David Odo, banker

Return-Path: <chuklezaa01@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-lj1-f195.google.com) (209.85.208.195)
Reply-To: odoodavid01@hotmail.com
Sender: chuklezaa01@gmail.com
Received: by 2002:a2e:2a01:0:0:0:0:0 with HTTP; Mon, 8 Oct 2018 03:36:54 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018
Subject: Greetings

Dear Friend, I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, I need your urgent assistance and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my bank. From my section in the bank i discovered an abandoned sum of $7.5million dollars that belongs to one of our foreign customer.

The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it. I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer (the account owner) who died along with his supposed Next of Kin since July 22, 2003, The Banking law here does not allow such money to stay more than 16 years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

I am seeking for your support to stand as beneficiary to claim these funds so that we move it into useful investments. By indicating your interest i will send you the full details on how the business will be executed. Please respond urgently and delete if you are not interested

Best Regards.
Mr. David Odo