David Kaltschmidt and Maureen Smith Charity Foundation

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Sphinx, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: david.msk@outlook.com
    Subject: Re: Notice
    Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017

Good day,

The donation notification you received indicated that you were among the few selected ones to receive the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD from the David Kaltschmidt and Maureen Smith charity foundation. We are David Kaltschmidt and Maureen Smith by name and we are from Melbourne Beach, Florida. We are winners of a Power ball Lottery. We decided to donate to a few charity organisations and individuals, nation and worldwide.

Read more about our winnings via this website http://heavy.com/news/ 2016/02/david-kaltschmidt-and- maureen-smith-florida- powerball-winner-fl-name-who- won-1-billion-jackpot-photos-p ictures-job-bio-family-faceboo k-twitter/

David Kaltschmidt & Maureen Smith, Powerball Winners ...
    heavy.com
    David Kaltschmidt & Maureen Smith are the Powerball winners from Florida. Find out more about the big jackpot winners here.

Donating these funds to you is not a mistake, because we believe that in helping others, we are helping ourselves too. We know that you will be wondering how we got your number or email address, we received your details via a very private journal of list of phone & emails users database and we picked you among others for this donation.

To further proceed on how to receive your donation grant sum of $2,000,000.00 USD which we have donated solemnly to you, kindly acknowledge your acceptance of this donation by forwarding the under listed information to enable us proceed with the disbursement process,

Full Name:
    Residential Address:
    Nationality
    Mobile number:

Our donation may not be much but we believe that if you accept it in good faith it will go a long way in improving your standard of living and that of those around you. As soon as we receive the requested information we will forward the contact information of the crediting bank to you, so you can contact them for your donation claims. We are hoping that you will be able to use the money Economy-wise and judiciously over there in your locality.

Kind Regards

2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 197.210.47.247, [​IMG] NIGERIA, Lagos, Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
    Return Path: <Hepp@em.uni-frankfurt.de>
    Date: 9th Aug 2017
    Subject: $2 Million dollars has been donated to you

May the peace of the Lord be with you and your family.
    Two Million Dollars ($2,000,000 dollars) has been donated to you by Maureen Smith, 70, and David Kaltschmidt, 55. we won the Power-ball Jackpot of $327million Dollars in 17 February 2016. Contact us today at maureen.d.kaltschmidt@gmail.com for more details.
    Regards.

3. Hi.
    I was reading your feed and couldnt believe it. I'm still in shock
    Yesterday I got an email from the couple david and Maureen they said they were choosing people to donate 500,000.00. In my mind I new it was a scam but in my heart I wantend it to. Be true I need Brain and spine surgery. David said to contact his bank To open. So I did but his bank said I need to pay270.00 to open account.
    Now here's my problem if he is trying to help people why not donate thru go fund or wire it. Why get someone so excited then crush them. And what bank charges 270.00 to open an acct....

I think what you all doing is awesome. And I got your email today! I got excited. I so scared at first because I thought I was being played with my emotions.
    So I got excited when I was told I need to contact a bank and get an account. But the account were the money is has a is 270.00 just to open. My heart broke. Now it may not scam, but I'm facing brain surgery in a few months . Lots of Meds and cost of living is outrageous. I was heart broke again My hope shattered. What bank charges to receive to give a donation. Why can't you put in go fund account or even wire it. To my account. I thank you but my heart and hope was all gone. As I cried i couldn't understand why some people can play with others feelings. Now I'm not a bum I work 19 years as and ultrasound tech. I'm compassionate. I got sick and need surgery and I thought my prayers were answered.

Thank.you i just needed to get of my chest. I think I've cried a lot of tears.

4. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

@Marlicia welcome to AFI. Thank you for having the courage to post and warn others about these heartless scammers.
    It is an unfortunate fact of life that these low life scammers will go to any lengths and try any trick to steal money from others.

We are doing our best to warn and alert people about these parasites. Please stop all contact with these criminals and concentrate on getting well.

I hope the surgery goes well and you can enjoy life again. You are a better person than these scammers will ever be, so be strong and leave them behind you as you go forward to a better life.
    Best wishes and thank you.

5. Marie

Marie Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <delfinouno@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <597E40340635923B@smtp208.alice.it> (added by postmaster@alice.it)
    Reply-To: <dmaureensmith@my.com>
    Subject: 850.000.00 Dollars Donation
    Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017

David & Maureen picked you for 850.000.00 Dollars Donation, Kindly reply for details and claim.

6. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From: 192.228.157.232, [​IMG] Malaysia, Tt Dotcom Sdn Bhd
    Return-Path: <etraube@nycpm.edu>
    Subject: $850.000.00 USD Donation.
    Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017
    Message-ID: <A05DC7091F56254893FD201DAAD4C11172453EA7@NYCPMMB1.nycpm.edu>
    Reply-To: "dmaureensmith@my.com" <dmaureensmith@my.com>

David & Maureen picked you for $850.000.00 USD Donation, Kindly reply for details and claim.

7. hi,how you contact mr.David or Mr.David charity foundation.i need his hand please help me

8. Agus Candra Kartiko

Agus Candra Kartiko New Member

Master Yoda,sorry OOT.
    I want to ask you something.is there any function to do something like Direct Message ?

9. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

@Agus. We have a private message system called 'conversations' I have sent you a private message you can just answer it. Thank you.

This is a scam There is NO MONEY for you from Mr David charity it does not exist. Please stop all contact with these scammers. Thank you.

Ini adalah penipuan Tidak ada UANG untuk Anda dari yayasan David David itu tidak ada. Tolong hentikan semua kontak dengan scammers ini. Terima kasih.

10. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

From: 197.210.226.26, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Static Nat For Gprs/wimax/
    Return-Path: <julia.von_werder@hs-wismar.de>
    Subject: Two Million Dollars has been donated to you
    To: Recipients <julia.von_werder@hs-wismar.de>
    Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017
    Reply-To: maureen.d.kaltschmidt@gmail.com
    Message-Id: <20170920020412.8DCCF4DDE@hma3.hs-wismar.de>

May the peace of the Lord be with you and your family. Two Million Dollars ($2,000,000 dollars) has been donated to you by Maureen Smith, 70, and David Kaltschmidt, 55. we won the Power-ball Jackpot of $327 Million Dollars in 17 February 2016. Contact us today at maureen.d.kaltschmidt@gmail.com for more details.
    Regards.
    Ann Bryan