David Hopkins, rental

Discussion in 'Rental scams' started by Dst, Oct 3, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Dst

Dst Guest

aavidarthur01@outlook.com

Above is the email they tried using saying they were renting an apartment and tried to get money sent to them directly through a bank account!

2. Kitty

Kitty Guest

aavidarthur01@outlook.com

Just tried to rent me an apartment in Santa Barbara. Here is his text below. BEWARE.

How are you doing ?

The Property is still available for rent and i am looking for a responsible person / family to occupy and maintain the Place now that i am not around.I wanted to sale the Property posted online before i was advised not to sale it. i just moved to Maryland, United states , on job transfer,Here is the Address to the Place : 314 W Micheltorena Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101

I'm sorry you may not be able to see the inside of the unit right now, as there was no formal intent of renting this unit and there is no building manager because i lived there and there was no need for the manager, but you can see the pictures of the interior i posted. You may go by the apartment to have a look of the neighborhood and environment Also how long do you intend to stay

How soon do you intend to move in?

How many years are you will to sign ?

Rent: $850 including utilities like WATER, ELECTRICITY, GAS, HEAT AND GARBAGE while the security deposit is $700 if you are interested write me back so i can email you the rental application, I will be honest with you, I am hard of hearing, the best way for communication for me it through email or you can text at
    (951) 821-7589
    via text messages and I'll get back to you asap.

3. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

They look for apartment rentals everywhere. As soon as they find one they'll try and rent it to you even though it isn't theirs to rent.