Damien Falois, Microsoft

Discussion in 'Lottery Scams' started by Miyuki, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: damien.falois@gmail.com
    Received: from mail-it0-f51.google.com (mpq408.aol.consmr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [209.85.214.51])
    Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018
    Subject: Trans. : Vous avez gagne la somme de 250.000€ : damien.falois@gmail.com

Hello
    I acknowledge good reception of your email.

Mr. Satya Nadella, CEO of MICROSOFT Corporation, after piloting robot building programs for the exploration of the planet Mars for the benefit of NASA. Founded on April 4, 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen, Microsoft Corporation is the global leader in the software, services and computing solutions market. Mr. Steve Ballmer's mission is to strengthen and expand Microsoft's presence around the world. This is why this Lottery campaign has been organized to promote the expansion of the internet and especially to promote development around the world. On a batch of emails selected according to well-defined criteria, yours was chosen by a powerful software of draw, Your email having been drawn by the software of random draw, you thus gain the sum of 250.000 € (TWO HUNDRED FIFTY THOUSAND EURO)

which is an investment fund that you can dispose of at your leisure. To enter into possession of these funds Indeed this lottery represents for us a desire to promote the computer tool. The winner of this sum of 250.000 € is the owner of this email address. I confirm that you have been chosen by lot by our central computer coach who aims to choose three emails that will be rewarded with different prizes in order to promote the computer tool.

As part of this lottery you do not need to be registered or to participate, only people with an email address are concerned and your email was drawn as the winner of the 2nd prize which amounts at 250,000 €

For the purpose of the quick withdrawal of your gain, I first ask you to kindly fill out the form below and send it to me by email, this information is requested twice to finally be sure of the identity of the laureates, because there are some people who could impersonate them.

Name:
    First name:
    Address :
    Postal code:
    Phone :
    Birth date
    Profession:
    City:

Once again, congratulations.
    Master Damien Falois