Cornelius Makpo

Discussion in 'Name that Scammer!' started by Wonderwoman, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Cornelius Makpo.

Cornelius Makpo. Seems to be upset with people knowing about his online activities.

Probably best if he goes to the local police station and ask them to help him.

" Excuse me officer, some people are posting details about my scams on the internet.

"Gracious me sir we cannot be having that can we."

"What can I do officer, as my wife and boyfriend are most distressed about this?"

" Well sir have you thought about returning the stolen money and apologising to the victims?"

Cornelius Makpo storms out, muttering bad words under his breath.
    :rolleyes:

2. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Cornelius is now open for your business.

3. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Ninja

Cornelius Makpo.

Cornelius Makpo. Wetin dey small boi. Now we give you some publicity.

All Free. All part of De service. Maybe De EFCC be just surfing De web and see your name. :D

Cornelius Makpo.

4. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

So he's blaming Anthony for all of this? Poor Anthony.

5. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

When two lovers fall out it can get nasty. :rolleyes:

6. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

So when he's a receiver of stolen funds, that was someone else stealing his identity? :confused: I don't get it. He was pretending to be a Nigerian policeman.

Name: CORNELIUS MAKPO
    Address: Senior Police
    officers quarters Gra
    Ikeka, Lagos Nigeria

7. Miyuki

Fish have to keep moving to keep water flowing through their gills. If they don't they will die. Cornelius is like a fish: he has to keep lying or he thinks he will die.

8. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Cornelius does NOT have a BF. Fake-Cornelius loves me! I don't know about Real-Cornelius.

9. truthful man

truthful man New Member

Information reaching me is that there has been no contact from your representatives and you must understand when i say Mr. Makpo is running out of patience, i personally believe there is an easy way around this. If you have done your investigation like you said you would you should have realised that your website has wrongly dented the image of innocent man and would have removed that posting and issued an apology which i am sure Mr. Makpo will accept. However you are pushing to the point where strict measures will be eminent. A personal word of advise, its better to resolve the issue before it gets out of hand as the issue is still controlable from where i am standing.

10. Miyuki

But dealing with liars like you and Cornelius is like having a discussion with my kitchen table. I don't believe any cares what Cornelius thinks. Or you either "Richard".

11. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

He tried to be some other Cornelius and sent me this. He probably didn't tell his wife he was trying to seduce me and steal my money. :cool:

From Mr. Cornelius Makpo
    Received: from [196.46.245.24] Nigeria Kachia Mobile Packet Data Core
    Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013
    Subject: Re: Please

let me be frank to u for once, do u seriously think i will asume my real identity to u,? Come on dont be stupid.......you think you can get me by posting this cornelius makpo guy on google? Well u thought wrong, they have been asking around but cant prove i hacked or used his identity, i dated u and u sent me money on your discreation. Plus u or nobody can prove i assumed the mans name......let me advise you, dont bother looking for me cos niether u or cornellius can get me plus dont bother replying cos this email account is being deleted now.

You know who

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
  12. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

He's back again, trying to prove that he is not a scammer. At some point he might tell the truth but don't bet on it.

No, he claims he doesn't know anyone named Anthony. In fact, I bet he tells us he doesn't know anyone in Nigeria. :ROFLMAO: