David Wilson, in Paraguay

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: info.apexbank@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015
Subject: Greetings to you,

Greetings to you,

I am Writing to inform you that i did not forget you after I succeeded in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay Presently I?m in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Now contact my secretary in Benin Republic his name is Pst Ben Mba and ask him to send you the CHEQUE of $450.000.00 dollars which I kept for your compensation. I am companseting you so that you will still keep the secret.

Feel free and get in touched with my secretary and instruct her on the address where to send the cheque for you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together, I?m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, and finally, feel free to get in touch with him Contact Person Name: Pst Ben Mba E-mail: pstbenmba001@outlook.fr he will send the CHEQUE to you without any further delay, and you should contact him with the following

1. FULL NAMES
2. ADDRESS:.
3. SEX:..
4. AGE:...
5. TELEPHONE ccupation
NUMBER7. COUNTRY......

Regards,
Mr David Wilson

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <wilsond521@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic317-22.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (sonic317-22.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.137.66.148])
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018
Reply-To: MR DAVID WILSON <revfatherdrugorji100@gmail.com>
Subject: INSTRUCTION TO RECEIVE YOUR $10MILLION BANK DRAFT PAYMENT

Attention Dear Friend

Please accept my apology for not contacting you earlier before now due to My tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in Getting that money under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay; Presently I'm in London with the partners for some new projects. And Take note this Bank Draft Check is 100% Genuine And Legitimate enough to receive.

Contact my Priest in United States of America, because I have left all the instruction with him on your behalf. and instructed him where to send the ($10,000,000,00.) to you. Without any further delay for your compensation Payment.

Remember that the ($10,000,000,00.) Is in draft, not cash, so you need to send to him you=E2=80=99re full Information where the draft/check will be posted/delivered. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to get in touched with him. As at the time I was leaving United States of America. he was the only one I could trust with that kind of money, he is a very simple and understanding person. His name is Rev Father Dr Ugorji Email (revfatherdrugorji100@gmail.com)

NOTE: THIS IS THE INFORMATION YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND TO THE REV FATHER:
1. Full Name:----------------------------------------------
2. Address:--------------------------------------------------
3. Nationality:---------------------------------------------
4. Age: Date of Birth:----------------------------------
5. Occupation:---------------------------------------------
6. Phone: Mobile:----------------------------------------
7. State of Origin:----------------------------------------

So feel free to get in touch with him and discuss with him how the Amount will reach you. Please do let me know immediately you contact him to receive it, so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time.

As at the moment, I am very busy here because of the projects which I and the new partner have at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded Instruction to the priest on your behalf to receive that money, so you get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay. Here is his email address again: (revfatherdrugorji100@gmail.com)

Regards
MR DAVID WILSON.
TEL-PHONE LINE 213-478-8369.