David and Carol Martin

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Central Scrutinizer, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 183.83.232.189, [​IMG] India, Kukatpalli, Bras Pools - Banjara Hills
    From: "Ibuki, Yukihiro - (yibuki)" <yibuki@email.arizona.edu>
    Date: October 6, 2016
    To: "info1@email.arizona.edu" <info1@email.arizona.edu>
    Subject: Re
    Reply-To: "Ibuki, Yukihiro - (yibuki)" <yibuki@email.arizona.edu>

Good Day,

I am David Martin, I have sent you two emails and you did not respond, I even sent another one few days ago with more details still no response, please are you still using this email address?

I am VERY SORRY if sincerely you did not receive those emails, I will resend it now as soon as you confirm you never received them.

Reply to: david.carolmartin@outlook.com

David Martin

2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

@ Dennis leard - Please don't post your contact details here. We are an anti fraud website, we post scam emails. You are replying to thieves & criminals.

3. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From: 106.220.119.221, [​IMG] India, Serilingampalle, Bharti Airtel Ltd.
    Return-Path: <nmathew7@uwo.ca>
    To: "info999@uwo.ca" <info999@uwo.ca>
    Subject: winner
    Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016

Martins Foundation has approved $900,000 to you.

view: www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-35297396

send your name, address, cell for claims to their private e-mail; davecarol@foxmail.com

4. Garreg Ddu

Garreg Ddu Gweinyddwr Staff Member

Return-Path: <sionlutheran@tds.net>
    Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 04:01:56 -0400 (EDT)
    Reply-To: davecarol@foxmail.com
    Subject: Notice
    X-Originating-IP: [106.220.119.221]

Origin IP Address = 106.220.119.221 = Bharti Airtel Ltd., India, Telangana, Serilingampalle

Martins Foundation has donated US900,000 to you.

details: www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-35297396

Provide your name, address, cell for claims.

5. Miyuki

Received: from mail-ua0-f193.google.com ([209.85.217.193])
    Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016
    Subject: UPDATE
    Return-Path: davcrmr@gmail.com

Dear Beneficiary,

This is a life time opportunity and 100% legitimate. My Wife and I have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members and friends, we decided to donate US$900.000.00 each to other unknown five (5) individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the Red Cross, and some other organizations in Asia, Europe and Africa, because we are on vacation in India, I am happy to inform you that we have forwarded your details over to the management of the TransLink Express Courier Service here in India.

I am also pleased to inform you that we have issued out a cheque in your name through our attorney and has now been deposited with TransLink Express Courier Service here in India, the accredited courier company to deliver your bank draft to you in your country. Please remember that the objective of this donation to you is to make a notable change in the standard of living of the less privileged people all around your region before the end of the year 2016.

Recently, I discovered a huge number of double claims due to beneficiary's informing close friends, relatives, attorneys and third parties about their donations. As a result, these close friends, relatives, attorneys and third parties tried to claim the donation sum on behalf of the real recipients thereby causing problems for the courier to deliver the draft. Please be informed that any double claim discovered in the disbursement process, will certainly result to the cancellation of that particular donation, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real beneficiary, as it is taken that the real recipient was the Informer to the double claimer about the donation. So you are HEREBY ADVISED to Keep your Information's Strictly Confidential until your claim has been fully recovered. You are required to make contact with the delivery company as soon as possible, and discuss with them how your cheque would be delivered to your home address in your country and you will be informed about the cost of delivery by the courier company in charge of your certified cheque.

You will need to contact TransLink Express Courier Service which is our accredited delivery company with your Security Code {BB2390K/DC} and do not disclose this to anyone except them.

Note: You do Not have much time to get this DONE, so I advise you act fast and get in touch with Dr. Philip K. Smith, the Dispatch Officer of the TransLink Express Courier Service. His contact Information is stated below:

CONTACT INFORMATION
    TransLink Express Courier Service (India Pvt LTD)
    B-106 Phase 1 Industrial Area Naraina,
    New Delhi- 110028 India.
    Contact Person: Dr. Philip K. Smith (Dispatch Officer)
    Phone Number: +91 -998-548-0374
    Email: translink.dispatchunit@outlook.in <translinkindia.dispatchunit@gmail.com>

You are to contact them with the following information within the next 24 hours.

