Diane Laws, from France

Discussion in 'Widows' started by Princess, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Princess

Princess Ninja

From: 197.159.199.2, [​IMG] Cote d'Ivoire, Abidjan, Vipnet Adsl Customer Ip
    From "Diane Laws
    Return-Path: <documnet@yahoo.co.jp>
    Reply-To: <infow180@gmail.com>
    Subject: From, Diane Laws
    Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016

Dearest

Nice to meet you. My name is Diane Laws from France. l am 29 years old. l really need your assistance. My husband died two years ago and the family members want to kill me and my children and seat on the inheritance he left for us with bank here in France, l am now in a hiding place with my kids and the documents of inheritance is with us. Please help us to have this fund transferred to your country and we will fly to join you.

Attached is my picture.

l will be waiting for your reply
    Diane Laws.

2. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From: 103.37.95.85, [​IMG] Japan, Iwamizawa, Brainstorm Network
    Return-Path: <dlaws29fr@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <398606.92944.qm@web101905.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp>
    Sender: u5_tsuno@yahoo.co.jp
    Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017
    Reply-To: Diane Laws <diane_fr29@yahoo.fr>

Dearest

Nice to meet you. My name is Diane Laws from France. l am 30 years old. l really need your assistance. My husband died two years ago and the family members want to kill me and my children and seat on the inheritance he left for us in the bank, l am now in a hiding place with my kids and the documents of inheritance is with us. Please help us to have this fund transferred to your country and we will fly to join you.

Attached is my picture.

l will be waiting for your reply
    Diane Laws.

3. Central Scrutinizer

Return-Path: <root@ecomm.carolinamade.com>
    Received: from (EHLO ecomm.carolinamade.com) (98.21.126.163)
    Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017
    Message-Id: <201701282125.v0SLPAuC10747980@ecomm.carolinamade.com>
    To: diane_laws110@yahoo.fr
    Subject: MY DEAR FRIENDS PLEASE CAN I TRUST YOU?

Dear Friends, My name is Diane Laws from France. l am 30 years old. Can i trust you? l really need your assistance. My husband dead two years ago and the family members wants to kill me and my children. Please help us .

4. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: mrsdiane.laws22@gmail.com
    Date: 4th Feb 2017
    Subject: MY DEAR FRIENDS PLEASE CAN I TRUST YOU?
    Reply to: mrsdiane.laws22@gmail.com

Dear Friends, My name is Diane Laws from France. l am 30 years old. Can i trust you? l really need your assistance. My husband dead two years ago and the family members wants to kill me and my children. Please help us .

5. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Now with a photo set: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/dianne-laws.113883/

Return-Path: <d_laws29@yahoo.fr>
    Received: from (EHLO nm18-vm7.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (212.82.96.231)
    Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016
    Reply-To: Diane Laws <d_laws29@yahoo.fr>

Dear

May this mail find you well. l will start by thanking you so much for getting back to me. l am delighted to receive your mail. your acceptance have brought joy and happiness to me knowing fully well that l am stranded right now as we do not know anybody to run to here for assistance. we are confiding so much on you. please tell us more about yourself and family and will they be happy to welcome us when we come over to your country after the transfer of the inheritance to the account you will provide to the bank.

It will give us joy seeing you accepting to help me secure this inheritance money and have it invested in your Country. it is true that we do not know each other and have never met before, l hope that this transaction is the beginning of an everlasting relationship among us. May the lord bless you and your family for accepting to help a widow like me, Our major target in now is to secure this inheritance and flew out of France because of my late husband family who are tracing my way about and can never see me.

What to do regarding helping us:

The money is an inheritance which my late husband left for me before his untimely death and it is deposited in a Bank here in France where l am at present for the claim.

l am just a house wife before the death of my late husband.

l want you to stand as the foreign partner to my late husband to meet up with the agreement which my late husband entered with the Bank on the date of deposit to enable the Bank transfer the total money to the account you will provide to them.

The Money will be remitted to the Account which you will provide to the Bank.

The inheritance is 8,800.000.00 Euros

It will be good for you to send me your identification like passport of International ID for easy communication, After i receive your reply, i will send you the deposit documents which the bank gave to my late husband on the date of deposit. and also the Bank contact so that you will contact the Bank immediately and request from them on the formalities to transfer the money to your account. l will be given you 20% of the total money for your assistance.Attached is my picture and kids.

I will be waiting for your urgent news.

Best regards
    Diane Laws

6. Sapphire's Strike

Return Path: <info@zarabusrental.com>
    Date: 2nd May 2017
    Subject: Hello Dear
    Reply to: <mrsdianelaws445@yahoo.com>

Hello Dear,

I am very sorry to disturb you with my present humiliating condition. My name is Diane Laws, l am a 29 years old young lady from France married to Mr John Charles from Cote d'Ivoire

l really need your assistance. I lost my husband two years ago and the family members of my husband wants to kill me and my children just for the inheritance of 8,800.000.00 Euros he left behind, estate properties and funds in banks here.

Due to their bad intention to eliminate me and my kids, we are in hiding. I want to seek your help to have us move into your country, also to secure this fund in your country, The funds can be transferred to your country and we will fly to join you.

I will be waiting for your reply

Regards:
    Mrs. Diane Laws

7. Sapphire's Strike

Return Path: <account@samjinit.com>
    Date: 06 Jun 2017
    Subject: Hello Dear!
    Reply to: <mrsdianelaws45@gmail.com>

same email text as above

8. Central Scrutinizer

One email with headers but no text.

Return-Path: <d29laws@gmail.com>
    Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nh501-vm4.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp) (183.79.56.134)
    Message-ID: <855262.93538.qm@web101513.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp>
    Sender: sygliu06@yahoo.co.jp
    Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017
    Reply-To: Diane Laws <dian_laws29@hotmail.com>
    Subject: My name is Diane Laws from France. l am 30 years old. l really need your assistance. My husband died two years ago and the family members want to kill me and my children and seat on the inheritance he left for us in the bank, l am now in a hiding place with my kids and the documents of inheritance is with us. Please help us to have this fund transferred to your country and we will fly to join you.

Then one with text.

From: 103.37.95.86, [IMG]http://whois.domaintools.com/images/flags/jp.gif[/IMG] Japan, Okinawa, BrainStorm Network
    [plain]Return-Path: d29laws@gmail.com
    Message-ID: 855262.93538.qm@web101513.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp
    Sender: sygliu06@yahoo.co.jp
    Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017
    Reply-To: Diane Laws dian_laws29@hotmail.com
    Subject: My name is Diane Laws from France. l am 30 years old. l really need your assistance. My husband died two years ago and the family members want to kill me and my children and seat on the inheritance he left for us in the bank, l am now in a hiding place with my kids and the documents of inheritance is with us. Please help us to have this fund transferred to your country and we will fly to join you.

Attached is my picture.
    I will give you more details upon your reply.
    Diane Laws.

9. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

From: 103.208.220.145, [​IMG] Japan, Shinagawa-ku, Tss Japan
    Return-Path: <d29laws@gmail.com>
    Sender: every24_dx@yahoo.co.jp
    References:
    Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018
    Reply-To: Diane Laws <d_29laws@yahoo.com>

Dearest

My name is Diane Laws from France. l am 31 years old. l really need your assistance. My husband died two years ago and the family members want to kill me and my children and seat on the inheritance he left for us in the bank, l am now in a hiding place with my kids and the documents of inheritance is with us. Please help us to have this fund transferred to your country and we will fly to join you.

Attached is my picture.

I will give you more details upon your reply
    Diane Laws.