Daniel Berner /Daniel Brenar, Japan

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Daniel Berner the deported sex pervert will have a lot of explaining to do when he stands before his maker and is judged .

Danny sometimes you get away with things on earth but no matter what you believe, you will have to answer for your crimes.

Hey Danny think this life is a long time? Try suffering for ETERNITY for your many sins.

Daniel Berner who was deported from Manila as a sex pervert is trying to hide behind his DIRTY lies.

Daniel Berner was outsmarted by one of his potential victims. He is not as smart as he likes to think he is. Now he is getting a lot more publicity.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Danny! Check it out! You are not alone. You are part of a "small" and select company of people with hypospadias, a treatable condition.

Did Hitler have a micro-penis? Historians claim Nazi leader suffered from a rare deformity where the urethra opened on the under side of his manhood

Nazi leader is believed to have suffered from condition called hypospadias
It means urethra emerges somewhere on the shaft or the base of the penis
Those affected can have smaller-than-average penises or a micro-penis
Historians also back up claims that Hitler also only had one testicle

By Simon Tomlinson for MailOnline

Published: 04:09 EST, 22 February 2016 |

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-rare-deformity-urethra-opened-manhood.html

He was famously said to only have one ball.

But now Adolf Hitler is also thought to have had a tiny manhood.

According to two historians, the Fuhrer suffered from hypospadias, a condition that can leave a man with a 'micro-penis'.

It can also mean the sufferer has to urinate out of a hole at the base or underside of the shaft instead of the tip.

The revelations come two months after a German historian claimed medical records showed that Hitler really did only have one testicle – as claimed in famous song The Colonel Bogey March.

Prison documents show Hitler was examined by Dr Josef Brinsteiner in 1923 – and was found to have suffered from an undescended right testicle, according to Professor Peter Fleischmann.

Now in the new book Hitler's Last Day: Minute by Minute, historians Jonathan Mayo and Emma Craigie claim he also suffered from a second deformity, it was reported by The Daily Star.

They wrote: 'Hitler himself is believed to have had two forms of genital abnormality: an undescended testicle and a rare condition called penile hypospadias in which the urethra opens on the under side of the penis.'

The two conditions would go a long way to explaining why the tyrant had a fear of being seen naked and could account for his deep-seated fury.

His personal doctor Theodor Morell, a qualified urologist, is also believed to have noted Hitler's hypospadias.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Hi Daniel. I see you have awoken from the sleep of the un-dead, or maybe you just crawled out from underneath a rock. So my point is Daniel, your new little friends, they aren't really your friends. They may help you but in the end they will "throw you under the bus" as the metaphor runs. That's what they do to everyone.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Daniel. I see you have awoken from the sleep of the un-dead, or maybe you just crawled out from underneath a rock. So my point is Daniel, your new little friends, they aren't really your friends. They may help you but in the end they will "throw you under the bus" as the metaphor runs. That's what they do to everyone.
Daniel Berner may not be smart enough to realize that his new 'friends" especially the Indian guy are selling him down the river.

Danny has not worked out yet where we are getting a lot of our information about him from. Danny thinks his new friends are not already dobbing him in.

Here is a little tip for Tiny Dan. They are just using you while they are setting you up for a big fall.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
For the record, Danny actually has no friends. The only people who even tolerate him are the people here and that's because he's such a pathetic excuse for a man.

@ Danny, back on the meds, bud, Don't stop just because you feel better. Treatment of a psychosis as your ex-GF calls it is a long-term program.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Oh, I almost forgot about his ex-girlfriend. Let's see what she said about you Daniel. You do remember her, yes? (My translation).

I have been living with him (Daniel) since last month [August 2013?]. I also went to the Shinjuku police station. His wife in Kansai also appears to be an accomplice. It was not good in the middle of August. I had to buy things and give him money. Finally I had to say "Next time you ask me for money, I will fucking kill you" [her words originally written in English]

People can't always understand psychosis and if you can't understand that you can't understand him. I was dating him and I understand it. It is rude to anyone who has been (or is) a victim (of psychosis) and if you don't think about it you can't understand him.

To some women who met him, if you are worried about venereal disease, we (he and I) went to the hospital together to check it (that we don't have it).

I can't understand why people would transfer millions (of yen) to him and I checked it.

For the women who are pregnant I can understand why you want a half-baby (half foreign). Maybe I was conned but I had a good time and good memories.

Do you think he wants to be happy and will be treated in a mental hospital like me?

Why do people think about a man like this? People [I think she means normal people] would not really think like this, just victims.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Why do people think about a man like this? People would not really think like this, just victims.
Well dear, we aren't victims and we're trying to prevent other women from becoming victims. That's why we think this way. You do have our complete sympathy, however.

