Dave & Angela Dawes

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
India, Delhi, Rcom Premium Dia

From Dave Dawes
Reply-To: <davedawes456@foxmail.com>
Subject: (My wife and I have a donation Cheque for you)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
UK, London, Uk Ministry Of Defence

From Dave Dawes
Subject: RELY
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015
X-Originating-IP: [101.56.0.135]
X-ClientProxiedBy: HKXPR03CA0021.apcprd03.prod.outlook.com (10.141.129.11) To BN3PR0301MB1171.namprd03.prod.outlook.com (25.160.156.145)
X-OriginatorOrg: students.tntech.edu

(My wife and I have a donation Cheque for you)

From Dave Dawes
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015
Reply-To: ~davedawes456@foxmail.com>

My wife and I have a donation Cheque for you, please reply back for more details.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
India, Mumbai, Pdsnnew3 Mumbai Pdsn

Return Path: ugh@ugh.kiev.ua
Subject: Hi
To: Recipients <ugh@ugh.kiev.ua>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015
Reply-To: ddawesangela@gmail.com

My wife and I have a donation for you, please write back for more details.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
India, Powai, Rcom Premium Dia

From Angela Dawes
Subject: Hello
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015
Reply-To: <daweshome@inbox.lv>

I have something to discuss with you.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: cusaccount2010@googlemail.com
Subject: Greetings Notification
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015

Date : 07-08-2015

Congratulations

Hello ,

Your E-mail today was selected as a winner for our donation program SEPTEMBER 15TH 2015 today we are sending you this email to notify you that we are donating the amount of f ¨1 Million Pounds by us ,
Please email your details to us to claim your prize, Please reply back with this code for us to know that you are the rightful winner of your donation prize
Code : DAVE/ANGELA/WINNER/020017

Congratulations
Dave & Angela Dawes

123.239.176.224, India, Delhi Reliance Communications Ltd
From Dave Dawes
Return-Path: <>
Subject: Reply
To: Recipients
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015
Reply-To: <davedawes222@qq.com>

I have donation cheque for you reply back for more details

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: davedawes@outlook.in
Subject: CHARITY
Date: 16 Oct 2015
Reply to: davedawes@outlook.in

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Euro Millions of £101M Pounds jackpot on October 11, 2015 and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of ONE MILLION POUNDS to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lots of 15-20 lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family.

We believe that this wonderful opportunity came to us from God and we cannot keep it to ourselves alone, Your e-mail address was submitted to us by Google Management Team and you received this email because we have short listed you as one of the lucky recipients, If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky winner and all you have to do is get back to us with your particulars so that we can send your details to the pay-out.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
India, Eluru, Rcom Premium Dia

From Dave
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015
Reply-To: ~Angela.Dawes@foxmail.com>

My wife and I have a donation Cheque for you

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
***Lucky Jackpot Recipient***
IP= 77.106.95.186 Unknown.
From Dave & Angela Foundation stellamarine @tomsku.ru
reply-to kim9 @post.com
date:Sun, Dec 27, 2015
subject:***Lucky Jackpot Recipient***
mailed-by:tomsk.ru Dear Sir / Madam,

This is a personal email directed to you,I am Dave Dawes, My fiance and I won a Jackpot Lottery of 101 million pounds (101 Million GBP),and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1 million pounds (1 Million GBP) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus close friends and family.

We believe that this wonderful opportunity came to us from God and we can not keep it to ourselves alone, Your e-mail address was submitted to us by Google Management Team and if you have received this email is because we have short listed you out as one of the lucky recipients with code number ( BMTU1005 ) as a winner and all you have to do is to contact the attorney in charge. Advocate Allan Pierre with your lucky recipients code number ( BMTU1005 ) via Email ( ad.allanpierre @aol.fr so that he can send your details to the payout bank for fund disbursement.

Please you can verify this web pages links below to see our interview.
bbc. co.uk/news/uk-england-15253038

And one more thing, this donation is made out to you as to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privilege, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

Good luck to you and your entire family,
Dave & Angela Foundation.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited

From Dave Dawes
Subject: My wife and I have a donation cheque for you,Reply for details.
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015
Reply-To: <dav.dawes1001@foxmail.com>

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From maria.sosa@aviacioncivil.gob.ec
From: Maria Jose Sosa Salazar <maria.sosa@aviacioncivil.gob.ec>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015
Subject:

MONEY WAS DONATED TO YOU, FOR MORE INFO CONTACT (angela.dawes2015@gmail.com). THANKS.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <sjhooven42@students.tntech.edu>
To: Recipients <sjhooven42@students.tntech.edu>
Date: 1 Feb 2016
Reply-to: <angela.dawes@foxmail.com>

My wife and I have a donation Cheque for you

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Abuja, Airtel Networks Limited

From Bidang Pemerintahan Bappeda
Return-Path: <bappeda_pemerintahan@magetankab.go.id>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016
From: Bidang Pemerintahan Bappeda <bappeda_pemerintahan@magetankab.go.id>
Reply-To: Barrister Green <barristergreen@financier.com>
Subject: You have Recieved A Donation Of A Million Pounds.

Congratulations View Attachment For Details!

