David and Carol Martin

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Central Scrutinizer, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From: 77.234.45.131, [​IMG] Germany, Bocksleiten, Avast Software S.r.o.
    Return-Path: brymo_charles@aol.com
    From: "Mr David and Carol Martin" <brymo_charles@aol.com>
    Subject: Dear Winner,
    Reply-To: lotto.online@representative.com
    Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016

Dear Winner,

We are afraid as a lot of things happening on the internet,right now the only way i can thank the Lord for what he has done for me and my family,also to help others.My wife and I won the largest ever jackpot for the main Lotto game for £66.6 million, drawn on Saturday, January 9 2016, and split between two winners.So we decided to give one million pounds (£ 1,000,000.00) for each 5 unknown lucky individuals in any part of the world this year , fortunately your email was given to us as the leadership of Google , one of our lucky recipients after the vote.

David and Carol Martin
    E-mail: lotto.online@representative.com

2. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From cbullard
    Return-Path: <cbullard@cableone.net>
    Received: from (EHLO mail.cableone.net) (64.8.70.48)
    Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016
    Reply-To: davcarol@foxmail.com
    Message-ID: <1439067595.99056055.1454827891496.JavaMail.zimbra@cableone.net>
    Subject: aat

David and Carol Martin has approved US$800,000 to you in their online donation.
    Kindly send,
    Name;
    Age;
    Address:
    Mobile No:
    For more infor; http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-35297396

3. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 80.67.172.39, FRANCE, Association Gitoyen
    Return-Path: info@no-log.org
    Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016
    Subject:
    Reply-To: davidcarolm@yahoo.com.hk

Attention:
    We are donating to you 1,500,000 GBP, from David and Carol Martin £33million lottery, won January 2016
    To confirm this kindly click on
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/lotto-winners-david-carol-martin-want-blast-into-space-after-buying-new-shoes-1537851

Please provide the following information
    =======================================================================
    *Full Name:
    *Telephone Number:
    reply to us on
    davidcarolm@yahoo.com.hk

4. Do you ask benificary to pay 4 last processing UPS FEDX ?

5. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

6. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

From: 169.159.69.33, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Smile Telecoms Nigeria- Lagos Core Via London
    From Brandi Stiles
    Return-Path: <bstiles@gjcs.k12.in.us>
    To: Brandi Stiles <bstiles@gjcs.k12.in.us>
    Subject: FYI
    Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016
    Message-ID: <1460078668793.97410@gjcs.k12.in.us>

You been pick for a donation contact: {DavidandCarolMartin@rogers.com} for more info

7. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 197.251.166.223, GHANA, Ghana Telecom
    Return-Path: Did you receive our message
    Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016
    Reply-To: dcm27705@gmail.com
    To: David and Carol Martin <dcm7705@gmail.com>
    Subject: Re:

Did you receive our message

8. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 109.73.65.115, UK, Hertfordshire, Redstation Limited
    Return-Path: pc@standguide.co.uk
    Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016
    Subject: Re..Good news..
    Reply-to: daveandcarolmartin@126.com

My wife and I have made a donation of (five hundred and fifty thousand British pounds) to you, email back for further information. This has to be very confidential.

Dave.

9. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

@ Ruthie, this is not a real donation. This is an internet scam. Please delete the emails you received and please do not post personal information here.

X-SID-PRA: lengel@nexs.ku.dk
    Subject: ((You Have Been Chosen))
    To: winner <lengel@nexs.ku.dk>
    Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016
    Reply-To: <martindonationfunds2@rogers.com>
    Message-ID: <4bc4e7e0-c090-4a7e-b5ae-2007efb57cbc@P1KITHUB01W.unicph.domain>
    Return-Path: lengel@nexs.ku.dk

You have been selected to receive a whooping sum of £1million which me and my wife donated to you After scooping £33million - which is roughly half of Britain's biggest ever Lotto jackpot.My wife and i decided to set up a foundation aimed at providing fininacial aids and assistance to reputable individuals around the world .
    http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/13/33million-lottery-winners-revealed-as-couple-from-scottish-borders-5619922/

Kindly forward your Full name ,age ,Tel .No ,Address
    Sincerely,
    David & Carol Martin Foundation

