David Kent

Indonesia, Jakarta, Smartlink Global Media

Return-Path: <irene.hidesmat@uwclub.net>
Reply-To: <emailmrdavidkent@gmail.com>
Subject: Federal Reserved Bank.
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018

Following the Decision of the Trustees of the Federal Reserve Bank to Release Long Abandoned funds to a Subsidiary Bank, My Name Is David Kent, I work in a Bank in New York,The name will be disclose to you In my subsequent mail Upon your Positive response, Please Can you urgently stand as Beneficiary To an abandoned $6.5 Million Usd Which Is about to be declared as " UNCLAIMED ASSETS FUND " ??? You Must Appreciate That I Am Constrained From Providing You With More Detailed Information At This Point.

Please Respond To This Mail As Soon As Possible To Afford Me The Opportunity Divulge Further.

Thank You for Accommodating My Enquiry.
Mr. David Kent.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Indonesia, Jakarta, Pt Rahajasa Media Internet

Return-Path: <Mrdavidkkentt@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <mrdavidkentofficial@gmail.com>
Subject: A MAIL FROM MR DAVID KENT
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018

Following the Decision of the Trustees of the Federal Reserve Bank to Release Long Abandoned funds to a Subsidiary Bank, My Name Is David Kent, I work in a Bank in New York,The name will be disclose to you In my sorry no mail Upon your Positive response, Please Can you urgently stand as Beneficiary To an abandoned $6.5 Million Usd Which Is about to be declared as " UNCLAIMED ASSETS FUND " ??? You Must Appreciate That I Am Constrained From Providing You With More Detailed Information At This Point.

Please Respond To This Mail As Soon As Possible To Afford Me The Opportunity Divulge Further.

Thank You for Accommodating My Enquiry.

Mr. David Kent.

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
Return-Path: <davidkentofficial@msn.com>
Received: from vitacraft.localdomain ([223.27.39.30])
Reply-To: <mrdavidkkent@gmail.com>

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <davidkentofficial@msn.com>
Reply-To: <mrdavidkkent@gmail.com>