David and Carol Martin

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Central Scrutinizer, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Received: from ipn.mx ([148.204.103.31]) by BLU004-MC1F12.hotmail.com
    Subject: You Have Been Chosen^^
    Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016
    Reply-To: <martindonationfunds1@rogers.com>
    Message-ID: <55ff6e56-5d78-4b58-8bdb-2390decd62b0@50EXCH21.activedirectory.ipn.mx>
    Return-Path: bsanchezh@ipn.mx

This is David & Carol Martin the recent Uk national lotto Winner of 33million pounds, My wife & i donated 1million Pounds to you (Send your Full Names : address: Tel: Age: occupation for more info)
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/national-lottery-winners-couple-david-and-carol-martin-reveal-their-first-words-after-winning-33m-a6808951.html

2. Angel'dez

Angel'dez Guest

I received the following email today! I knew it was to good to be true.

Hello,
    This might come as a surprise to you. My wife and I have approved a
    donation sum ($900,000 USD) from part of our National Lottery Win of Thirty
    Three Million pounds. I believe this will come in handy and with it you can
    also be of assistance to the under privileged within your own community.
    To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, please see our
    interview by visiting the web page below;
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-35297396
    Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google
    Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you
    as one of the lucky beneficiary and all you have to do is get back to us with
    the below details so that we can direct our Bank to effect valid Bank Draft in
    your name to your operational bank account in your country.
    ============
    Full Name:
    State:
    Mobile/Tel:

3. Alien802

Alien802 Guest

Hi beneficiary,

How are you and your family doing? I hope you all are happy and healthy. I am David Martin, The Uk National Lottery Winner of £33 million Pounds. I sincerely apologize for the delay in replying to your letter after receiving your email you sent in regards to the donation newsletter that was earlier sent to you, informing you that your online profile was one of the Three (3) profile randomly selected by Google in alliance with(Microsoft)upon my family request to receive a financial empowerment donation of £1 million Pounds from i and my wife Donation Funds. View our YouTube link for more confirmation.
    youtube]QcsIDdLq16I
    My wife and I wish to use this medium to inform you personally that we recently established a humanitarian support foundation in Kiev, Ukraine in other to assist women and children going through hardship in the war zone eastern region of Ukraine. My Trust Fund in Ukraine has been providing shelters and support for the displaced people. We both have been investing ahead of the future for us and our only child, as we just bought some houses in Dublin, and also in Scotland but we are on short vacation in Thailand, so we are spending the Few days there before ours second Honey Moon which will be in summer in Fiji Island, please take note that your funds will be transferred from Bangkok Bank Thailand as we have decided to take this donation funds from our investment funds we have in Bangkok bank Thailand.

We are currently in Bangkok Thailand but leaving in the next 48 hours, as we have been here for over 2 weeks, Please email your donation code -(MARTIN-FUND06/2016) to our donation supervisor at our bank in the Bangkok bank for immediate release of your financial support fund of 1 million Pounds. So in the case you might be interested in receiving your donation amount in person from the Bangkok Bank your visit would be enjoyable, our supervisor's Mr. Joseph Lee can make that happen for you, contact details of Joseph Lee can be seen below. Carefully copy his bank's email below to avoid error:

Please contact Mr. Lee with the contact details below.

BankDetails below;
    Bangkok Bank
    Contact Person.: Mr. Joseph Lee
    General Chief Accounting Officer
    Contact Email.:jlee.bangkokbank@accountant.com

Bangkok bank already has wide range of easy options on how your prize money will be remitted to you, but i advise you to choose the Bank Wire Transfer option because other beneficiary who already received her funds reliably informed me that her funds was transferred to their accounts through the wire transfer options.

Note: Please to avoid mistakes, please send your following details to the bank for verification and they will inform you further details to receive the funds.

Full Name:
    Contact address:
    Phone Number:
    Next of Kin

And your award code [MARTIN-FUND06/2016] to Bangkok Bank for confirmation purposes.

Kind Regards,
    David & Carol Martin Donation Funds.

Email:
    dcmartinss@outlook.com

4. Smacdaddy

Smacdaddy Guest

Why can't you just send a check,,??,,or go through the proper channels to make sure that i receive the benefits that you say you want me to have,,?? The information you're asking me to submit to you is personal and could be a disaster to me and my family...sorry,,though it sounds good and I could help a lot more people with it,,,but this is TOO much of a risk so i pass...Thank you for atleast considering me..BLESSES

5. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

6. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From: 106.220.248.100, [​IMG] India, Hyderabad, Bharti Airtel Ltd.
    Return-Path: <aalarco3@uwo.ca>
    To: "info91@uwo.ca" <info91@uwo.ca>
    Subject: claim
    Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016

View file

Hello Lucky Winner,

This might come as a surprise but 100% legitimate, as David and Carol Martin has approved a donation sum of $900,000.00 USD from part of their National Lottery Win of £33,000,000.00 Pound Sterlings. I believe this will come in handy and with it you can also be of assistance to the under privileged within your own community.