10. Jimi Z

Jimi Z Guest

Got this today:
    Dear xxxx,
    How are you doing? we have now issued a letter of authority to our finance firm appointing you as our beneficiary and you are now the sole beneficiary to this said fund totaling £2,000,000.00 GBP. for you and your family. also write to us as soon as the funds get to you please let us know.The contact details and email of our finance firm is below and you have to contact them immediately via Foreign Exchange Supervisor Mr. Matthew Cox on Email (matthew-cox1@hotmail.com) or you can also reach the bank via phone as I have already issued the authority to them and they will be expecting to hear from you so that they can arrange on how the funds will be transferred to your personal account via online bank to bank wire system,You have to provide them with every assistance the bank will need to effect the transfer to enable the funds released to you without delay. we want you to contact the finance firm stating only our deposit Reference number: MDS/E1074/89/UK and your FULL NAME and MOBILE NUMBER. For easy trace of my file.
    Note that you "MUST"first open a new online paying bank account with our paying finance group before your £2,000,000.00 GBP. will be paid to the new on-line bank account so you can have an open/secured access to your new bank account online and then information will also be provided on how you can personally transfer your £2,000,000.00 GBP.to your local account within 24 hours without providing your personal bank account information to anyone, if you follow the instructions from our finance firm directly within the next three (3) working days you will have this funds transferred to your account and available for use.
    BANK NAME: BUTTERFIELD PRIVATE BANK UK.
    Contact Person (Foreign Exchange Supervisor) Mr. Matthew Cox.
    BAcc CA(SA) H Dip BDP MBL
    Group Risk and Finance Director.
    Bank Email: butterfieldonline@snet.net
    Mr. Matthew Cox Email: matthew-cox1@hotmail.com
    Telephone Number: +447024020296
    Fax: +447024087017

PLEASE NOTE THAT: The agreement/contract signed with the BUTTERFIELD PRIVATE BANK , United Kingdom, for online transfers of the funds states that whoever is authorized to receive the funds will complete it through the use of an online account that must be opened by the new customer, therefore note that your contact with the BUTTERFIELD PRIVATE BANK UK, will involve the opening of a new online bank account in your name which they will automatically credit £2,000,000.00 GBP. into the new account then you would have to transfer your funds online yourself from your house computer OR office accessing through their online database to any other account anywhere in the world. That is BUTTERFIELD PRIVATE BANK. Electronic Online - Banking policy so you should be ready to open an account with them upon your contact.
    But make sure the account is setup as it was an agreement which was undergo by our attorney and the directors of the bank. we wish you and your family the timeless treasures of Christ, the warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends because a lot of friends will come around now. we wish you and your entire family Good luck.
    Note: Always send us every correspondents between you and the bank so we will know your level of compliance.
    Regards,
    Mr. and Mrs. Martin.

11. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

@ Micha, you don't need to keep quoting posts if you received the same information.

12. Rhonda

Rhonda Guest

RE: Donate
    Today 7:06 PM
    Bahadshah, Zainum CLBC:EX (Zainum.Bahadshah@gov.bc.ca)

Private donation has been made to you by David & Carol Martin contact me via my email davencarolmartin@charter.net for more details

13. MikeP

MikeP Guest

David and Carol Martin picked you for a charity donation, For claims and further inquiries reply directly to davidandcarolmartin@rogers.com

14. Idiots

Idiots Guest

I received this today... are people really this stupid?

Donation has been made to you by David & Carol Martin contact David via his private emaild.cmartins9900@gmail.com for more details.

9/6/16

15. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

Scammers? Yeah, they're that stupid.

16. Lois Perkins

Lois Perkins Guest

Please let me know how and where to send name and addess.

17. Sapphire's Strike

18. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From jnkkasch
    Return-Path: <jnkkasch@gvtc.com>
    Received: from (EHLO smtp01.emerald.cmh.synacor.com) (208.47.184.7)
    Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016
    Reply-To: davcmart@foxmail.com
    Message-ID: <117519076.3205936.1467438277947.JavaMail.zimbra@gvtc.com>
    Subject: view

David Carol Martin has approved the sum of $9OO,OOO to you
    Kindly provide,
    Name
    Address
    Country
    Telephone
    visit ; www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-35297396

19. I soooo wish the email I received wasn't a scam thou.. £1million!! Would be fab!!

20. Graham63

Graham63 Guest

Got one of these e mails today £1 million -would have been nice but there is never a free lunch!!!