Dora G Jeter

Discussion in 'Rental scams' started by CXH, Nov 29, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. CXH

CXH Guest

Hi,

Dora G Jeter <doragjeter@gmail.com>
    (513) 334-4920

Claims to be renting an apt in CA, says she lives in PA etc. (Phone number is from Cleveland OH and has been marked as scammer on phone lists.)

Cannot show the unit in person, asking for rental application and bank transfer info in exchange for keys to the apartment.

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 5:28 PM Dora G Jeter <doragjeter@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hi,
    My Name is Dora G Jeter,Thanks for your interest in my apartment .The apartment is still available for rent and is available for long term/short term lease.i am not in Santa Barbara to show you my apartment in person, The reason why my apartment is up for lease is due to i got transferred from my place of work to Pennsylvania ,I work as a electrical project engineer and i will be here for long that is why am putting up my apartment for rent.

Apartment Address: 224 W Alamar Ave Santa Barbara, CA 93105

My apartment is available as long as you want it,Furnished 1bedroom/1bathroom Single Family apartment ,my apartment is strategically located in a very cool and lovely environment with many appliances including dish washer with in-suite laundry room and storage space and a square feet of 1000, parking space, professional and mature neighbors ensure peaceful living arrangements. freshly painted, the rent is $900 per month and $800 for security deposit...I will like you to drive by to the apartment today to view the exterior of the apartment for you to know where my apartment is located and get back to me so that I can forward you the full interior pictures for you to have an idea on how beautiful and spacious the inside looks and we can proceed to the next step which is the application process..

You can also get to text me (513) 334-4920

Nice reading from you, my apartment is 1bedroom/1bathroom apartment and is $900 per month for the whole flat $800 for security deposit,attached to this email are the interior pictures of the apartment, because the apartment is currently locked up at the moment,that is why i stated you will have to drive by and view all the exteriors for you to have an idea where the apartment is located, i will be glad to rent out my apartment to you for the period you want it, if you do promise me that you will take care of the place once you move in and i want you to know i moved out of the my apartment with my family due to i got transferred from my place of work to Pennsylvania, so like i told you i am not in Santa Barbara now to show the apartment in person, am now in Pennsylvania, so fill out the rent application form in order for me to proceed on how the keys and move in documents of the apartment will be delivered to your current address and how you will make the payment via Bank Transfer , get back to me with your rental form so i can get the lease prepared forward it to you, then you can sign and get back to me and i will make delivery arrangement immediately.

********RENT APPLICATION FORM*******
    (Private and Confidential)
    FIRST NAME: __________________
    MIDDLE NAME: __________________
    LAST NAME: __________________
    PROFESSION: ________________
    PHONE (____) __________ (CELL)
    PHONE (____) __________ (WORK)
    PHONE (____) __________ (HOME)
    MARITAL STATUS: _________
    KIDS _____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY ________
    PRESENT ADDRESS: ___________________________
    CITY: _______________
    STATE: ______________
    ZIP CODE: _____________
    WHAT IS YOUR MOVE IN DATE______________
    HOW MANY MONTH RENT CAN YOU PAY UPFRONT TO SECURE THE APARTMENT NOW ?

Await your respond so i can proceed with change of names and address of new tenant on the lease form and making delivery arrangement to your current address via DHL Express Courier service.

Thanks