Note This Form Must be filled
    1. Full Name:
    2. Address where you would want the parcel delivered to.
    3. Telephone Number.

Please endeavor to keep us fully informed on all developments with the Courier Company so that I can also monitor the delivery through the feedback from you. We Look forward to your prompt Response, Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me as soon as you possibly can.

View BBC Link for More Information:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-35297396

Your follow up and full cooperation is highly anticipated.

We Wish you Good-luck as you receive your benefit.

Regards,
    David and Carol Martin.

6. Miyuki

Return-Path: <>
    Received: from eint2.ti.uam.es (eint2.ti.uam.es. [150.244.9.161])
    Subject: You Are My Winner..
    To: winner <>
    Date: Tue, 24 May 2016
    Reply-To: dcmartindonation2016@rogers.com
    Message-Id: <20160524215909.54B482266D@imsvain2.ti.uam.es>

You have been selected to receive a whooping sum of 31million which me and my wife donated to you After scooping 33million - which is roughly half of Britain's biggest ever Lotto jackpot.My wife and i decided to set up a foundation aimed at providing fininacial aids and assistance to reputable individuals around the world . http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/13/33million-lottery-winners-revealed-as-couple-from-scottish-borders-5619922/ Kindly forward your Full name ,age ,Tel .No ,Address Sincerely, David & Carol Martin Foundation

7. Marie

Marie Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <dcmff@philantropies.co.uk>
    Received: from (EHLO mail.eco.unrc.edu.ar) (170.210.134.1)
    Subject: Dear Email User
    To: dcmff@philantropies.co.uk
    From: David & Carol Martin Foundation <dcmff@philantropies.co.uk>
    Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016
    Reply-To: dncmartins@cox.net
    Message-Id: <20161214231705.4AB167AA05A9@mail.eco.unrc.edu.ar>

You have been selected to receive a whooping sum of £1million which my wife and i donated to you After scooping £33million - which is roughly half of Britain's biggest ever Lotto jackpot.My wife and i decided to set up a foundation aimed at providing financial aids and assistance to reputable individuals around the world.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/13/33million-lottery-winners-revealed-as-couple-from-scottish-borders-5619922/

Kindly forward your Full name ,age ,Tel .No ,Address
    Sincerely,
    David & Carol Martin Foundation.

8. Miyuki

Received: from sirio.ifuap.buap.mx ([148.228.150.1]
    Subject: Dear Beneficiary... Please read
    To: Recipients <llopez@ifuap.buap.mx>
    From: David & Carol Martin Foundation <llopez@ifuap.buap.mx>
    Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016
    Reply-To: <dncmartins@cox.net>
    Message-ID: <20161229114459.7B1FE6BB02@sirio.ifuap.buap.mx>
    Return-Path: llopez@ifuap.buap.mx

You have been selected to receive a whopping sum of £1million which my wife and i donated to you After scooping £33million - which is roughly half of Britain's biggest ever Lotto jackpot.My wife and i decided to set up a foundation aimed at providing financial aids and assistance to reputable individuals around the world.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/13/33million-lottery-winners-revealed-as-couple-from-scottish-borders-5619922/
    http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/13/33million-lottery-winners-revealed-as-couple-from-scottish-borders-5619922/>

£33million lottery winners revealed as couple from ...<http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/13/33million-lottery-winners-revealed-as-couple-from-scottish-borders-5619922/>
    metro.co.uk
    David and Carol Martin revealed they had won the Lotto at a press conference today.

Kindly forward your Full name ,age ,Tel .No ,Address
    Sincerely,
    David & Carol Martin Foundation.