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is a personal email directed to you, I am Dave Dawes, My fiancé and I won a Jackpot Lottery of 101 million pounds (101 Million GBP), and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1 million pounds (1 Million GBP) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the life’s of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world.

We believe that being the winner of the Jackpot in the lottery was divine and a favor from the Most High, hence we have decided to be selfless and also extend the gesture to Five (5) random lucky individuals and families across the world.

100 million active e-mail addresses were submitted to us by Google Management Team for consideration. If you have received this email then CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been shortlisted as one of the lucky recipients with code number ( BMTU1005 ). Please immediately confirm that your email is active and accept this donation by contacting the attorney in charge, Attorney Jeffrey Green with your lucky recipients code number (BMTU1005) via Email (barristergreen@financier.com ), He will forward your details to the payout bank for immediate fund disbursement.

For clarification click web links below to view interview.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-15253038
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmHXRDHqTZ8&list=PL1HnjGesrLVLGhFrl5nbeC1dcSJ8niqQm
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-winnersDave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html

Finally, this donation is made out to you to enable you strengthen your personal finances and also to generously help us extend our hands of giving to the less privilege, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

D & A Foundation.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Thailand, Bangkok, Internet Solution & Service Provider Co. Ltd.

From Dave Dawes
Return-Path:
Subject: Reply. To: Recipients
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2016
Reply-To: dawes101@qq.com

My wife and I have a donation check for you,Reply for details.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Indonesia, Jakarta, Pt. Telekomunikasi Indonesia

From Rina Alexandra
Return-Path: dis_sosial@surabaya.go.id
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016
Reply-To: Rina Alexandra attorneyjeffreygren@legislator.com
Message-ID: 766932796.33645.1462142514495.JavaMail.zimbra@surabaya.go.id
Subject: Lucky Recipient

Dear Sir / Madam,
This is a personal email directed to you, I am Dave Dawes, My fiancé and I won a Jackpot Lottery of 101 million pounds (101 Million GBP), and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1 million pounds (1 Million GBP) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the life’s of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus close friends and family.

We believe that this wonderful opportunity came to us from God and we cannot keep it to ourselves alone, Your email address was submitted to us by Google Management Team and if you have received this email is because we have short listed you out as one of the lucky recipients with code number ( BMTU1005 ). As a winner all you have to do is to contact the attorney in charge. Attorney Jeffrey Green with your lucky recipients code number ( BMTU1005 ) via Email (attorneyjeffreygrn@legislator.com) so that he can send your details to the payout bank for fund disbursement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmHXRDHqTZ8&list=PL1HnjGesrLVLGhFrl5nbeC1dcSJ8niqQm
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-winners-Dave-andAngela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html

And one more thing, this donation is made out to you as to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privilege, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

Dave & Angela Foundation

Nigeria, Lagos, Smile Telecoms Nigeria- Lagos Core Via London

From David's Family
Return-Path: <emailus@davidsfamly.com>
Subject: donation
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016

My wife and I have decided to share with you a piece of our life changing fund from the lotto we won EMAIL TO mrs.habrizah@hotmail.com

From "Mosa, Sherzad (Erbil)"
Return-Path: <Sherzad.Mosa@sgs.com>
Received: from (EHLO sgs-singapore-relay3.sgs-singapore.gmessaging.net) (57.73.39.40)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016
Subject: Donation to You
Reply-To: "davidsfamily@oreilyfoundation.net" <davidsfamily@oreilyfoundation.net>

I and my wife have a donation of 1m.usd to share with you from our fortune we both won from the lottery, you can email us on davidsfamily@oreilyfoundation.net to stand a chance

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
South Africa, Johannesburg, Internet Solutions

Return-Path: <karenhowells@discoverymail.co.za>
Return-Path: <karenhowells@discoverymail.co.za>
To: Recipients <karenhowells@discoverymail.co.za>
From: Dave & Angela Foundation <karenhowells@discoverymail.co.za>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016
Reply-To: kim9@post.com
Message-Id: <20160624031019.82EA814339A@mta15-dc01.cm.synaq.com>
Subject: LUCKY RECIPIETS-code number ( BMTU1005 )

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Dave Dawes, My fiance and I won a Jackpot Lottery of 101 million British pounds,and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1 million pounds (1 Million GBP)to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus close friends and family.

Your e-mail address was submitted to us by Google Management Team and we have short listed you out as one of the lucky recipients with code number ( BMTU1005 ) as a winner and all you have to do is to contact the attorney in charge. Advocate Allan Pierre with your lucky recipients code number ( BMTU1005 ) via Email ( ad.allanpierre@aol.fr ) for details to the payout bank for fund disbursement.

Good luck to you and your entire family, Dave & Angela Foundation.

C

chato133

Dear Recipient,

We have voluntarily decided to donate some amount of funds to you please do forward this email to Attorney Paul-line Allen with the email address below for details to the payout bank for fund disbursement. Your email address was randomly selected and submitted to us by Google Management Team as part of our own charity project improvement in your community so we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of One Million British Pounds ( £1,000,000.00 ) to you . My wife and I won the UK Jackpot Lottery of 101 million British pounds
THIS IS YOUR LUCKY RECIPIENTS -code number ( BMTU1005 )
paullineallen@aol.fr (OR) Phone/SMS: +33 758 010 288

Dave & Angela Foundation.