Dave & Angela Dawes

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
From Dinh Sy Hien
Return-Path: <dshien@fetel.hcmus.edu.vn>
Received: from 203.162.44.70, Viet Nam. Ho Chi Minh City Trung Tam Phat Trien Cong Nghe Thong Tin - Dhqghcm, [abuse@vnn.vn]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011
Reply-To: [davedawes@w.cn]
Subject: Personal Email...

This is a personal email directed to you. I am Dave Dawes, I and my fiance won a Jackpot Lottery of £101 million pounds ($156 million) in October, and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £1 million pound ($1.56 million) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44866640/ns/us_news-giving/?

Best of luck,
Dave Dawes.
Email: [davedawes@w.cn]
Tel: +44-704-572-9303.

Return-path: <luciaborges@unifap.br>
Received: from 194.44.175.252, Ukraine, Lviv, State Enterprise Scientific And Telecommunication Centre Ukrainian Academic And Research Network Of The Institute For Condensed Matter Physics Of The National Academy Of Science Of Ukraine (uarnet)
Subject: A FINANCIAL DONATION FROM DAVE AND ANGELLA
To: Recipients <luciaborges@unifap.br>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011
Reply-To: [Dave.Angela@gmx.co.uk]

Compliments of the day to you!

My wife and I won one of Britain's biggest lottery of £101 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate to the less privileged and charity projects all over the world, and make at least 20 people millionaires.

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below;
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...s-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html

To be a beneficiary,kindly send us the below details so that we can issue a valid cheque or effect wire transfer of the sum of £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name.
=======================================================================
Full Name,Telephone Number,Age,Country.
Best Regards,
Dave and Angela Dawes

Dave & Angela Dawes

Received: from [193.169.80.50], Ukraine, Kiev, Pe Sukonnik Mukola Valeriyovuch
reply-to: <dave.angela01@gmx.com>
date: Sat, Dec 10, 2011
subject: DONATION! DONATION!! DONATION!!!

Seasons Greetings to You & Your Family!

My wife and I won Euro Millions lottery prize of £101,203,600.70 GBP and we just commenced our Christmas Charity Donation and we will be giving out a cash donation of £1,500,000.00 GBP to improve the lives and careers of five(5) lucky individuals from any part of the world.

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below;
<http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html>

Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team as a web user and if you received this email, then you are definitely one of our five lucky millionaires and we expect you to send the below details to enable our pay-out bank which is (Citibank United Kingdom) to contact you via your personal email for the disbursement of the donated funds.
===============================
Full Name:
Address:
Sex:
Mobile N0:
===============================
Congratulations & Happy Celebration in Advance,
Dave & Angela Dawes

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From Dave & Angela Dawes
Return-Path: <dave-angela_dawes@gmx.com>
Received: from 74.115.1.91, United States, Anchorfree Inc, [abuse@anchorfree.com]
Subject: Grant Donation!!!
To: Recipients <dave-angela_dawes@gmx.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011
Reply-To: [Dave-Angela-Dawes@gmx.com]

My wife and I won one of Britain's biggest lottery of £101 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate to the less privileged and charity projects all over the world, and make at least 20 people millionaires.

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...s-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html

Your email address was among the emails which was submitted to us by the google inc. as a web user, to be one of our beneficiaries,kindly send us the below details so that we can issue a valid cheque for £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds.
*Full Name:
*Telephone Number:
Send your response to [Dave-Angela-Dawes@gmx.com]

Best Regards,
Dave & Angela Dawes

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Return-Path: <dave-angela_dawes@gmx.com>

Received: from [10.34.64.43] (74-115-0-34.anchorfree.com [74.115.0.34] (may be forged))
(authenticated bits=0)
by mailforward1.unl.edu (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id pBGEMn1v000430
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA bits=256 verify=NO);
Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:24:41 -0600

Origin IP Address = 74.115.0.34 AnchorFree Inc. AFNETWORK-1, San Jose, California, USA, providing anonymous proxy for Afnca

Subject: Grant Donation!!!
To: Recipients <dave-angela_dawes@gmx.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 16:24:11 +0200
Reply-To: Dave-Angela-Dawes@gmx.com

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html

Your email address was among the emails which was submitted to us by the google inc. as a web user, to be one of our beneficiaries,kindly send us the below details so that we can issue a valid cheque for £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds.