9. Brad

Brad Guest

Good day, how are you doing today, we hope you are fine, This is David and Carol Martin, We won £33 million (Pounds) jackpot from the National Lottery, and we have decided to donate £500,000.00 (Five Hundred thousand Pounds sterling) each to Four different people for business, investment, or educational purpose, most importantly, we want to sow a positive seed in the life of another family, also we want to support a lot of children living through pains without parents, and proper support, and do more for our community church.

we are trying to help and support other families around the world, by donating some part of our winnings, which we know will help a lot of families.
    Myself and my husband has been praying tirelessly to make sure, the lucky person that the money gets to, happens to be someone with good heart and someone with intentions to help others too, not someone with evil intentions, that will promote violence, or have any indulgence with terrorism.
    I know you might be suppressed how and why we picked you, but we didn't directly select or picked you, we submitted this message to a web admin, who sent the Message to 4 random emails worldwide, that was how your email was luckily selected. We decided to choose people that way, because the world is evolving into a computerized environment, were you can electronically communicate, and reach a wider audience with much lesser stress
    Myself and my husband believe anything can happen, and we also believe that the world can be a better place if we can help ourselves, We never planned on being this rich, but we always helped our local church with the little we had, but never taught it will get this big.
    We believe in these phrases "Give and it shall be given unto you" "Givers never lack"
    Please visit the URL below to read more about our lottery winnings, there is also a television interview of us two.
    One of the recipient this email was sent to has received funds, and our prayer to God for making sure money Gets into the right hand is believed to be answered, as the owner of the email address is a widow working with eldercare, in france.
    we are currently in the US right now, You can reach us on phone if you feel like, send an sms if we do not pickup your call, and we will call you back, (+1 610 528 5511)

To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, watch our interview by visiting this web page; http://goo.gl/TH0BJC
    We would advise you get back to us with your NAME, PHONE NUMBER, just in case we need to reach you on phone and also any information you think we might need, so we can forward your information's to our lawyer, who is going to assist you with the release of funds,
    But most importantly get back to us with your full names, address, and telephone number. so that it can be forwarded to our bank.
    Please if you wish to decline this offer, do not hesitate to contact us also.

Have a good day
    David and Carol Martin

10. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <rbirgit74@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-oi0-f68.google.com) (209.85.218.68)
    Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017
    Subject: Congratulation

Hello,

We acknowledge your mail and we completely understand your stand, but we Guarantee you that this Donation is 100% legitimate, as you should consider yourself lucky to have emerged as one of our lucky winners.

However, all 5 recipients for the donation online version were selected randomly by an Electronics Balloting System without them applying, from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system. We collected all the E-MAIL ID of the people that subscribes to Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and Outlook. Your E-mail ID alongside Four other E-mail Address has been selected as our lucky recipients among seven million e-mail address and you have been approved for the sum of £550.000.00 Pounds.

For more verification view webpage: http://www.bbc.com/ne ws/uk-scotland-south-scotland- 35297396

For claims of your funds, do provide this office with the below information:
    ============
    Full Name:
    State:
    Date of Birth:
    Mobile/Tel:
    ============

We anticipate your earliest response.

Best Regards,
    David and Carol Martin.

11. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <sharon.rojas@javeriana.edu.co>
    Received: from (EHLO NAM03-BY2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (104.47.42.247)
    Subject: Re
    To: Recipients <sharon.rojas@javeriana.edu.co>
    Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2017
    Reply-To: crddv@outlook.com

Hello,

We are happy to inform you that your email address was selected as winner of Five hundred and fifty thousand Pounds in our on-going 2017 end of the year online Donation. Your email address was selected from the database of your email service provider, which was picked-out after a random sampling.

To file for your claim of this donation you are therefore advised to reply back to us with your,

Full Names:
    Full Address:
    Phone Number:
    Copy of Identification:

More details view: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-35297396

NOTE: THIS EMAIL COULD BE DELIVERED TO YOU EITHER IN YOUR INBOX OR JUNK MAIL DUE TO YOUR NETWORK PROVIDER BUT TREAT AS A MATTER OF URGENCY.

Best of luck,
    David and Carol Martin.