Debbie Crosbie, Clydesdale Bank

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <debbiecrosbie11@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-x22c.google.com (mail-lf0-x22c.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c07::22c])
Reply-To: debbiecrosbie1111@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016
Subject:

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to honestly respond to me. Its been a while that I have been trying to reach you until I realized that I could get to you via the LinkedIn online media.

Please endeavor to read all the details about this deal carefully. It is important that you know this much before you decide to proceed or not to proceed. I took enough time to explain as clearly as I could in order to ensure that you have the general understanding that should guide your decision making regarding this deal. This is a transaction that requires your understanding and thorough appraisal before making a decision. It is a once-in-a-lifetime deal for both of us.

I am Debbie Crosbie, a single mother of one, currently working with Clydesdale bank in the UK. I have been working here for over 6 years now, and I have a good working record with my bank. I am getting in touch with you regarding the estate of a deceased client that has an investment placed under our bank's management which shares the same last name as yours.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I contacted you independently and no one is informed of this classified communication.

I had a client named Eric....... who invested about 」9.3 million with my bank in 2011. Based on my advice, we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for the first few months of our operation, the accrued profit and interest plus capital stood at this point was over 11 million Great British Pounds. In 2012, he liquidated the interest accrued, and in mid 2013, he instructed that the principal sum (」9.3M) be liquidated because he needed to make an urgent investment requiring cash payments. We however liquidated the various investments within 1 week, and made cash available for him, but he was not forth coming. On further inquiries we found out that Eric .......... was involved in an accident in France on a short visit. He has no will and no next of kin, which means he died intestate and that is the reason I am writing you.

Since after his death, the money in his account which is exactly 」9,349,511.69Cr GBP (Nine million, three hundred and forty nine thousand, five hundred and eleven Great British Pounds and sixty nine pence), has not been claimed by anybody as there was no will in place when he died. I feel it would not have been the last wishes of my late client/lover for his whole life work to be transferred to a government (Es cheat). He had always complained of their unfavorable public monetary policies, taxes and so on while he was alive. As the account officer, my bank has issued me several notices to provide the next of kin or the account risk been transferred to the government treasury within the next 15 working days. The last and final notice to provide the next of kin came to my desk last week. I have used several security firms and embassies to try to locate any of his true next of kin, but to no avail. The only option I have now is to use his account statement to explain a relationship with you especially since you bear a unique name.

I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating the funds left behind before they are declared not serviceable by my bank. I came to know you while searching through the statement of account of the late client, and discovered that you bear a unique name as contained in his account statement. And after several minutes of contemplation, I reasoned very professionally and my personal instinct directed me to approach you in order to present you as the next of kin of my deceased customer. And undoubtedly, I think it is down to fate. If accepted by you, I may present you to the bank as the surviving member of this client explaining that you both also had transactions in the past that could be family related. This would then enable you put up a claim to the bank in that capacity as the next of kin. Hence, when the funds in this account is transferred to an account provided by you, you would then give me 60% of the money as my share, while you take 40%. I think this is fair enough and hope that you can be trusted to keep to your own side of this deal.

You do not need to have known Eric .......... I know this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this. In the banking circle this happens every time. The other option is that the money will revert back to the state after the stipulated time span.

Nobody is getting hurt; this is a lifetime opportunity for us. I hold the KEY to these funds, and as a professional in the financial industry we see so much cash and funds being re-assigned occasionally. I would want us to keep communication for now strictly by electronic mail.

Please, again, note I am a mother of one child; I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from a few of my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this. Furthermore, I request you to think this proposal through before making a decision and do not take any hasty decision because once decided, we must be of one accord to have a smooth sail transaction. Please get back to me via same email address.

Thank you for your time and I await your response,
Debbie

N

Noushad Khan

I received a similar mail.
He uses gmail temporary accounts to link to "crosbiedeb@outlook.com".
Blocking this mail "crosbiedeb@outlook.com" shall solve many problems getting cheated.

J

John1234567

I just today received this one :
Debbie Crosbie <crosbiedeb18@gmail.com>
On Nov 5, 2018, at 14:43, Debbie Crosbie <crosbiedeb18@gmail.com> wrote:

Good Morning, How are you? I just viewed your profile on linkedin, I think we can work together on my proposal which will be of great benefit to you. Do let me know if you are interested

Debbie Crosbie