*Full Name:

*Telephone Number:

Send your response to Dave-Angela-Dawes@gmx.com

Best Regards,

Dave & Angela Dawes

N

notfooled2

Dave dawes new email address....

I guess someone finally deleted the account the scammers were using. Here is the new one for the new year

Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy new year to you and your family,this is a personal email directed to you. I am Dave Dawes, I and my fiance Angie won a Jackpot Lottery of £101 million pounds ($156 million) in October, and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £1 million pounds ($1.56 million) to you as part of our New year own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details on how you are to receive your funds

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/oct/11/euromillions-couple-give-friends-million-each

Best of luck,
Dave Dawes.
Email: [dave-dawes20122@zhot.net]

From Dave Dawes
Return-Path: <anandalucia@brisanet.com.br>
Received: from 187.19.146.7, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Comite Gestor Da Internet No Brasil
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012
Subject: This is a personal email directed to you
Organization: Dave Dawes
Reply-To: [helpdesk4545@w.cn]
X-Sender: [anandalucia@brisanet.com.br]

Dear friend

This is a personal email directed to you. I am Dave Dawes, my fiancee and I won a Jackpot Lottery of £101 million pounds ($156 million) in October, and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £1 million pounds ($1.56 million) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

Best of luck,

Dave Dawes.
Email: [helpdesk4545@w.cn]
Tel: +44-702-408-6681

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
This is a personal email directed to you
From easepalchair
Return-Path: <easepalchair@easepal.com.cn>
Received: from 218.5.81.178, Xiamen, China, Xiamen Mengfalikeji Fujian Province, [abuse@fjdcb.fz.fj.cn]
X-Return-Path: [easepalchair@easepal.com.cn]
X-Envelope-From: [easepalchair@easepal.com.cn]
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012
Reply-To: [davedawes360@hotmail.com]
Subject: This is a personal email directed to you

This is a personal email directed to you. I am Dave Dawes, I and my fiance won a Jackpot Lottery of 101 million pounds ($156 million) in October, and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1 million pounds ($1.56 million) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-
lottery-jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-
and-family.html

Best of luck,
Dave Dawes.
Email: [davedawes360@hotmail.com]

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <davenangeladonation@gmail.com>
Received: from 41.71.175.103, Nigeria, Visafone Communications Limited
Abuse: Fred Young, 33 Saka Tinubu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, [simon@cybaaspace.net]
Return-Path: <davenangeladonation@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012
From: Dave And Angela Dawes <davenangeladonation@gmail.com>
Reply-to: [dave_angela@skymail.mn]
Subject:

Hello Nominee!

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won the Euro Millions Jackpot Lottery of 101m million (Pounds) on October 11, 2011 and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1,000,000.00 Pounds to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 20 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email, then you are one of the lucky recipient. All you have to do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

You can verify this by visiting the web page below;
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/lucky-lottery-couple-reveals-what-they-will-buy-with-£101m.html
http://m.ibtimes.com/euromillions-e...million-winners-101m-euromillions-229012.html

Dave and Angela Dawes, Contact my private email only: [dave_angela@skymail.mn]

I

ilyenakitty

No Subject)‏ 1/30/12
Sent: Mon 1/30/12 5:30 PM

This is a personal email directed to you. I am Dave Dawes, my fiancee and I won a Jackpot Lottery of 101 million pounds ($156 million) in October, and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1 million pounds ($1.56 million) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-
winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html

Best of luck,
Dave Dawes.
Email: [davedawes@yahoo.cn]
Tel: +44-702-408-6681

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From Dave Dawes
Return-Path: <skecherschina@skecherschina.com.cn>
Received: from 8.2.176.0, United States, Level 3 Communications Inc
Reply-To: <davedawes60@yahoo.cn>
Subject:
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012

This is a personal email directed to you. I am Dave Dawes,I and my fiance won a Jackpot Lottery of 101 million pounds ($156 million) in October,My fiance and I have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members and friends,and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1 million pounds ($1.56 million) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us with your NAME,ADDRESS and CONTACT NUMBER so that we can send your details to the payout courier.

We anticipate your earliest response.

Best of luck,
Dave Dawes.
Email: [davedawes60@yahoo.cn]

N

NoScams1

dave & angela dawes SCAM

[donations@fcien.edu.uy] is where my email came from.

