Danson Make

Discussion in 'Male romance scammers' started by blueberry, Jan 10, 2017.

1. blueberry

blueberry New Member

I received this email from this guy who started chatting with me. It's from a dating app that we found each other.

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 4:15 PM, "danson_make8@yahoo.com" <danson_make8@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello dear,
    I want to tell you more about myself. My names are Danson Make, I was born on 15th day of April 1978, am single not married. My father has passed away. He was originated from United State of America. I was born and grew up in NY. I am the only son and child of my family. I live here in Poland, because i love it here, it has been a country of my choice, from where I am communicating with you and working as a marine and chief security officer in US marine authority based in contract assignment here in Poland and and other Countries.

Mom lived back home in England with a house help and her driver. She loves the environment there and I do fly back home to visit them on vacations. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist.

Furthermore, I am a fun loving man who cares for the need of others. I love travelling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to go out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping on weekends too and if got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday. I am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon my family.

Before closing this letter i would like to tell you that to make a relationship last for ever and be stable we need trust,understanding,devotion,and motivation in heart, in my own intention,i promise to be faithful,honest,and most caring to you and be the man you have always dream of, and pray always that God will bless and make our love grow, thank you so much.

I hope to hear from you soon.

With Love,
    Danson Make.

Hello dear,
    Love is always here to make our life full of smiles and happiness, this moment i cherish your interest and care towards our relationship, i hope it will bring the moment of joy,happiness,smiles and best of our moments, i never feel this way before in my life, you seems so interesting and caring, i am so much happy and full of smiles that i met with someone like you.

I am beginning to fall in love with you, not because of much thing, but just because of your sincerity and honesty towards our relationship, i wish us to build a nice and good relationship together that can lead us into marriage and make our life happier and brighter.

I hope that this is the relationship we are looking for in a million of years, that can bring happiness and smiles in our life,i will love to know more about your, personality and your family more, so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness, thanks and take care dear.....please send your current pictures to me sweetheart.

With love
    Danson Make.

Such a long letter! Not only that, he even had his 'American' passport shown as well as 3 pictures which look like it was from television.

Passport: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/usa-passports.7170/page-3#post-319068

Photos: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/make-danson.116146/

2. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

3. blueberry

blueberry New Member

Thank you, De Master Yoda. Yes, one time another gave me a picture of Sam Worthington. LOL. Thanks for identifying the actor for me.

De Master Yoda likes this.
  4. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Seems this scammer has other scam messages he uses to steal with.

danson_make @yahoo.com
    Danson Make
    Hi Dear,

Thanks for your message and update, yes the hotel manager will still realease my passport as soon as he received the money from you via Wester Union. Bellow is his informatin...

Name: Dylan Daniel
    Phone: +22549430897

I will wait for your update as soon as you made the payment to him, and also send me a copy of the payment receipt for confirmation Ok. Take care always...

The phone number shows as:
    Number billable as
    mobile number
    Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
    City or exchange location
    Original network provider* Orange Côte d'Ivoire

5. blueberry

blueberry New Member

Wooowww! This guy is something else. At least I had enough sense not to give money to anyone. Some even use their children and their wife to get money from me. Hello! I am not rich! Even if I was, still 'no'.

6. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Giant Admin for a Day Staff Member

Yeah. Always amazing how fast they fall in love. :rolleyes:

7. blueberry

blueberry New Member

Yes. It is crazy. There is no basis for them to fall in love...unless you count the falling in love with a picture alone. Haha.

8. trixs

trixs Guest

i am so dissapointed..it was good ..again i went to google the name but first i went to paul watson coz he said danson make is just a nickname and he is an american guy..but when i speak to him it was totally different accent..i have told him that i hate scammers and wishing that he is not one of them..we already had a talked that we will be meeting to Philippines from poland to china travelling by vessels and this guy is 65 years old..born sept 5 1955 with 1 son named christian studying in poland....i am so sad...