To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, please see our interview by visiting the web page below;

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-35297396

Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky beneficiary and all you have to do is get back to us with the below details so that we can direct our Bank to effect valid Bank Draft in your name to your operational bank account in your country.

============
    Full Name:
    State:
    Mobile/Tel:
    ============

SEND ABOVE INFORMATION ONLY TRHOUGH OUR CONTACT E-MAIL: davmarcl@foxmail.com

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance.

7. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

@Randal. welcome to AFI. Please do not post quotes on their own we have the original on display and it just wastes bandwidth and our time in removing them.

If you have any comments or anything to add then please do so Thank you.

8. atefe

atefe Guest

hi
    my name's atefe
    from iran

9. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

10. Miyuki

Return-Path: hp@hum.ku.dk
    Received: from emea01-am1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-am1hn0247.outbound.protection.outlook.com [157.56.112.247])
    Subject: You Have Been Chosen
    Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 21:55:48 -0400
    Reply-To: dcmartindonations@rogers.com

You have been selected to receive a whooping sum of £1million which me and my wife donated to you After scooping £33million - which is roughly half of Britain's biggest ever Lotto jackpot.My wife and i decided to set up a foundation aimed at providing fininacial aids and assistance to reputable individuals around the world .

http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/13/33million-lottery-winners-revealed-as-couple-from-scottish-borders-5619922/

Kindly forward your Full name ,age ,Tel .No ,Address

Sincerely,
    David & Carol Martin Foundation

11. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

12. is this true or is this just away to build up ppl hopes

13. De Master Yoda

@michael Welcome to AFI. Sorry but it is not true it is a scam designed to trick people into sending money TO the scammers.
    Sadly you would never receive any money.

14. Miyuki

Return-Path: <lmercado@pae.cc>
    Received: from stor32r.mfg.siteprotect.com ([192.168.31.40])
    Reply-To: <daveandcarolmartin@126.com>
    Subject: Kindly read enclosed message.
    Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016

My wife and I are making a donation of (five hundred and fifty thousand British pounds) to you, email back for further information. This has to be very confidential.

Dave.

15. Its so sad because I have asked them many questions and they have snappy answers.can you tell me how they scam you.I asked if I had to send money or pay taxis of course they don't know if the Bank charges you.I know this is to good to be true.I guess your mom is right when she says if it sounds to good to be true it probably isn't.do you know what they how the scam works.I don't understand if its illegal and they post their info why can't they be stopped and arrested.

16. De Master Yoda

@kelly welcome to AFI. There are different ways in which the scam can work. You may be asked for fees and charges to release this imaginary money. If you send any money then there will be more charges asked from you.

First of all they are NOT posting their real info. Anyone can say they are any other person on the internet. I could say I am President Obama but it does not make it so.
    They are using fake names and details so who do the police charge? Many of these scammers operate from anonymous internet cafes so they cannot be traced.

Please read the good advice posted here. Thank you.
    http://antifraudintl.org/threads/why-church-and-charity-emails-are-fake.15299/

17. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From: 106.220.3.48, [​IMG] India, Kukatpalli, Bharti Airtel Ltd.
    Return-Path: <babilot@uwm.edu>
    To: "info965@uwm.edu" <info965@uwm.edu>
    Subject: donor
    Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016

Martin Family has donated $900,000 to you.
    verify : www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-35297396

send your name, address, tel to their contact email: dvclm@foxmail.com

18. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 49.206.35.64, INDIA, Andhra Pradesh, Beam Telecom
    Return-Path: <aybadwan@uwm.edu>
    To: "info965@uwm.edu" <info965@uwm.edu>
    Subject: assign
    Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016

David Martin has granted $900,000 to you. details: www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-35297396 to receive provide name, address, cell, to their personal email : martindav@foxmail.com

19. KraZeKay

KraZeKay Guest

I received this email. . . ?

Briceida Janely Perez <perezbj@uwm.edu> wrote:

Household of Martin has donated $900,000 to you.
    view : www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-35297396

To claim provide your name, address, cell, to their email : dvclm@foxmail.com

20. De Master Yoda