparks, just the truth about Cornelius Makpo.

Why has he used so many different emails and names? Can you tell us, un truthful man?