Ghana, Kumasi, Scancom Ltd.

Return-Path: <info@mail.com>
Subject: Good news!!!
To: Recipients <info@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018
Reply-To: dianacesar1982@outlook.com
Message-Id: <20180808032446.ED2BA21A734E@mail.lviv.ua>

Good day,

I have an interesting business offer for you which will be of immense benefit to you. Although this may be hard to believe and thought of as one of the numerous online scam but Please grant me the benefit of doubt and write me to know what this entails, am sure you wont regret it. You stand to gain 50% of $27,500,000.00 million USD from this.
All conformable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance.

Thanks,
Diana Cesar.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <dianacesar1982@outlook.com>
Received: from (EHLO EUR02-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.69.77)
Subject: Re: Good news!!!
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018

Thank you so much for your response to my proposal I salute your courage and enthusiasm I would like to be sure of your willingness trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me I cannot afford to compromise these virtues considering the money involved it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction I assure you that your details and interest will be carefully protected during and after this transaction On January 8th 2007 Mohammed Abid an Electrical Company Director who deal on import export worldwide bank with HSBC in Hong Kong made a fixed deposit of US2750000000 TWENTY SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY in our branch a number of notices were sent to him when it was due but no response came from him till date When I joined HSBC in August 2007 haven worked as an economist for the Hong Kong China equities research arm of Macquarie Securities in Hong Kong As part of my primary duty I was asked to review all fixed deposit exceeding the amount of US2000000000 TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS during the exercise I find out that Mohammed Abid did not indicate any next of kin in his official documents while depositing the funds We later found out that Mohammed Abid along with his family had been killed in Baquaba on 18th June 2007 during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home What bothers me most is according to the laws of Hong Kong at the expiration of 20 years the funds will revert to the Hong Kong Government if nobody comes for the funds against this scenery I have all the information needed to claim these funds What I expect from you is trust and commitment I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance and you should have nothing to worry about regarding legality AT ALL All that is required is your honest cooperation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect me and you from any breach of the law Like I proposed since I have exclusive access to his file you will be made the beneficiary of these funds You do not have to have known him I know this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this For all your troubles I propose that we split the money in half In the banking circle this happens every time I cant be the next of kin or anyone from my family this is why I seek your help Please accept my apologies keep my confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this proposal I have offered you All conformable documents to back up this fund shall be made available to you as we move on Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction however I shall be waiting for your response and assurance just as they will appear on the documents to process the claims We will share in the ratio of 50 for me and 50 for you Please do not betray my confidence If we can be of one accord act swiftly on this Contact me with your name address phone Best regards Diana