Dancula

I'm Daniel Berner and I am my own hero
SEE HOW THEY FABRICATE SITE: MASTER YODA WHO IS KNOUN TO BE VERY STUPID AND PEDOFILE BY HIS OWN COMMENTS POSTED AS anonymous NEW MEMBER AND AFTER WROTE REPLY HIMSELF: http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=32945
ITS REGULAR LIES Kitajima-Stalker of Daniel Berner,Daniel Brenar, IS DOING,DIRTY LIES,FAKES,THERE NO PROOF AS USUAL!!
THE FACT IS ITS ILLEGAL TO POST PRIVATE INFORMATION,DATE OF BIRTH,PASSPORT NUMBER-GOVERNMENT IDS AND HARRASS THE PERSON!!!
BE CAREFULL OF WOMEN POSTING DIRTY LIES AND MAKING THEIR EXBOYFRIEND SCAMMER!!!ITS THE WAY BAD WOMEN WANT TO REVENGE,MAKE THEIR EXBOYFRIEND SCAMMER,THEY POST LIES IN ORDER TO HURT MAN OR PEOPLE AROUND HIM ON INTERNET OR TALKING MAKING DIRTY LIES IN NEIGBROUHOOD TO PEOPLE LIVING AROUND OR WHO KNOW THE EXBOYFRIEND,ITS BAD WOMENS TACTIC!!
----- Original Message -----
Daniel Berner,Daniel Brenar Daniel Berner,Daniel Brenar Daniel Berner,Daniel Brenar Daniel Berner,Daniel Brenar Daniel Berner,Daniel Brenar
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 11:52:00 +1100
> Hi Daniel,
> Thank you for your note. We recognize the importance of restricting access
> to private information!Therefore, we will be removing antifraudintl.org/
> from Google!
In addition the site needs to be taken down from
Daniel Berner,Daniel Brenar
> the web. Although we can't do this ourselves, we'll contact this site's
> hosting company to request that the page be taken down from the web.
> (You'll be cc'ed on our email.) Please note that we don't control whether
> the hosting company will remove this page from the web. If it does, we'll
> be happy to expedite the removal of our cached copy (or snapshot of the
> page from when our crawlers last visited) to purge this information from
> the Google search results.
> If you have additional questions, please let us know.
> Regards,
> The Google Team

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Oh before I forget Daniel, here's the rest of what she said.

Kiko-san thank you for your response. I think you now wish us to be happy. I was studying English with Daniel Lumper [??She doesn't know his name?].

The other day I ran across a paper cutout of Mickey Mouse that was made on which was written what I wrote "teach English". I cried when I saw it. He (Daniel) is like a child that has not fully become an adult.

I also have a psychosis in fact and I was always encouraged by him. I'm writing about the bad things (especially that [not-nice] Miyuki [by which I think she means she read all the junk Daniel wrote about himself writing as me writing about him] who was a person of very weak heart, very lonely, very shy. :rolleyes:

To now, it is hard to live alone and I will always have those feelings. Because he was [was? he still is] psychotic and you can't understand it, you suck bastards. I have come to the conclusion that he was an important person (to me). Thank you Daniel. If would be good to redo my life and compensate for what I did but I can't compensate for my sins.