Here is the email:
Hello Nominee,

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won an EuroMillions Jackpot Lottery of £101m million (Pounds) on October 11, 2011 and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £1,000,000.00 Pounds to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 20 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-15253038 http://uklotterynews.wordpress.com/tag/dave-and-angela-dawes http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news...millions_couple_to_the_tune_of_101m_1_3861140 This donation is made out to you as to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privilege, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: ALL RESPONSE SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO OUR PRIVATE EMAIL ONLY; [dave_angela@skymail.mn]

Goodluck, Dave and Angela Dawes

From Dave Angela Dawes Family
Return-Path: <mr.davean@gmx.com>
Received: from 131.234.142.9, Paderborn, Germany, Universitaet Paderborn
Subject: Just Like We Promise To Help Others. Our Little Donation To You.
Congratulations From The Dave Dawes Family.
To: Recipients <mr.davean@gmx.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012
Reply-To: [mr.dave-angela@gmx.com]

Hello Dear

*Full Name:
*Telephone Number:
Send your response to our email: [mr.dave-angela@gmx.com]

Best Regards,
Dave & Angela Dawes

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from - 131.234.142.9 - GERMANY. - Paderborn, Germany, Universitaet Paderborn
Return-Path: [daveangella.dawe11@yahoo.com]
Subject: Dear Lucky Beneficiary.
To: Recipients [Daveangella.dawe11@yahoo.com]
From: "Dave & Angela Dawes" [Daveangella.dawe11@yahoo.com]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012
Reply-To: [dave.angeladawes11@gmx.com]

My wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of £101,203,600.70 GBP and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we will be giving out a cash donation of £1,500,000.00 GBP to five(5)lucky individuals and ten(10)charity organisations from any part of the world.

To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, please see our interview by visiting the web page below;

Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky millionaires, Kindly send us the below details so that we can direct our Bank can effect a valid Bank Draft in your name to your operational bank account in your country.

============
Full Name:
Sex:
Mobile/Tel:
============

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,
Dave & Angela Dawes
Email: [dave.angeladawes11@gmx.com]

GRANT DONATION TO YOU !!‏

I got one of these scam emails as well:

Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 02:09:28 +0200
Subject: GRANT DONATION TO YOU !!
To: [dave_dawes@lycos.co.uk]

My wife and I won one of Britain's biggest lottery of 101 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate to the less privileged and charity projects all over the world, and make at least 20 people millionaires. To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below.

Your email address was among the emails which was submitted to us by the Google INC. as a web user, to be one of our beneficiaries,kindly send us the below details so that we can issue a valid cheque for 1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the fund

*Full Name:
*Telephone Number:
Send your response to
[dave_dawes224@07168.cn]

Best Regards,
Dave & Angela Dawes

:mad:

Dave & Angela Dawes (<jdieguez@usmp.edu.pe>)

Received: from 216.172.135.2
City San Jose
State or Region California
Country United States
ISP Afnca Inc.
Latitude & Longitude 37.339386 -121.894956 MapG MapV
Domain ANCHORFREE.COM
ZIP Code 95113

Received: from <smtp.usmp.edu.pe> ([200.107.160.220])
City Lima
State or Region Lima
Country Peru
ISP Telefonica Del Peru S.A.A.
Latitude & Longitude -12.043333 -77.028333 MapG MapV
Domain TELEFONICA.COM.PE

CONGRATULATION! YOU ARE OUR BENEFICIARY‏
Sent: Thu 3/01/12 6:30 AM
To:

CONGRATULATION! YOU ARE OUR BENEFICIARY

My wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of
£101,203,600.70 GBP and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we
will be giving out a cash donation of £1,500,000.00 GBP to
five(5)lucky individuals and ten(10)charity organizations from any
part of the world.

To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, please see
our interview by visiting the web page below;

< http://www. telegr aph.co.uk /news/newstopics /howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot -winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to- give-millions-to-friends-and- family .html>

Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google
Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you
as one of the lucky millionaires, Kindly send us the below details so
that we can direct our Bank can effect a valid Bank Draft in your name
to your operational bank account in your country.

============
Full Name:
Sex:male
Mobile/Tel:
============

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,
Dave & Angela Dawes
Email: <daveangeldawes111@gmx.com>