Mr. David White
Interim Assistance General Manager
(Operations,Maintenance,Transportation)
Murtala Mohammed International Airport
FEDERAL REPUBLIC Of NIGERIA

ATTEN;

Re: Your Abandoned Package For
Delivery

I have a very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I reveal it to you because it may cost me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to reveal the secret to you.I am Mr.David White, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities (Operations,Maintenance, Transportation) here at Murtala Mohammed International Airport ,FEDERAL REPUBLIC Of NIGERIA .During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as MONEY. Rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the International airport Lagos, Nigeria till date. The details of the consignment including your name and your email address are tagged on the Trunk box.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you to provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of the nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the Government Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance and the fund should proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want you to Receiver your package from Mrs. Margaret Blaire EMAIL ADDRESS (mrs.margaretblaire@aol.com) Kindly complete the below information and send it to the email address given above. This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone numbers.

FULL NAMES:
TELEPHONE:
POSTAL ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:

As soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you the necessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the Security Keeping Fees. As soon as they confirm your payment of $206 USD, they shall immediately dispatch your package to the designated address. It usually takes 72 Hours being an express delivery service. Note that we were not instructed to email you, but due to the high priority of your package we had to inform you as your sender did not leave us with his phone number because he stated that he just arrived in your Country and he was not on phone yet.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private Email (mrs.margaretblaire@aol.com) for further directives.

May God bless you and your family.

Thank you.
Mr. David White