Dancula

I'm Daniel Berner and I am my own hero
DANIEL BERNER JAPAN BRENAR ダニエル・ブレナー 08045591753 080-45591753 080-4559-1753 http://cewf.bbs.fc2.com/
IM MIYUKI!I AM SLUT,BITCH,SHIT,TRASH!SUNDAYS I SPEND POSTING FAKES,DIRTY LIES,ORGINISE SET UPS,MURDERS OF DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER,MICHAEL ROSEWELL.I USE MY SITE TO HARRASS THEM AND POST HARRASEMENTS ON OTHER SITES TOO!I AM BAD,TERRIBLE WOMAN-DEVIL!I ORGINISE THE SAME MEMBERS TO FOLLOW,STALK DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER,MICHAEL ROSEWELL. AND OTHERS!I KNOW POLICE IS SEARCHING FOR ME BECAUSE I GIVE PRIVATE INFORMATION AND OR ORGANISE ATTACKS ON DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER,MICHAEL ROSEWELL ANDI KNOW ITS AGAINST JAPANESE LAW.DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER,MICHAEL ROSEWELL ASKED ME MANY TIMES TO DELETE ALL POSTS ABOUT HIM FROM MY WEBSITE BUT I REFUSE AND CONTINUE POSTINGS!!I KNO I AM BAD,I ALSO HATE FOREINGERS,DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER,MICHAEL ROSEWELL NOW IN JAPAN AND HE SHOULD NOT EAT JAPANESE FOOD AND NOT BREATH JAPANESE AIR! DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER,MICHAEL ROSEWELL ONCE WAS MY BOYFRIEND BUT HE DUMPED ME BECAUSE I WAS BYSEXUAL 75% TO 25%,SO LIKED MEN-HIM ONLY 25%!YES I AM SLUT AND ******* CANT STOP POSTINGS AND HIS HARRASMENTS,AS WELL AS MAKING DIRTY LIES AND SET UPS!I LIKE TO SEXUALLY HARRASS DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER,MICHAEL ROSEWELL CALLING HIM TINY DAN HINTING ABOUT HIS PENIS SIZE-THATS MY FAVOURITE LIE,I ALSO USE MY ADMINISTRATOR POWER OF MY WEBSITE AND MAKE DANIEL BRENAR,DANIEL BERNER,MICHAEL ROSEWELLS SIGNATURE-I LOVE MIYUKI!LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT JAPANESE HISTORY: ANY FOREINGER WHO CAME TO JAPAN DURING EDO PERIOD: 1650-1900 WOULD BE KILLED BECAUSE HE WAS NOT JAPANESE,NEXT JAPAN ATTACKED DURING 2ND WORLD WAR USA,ENVADED CHINA,RAPED 30.000 KOREAN WOMEN,CHEMICALLY TESTES 250000CHINESE PEOPLE,BURNED ALIVE 1MILLION FILIPINO BABIES!NOW JAPAN CAN ONLY HAVE SELFE DEFENCE ARMY!I KNOW Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael Rosewell JUST WANTS TO CLEAR HIS NAME FROM MY DIRTY LIES AND OTHER BECAUSE HIS WIFE TOLD HIM TO DO FOR HIS CHILDS FUTURE,BUT I DONT CARE BECAUSE I AM MIYUKI-SLUT,BITCH,****,TRASH!BY THE WAY I WRITE YOU CAN ALSO SEE HOW BAD I AM,COLD-STONE-HEARTED,DEVIL!I SET Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael Rosewell UP IN PHILLIPINES USING THAT PHILLIPINES IS MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD MESURED BY NEWYORK TIMES AND USING MY GANG MEMBER IN MANILA!NEXT I AM TRYING TO KILL Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael Rosewell OR RECRUTE A KILLER ON MY WEBSITE OR OTHER SITE!OF COURSE I AM PRETENDING TO BE FRAUD FIGHTER!ANYWAY I AM BAD WOMAN AND NO WORK NOW IN MY SMALL TOWN,FROM NOW I WILL CONTINUE SPENDING 24H A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK STALKING Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael Rosewell AND TRYING TO KILL HIM AS FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS EVEN Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael Rosewell IS INNECENT AND ITS JUST AMUSEMENT TO ME AND INTERNET USERS-MY GANG MEMBERS!EVEN Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael Rosewell ASKED TO DELETE ALL ABOUT HIM FROM MY SITE AND FROM OTHER SITES WHERE I POSTED DIRTY LIES TRYING TO RECRUTE STALKERS,HACKES AND KILLERS I WILL NOT DELETE ALL HARRASMENTS ABOUT HIM!I KNOW Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael RosewellS WIFE TOLD HIM TO CLEAR HIS NAME ON INTERENT FOR THEIR CHILD FUTURE,BUT I ******* SLUT,BITCH,****,TRASH AND CANT STOP!ANYWAY MY LIFE IS USELESS NOW WITHOUT Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael RosewellS LOVE SINCE HE DUMPT ME!YET THERE ABOUT 21000 REAL OR NOT SCAMMERS ON MY SITE BUT IM REALLY OBSESSED WITH Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael Rosewell,ONLY HIM AND YOUR REVENGE IS COMING!!ANYWAY YOU ALL KNOW THAT WOMEN CAN BE MUCH WORSE THEN MEN AND DO MANY BAD THINGS!!!DE MASTER YODA-GAY PEDOFILE-STUPID SAMURAI-HELP ME,IM YOURS AFTER WE REVENGE MY EX-Lies about Daniel Brenar,DANIEL BERNER,Michael Rosewell(OH NO JUST ANOTHER LIE PROMICE,BUT ITS ENOUGH TO KEEP HIM WORKING AS SLAVE AND I HAVE MANY OTHER TRICKS TO ABUSE,CONTROL MEMBERS!!)OTHER FRAUD FIGHTING SITES ARE SCARED OF ME AND MY MEMBERS BECAUSE WE HACK,ATTACK SITES,1 PERSON POSTS AS MANY ON THEIR SITES AND THERE ARE,YES-HEAD ******* THERE!! DANIEL BERNER JAPAN BRENAR ダニエル・ブレナー 08045591753 080-45591753 080-4