Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-path:<info@tanghuantech.com>
Reply-to:<davidhkoch01@gmail.com>
Subject: DONATION FOR YOU.
Date:Thu, 20 Nov 2014 T
To:Undisclosed recipients

Hi, My name is David Hamilton Koch, a philanthropist and the founder of Koch Industries, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living I had one idea that never changed in my mind, that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD$1,000,000.00 Million Dollars to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so that I will know your email address is valid.

Email me (davidhkoch01@gmail.com)

Visit my web page to know more about me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_H._Koch.

Regards,
David H. Koch.
Email (davidhkoch01@gmail.com)

R

Richard Tribolet

received the same exact email from David H. Koch using an email of [email]davidhkoch1940@gmail.com[/email]
i then received a response to contact his bank in Reserve Bank of India a man of the name of Mr. Remesh Chander director of account administration. contact for instructions. That's where i am now awaiting instructions. They also gave me a code to use to communicate with Mr. Koch #FG/DHK/XGG/0015

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
@ Richard Tribolet please don't post your email address here. Thank you. Cease all correspondence with these scammers and delete all the emails you have received, these people are criminals.

A

arxcisangel

robert if you will take a look at the inconsistancy.... for example the email address differs from whats written in the email and the actual email address you see when you open your mail. so yeah this is a scam hands down please do yourself a favor and dont give them any more of your info

D

David Given

I too received this email. It is very convincing, and I am glad that the real Mr. Koch is aware that this is going on.

T

Trace

I have replied back with a changed email address when i clicked on it, it was a changed email address so i replied "my email address is thisisbullshit@yourascammer.com and could i have a signed autograph instead

Dont think they will be back to soon